any mummy trying for #2 for Year 2016?

Hi! any one experienced super early pregnancy symptoms? i am 1 week past ovulation, i experienced very frequent urinating even though i dont drink alot of water.. like 1 hr urine 4 times... and ytd i started to feel nauseous... just now puked once after lunch... im hoping for no 2.. but is this symptoms abit too early to detect? or maybe im just having stomach flu... o_O

Hi, anybody experience super early preg symptoms? i started to urinate very frequently 2 days ago, like 1 hr will pee 4 times.. plus i dont drink alot.. and then ytd onwards i felt nauseous.. today i puked once after lunch and am still feel nauseous now.. but izit possible that symptoms come as early as 1 week past ovu? o_O i'm hoping for no 2 :)

hubby lately fell ill. he has been having headache a few days already. not sure if it is tired due to caring for LO or due to the haze. have to put off ttc until he is well :/

Hi, anybody experience super early preg symptoms? i started to urinate very frequently 2 days ago, like 1 hr will pee 4 times.. plus i dont drink alot.. and then ytd onwards i felt nauseous.. today i puked once after lunch and am still feel nauseous now.. but izit possible that symptoms come as early as 1 week past ovu? o_O i'm hoping for no 2 :)

how r u?
seen any gynae yet?
i did experience pregnancy symptoms like your case but no puking. worse feeling was the nausea. but still af came.

hubby lately fell ill. he has been having headache a few days already. not sure if it is tired due to caring for LO or due to the haze. have to put off ttc until he is well :/
Hi jayjayqueenie,how long have u been ttcing? During my ttc many times either my hubby fall sick during fertile period or wet quarrel or something happened that prevent us from bedding... :(

Thanks! Hope to have good news too. Have been down with flu, cough and sore throat. Went to the doctor to get medication and told him to prescribe medication safe to take during pregnancy. He asked how many weeks am I, I told him I am not pregnant but TTC, so just in case.. Doc Lol and say it doesn't matter because I am not pregnant yet... Grr.. Think I am too paranoid. Lol.

No, i would disagree with that. if you are currently TTC, its better to tell the doctor to give you safe for pregnancy medicine, be it whether u are pregnant or not, cause you will never know.

No, i would disagree with that. if you are currently TTC, its better to tell the doctor to give you safe for pregnancy medicine, be it whether u are pregnant or not, cause you will never know.
I agree too with shirlynner.
While we r ttcing,we nv know if we r pregnant. I order to safeguard the pregnancy and for the sake of our bb, I really feel that u should insist for ur doc to prescribe medication that is safe so that u know that even if u r pregnant the medication u took will not compromise the pregnancy n your bb is safe. You won't k ow what harm or detrimental effect the medicine would have on ur bb should u take it at the stage u may be for your possible pregnancy.

After all we just want our bb to be safe:)

This thread is moving fast!!!!
I want to reply so much but am stuck with various intensive trainings this few weeks!!

Jog . I drop my first pump finally!!! Will drop second pump soon hehe. I am so glad the tcm tips help you!!!
Faithmummy1706, I have stopped night and comfort nursing my boy for a week already. But realized this morning got blocked duct. Still trying to clear it by massaging and pushing out some milk. Don't dare to pump in case it again stimulate production. How is your progress?

Thanks jayjayqueenie. Actually I am quite confused because some articles recommend warm compress and hot shower then massage to push out the blockage. Then like your advice, many also told me to use cold cabbage and cold compress to ease the pain.

I'm 38 this year and TTC #2.

My #1 is a girl, 4 yrs old and been asking for a sibling to play with her. been TTC for a year now with a pvt clinic. my menses have been very accurate, too accurate till usually ovulate on weekend and the clinic/lab not open on weekend to do IUI. the only chance we did was in my July cycle, but no luck. :( My girl was conceived thru SO-IUI after trying 1yrs+

we swop to KKH, going for IVF, but long queue till dec then can do. Jus went for a Sonohysterography(is a technique in which fluid is injected through the cervix into the uterus, and ultrasound is used to make images of the uterine cavity. The fluid shows more detail of the inside of the uterus than when ultrasound is used alone) at KKH yesterday. the radiologist took very long scanning and taking pic of something during the scan, I hope not something serious :( will only know when I see my gynae on 13 Oct.

Hope to get TTC support in this group too. TGIF, weekend coming. YEAH! happy weekend too all! ;)

Experienced babysitter at Tanjong Pagar, The Pinnacle @ Duxton

Hi mummies, I am a chinese full time babysitter with 10 years of experience, with most years looking after 2 toddlers at one time. Currently, the older one is going to childcare soon, so I will be available to take care of one more baby.

I stay at the Pinnacle@Duxton in a strict no-smoking and no-pet environment, if interested, please drop me a sms at 91592884. :)

warm compress and hot shower actually boosts more milk production.
u have to try it yourself to see which is the fact
Hi jayjayqueenie, I actually tried every method, massage under warm shower, cold compress, chill cabbage leaves and even massage with lavender essential oil. Now the milk production has stopped but I am unable to tell which works but am glad no more pain! =)

Hi jayjayqueenie, I actually tried every method, massage under warm shower, cold compress, chill cabbage leaves and even massage with lavender essential oil. Now the milk production has stopped but I am unable to tell which works but am glad no more pain! =)

good that at least something helps u! ;)

Reactions: jog
Faithmummy1706, I have stopped night and comfort nursing my boy for a week already. But realized this morning got blocked duct. Still trying to clear it by massaging and pushing out some milk. Don't dare to pump in case it again stimulate production. How is your progress?

I am still nursing my Son at night... and I stopped one pump session in the day.... Next Wed will be stopping the second sessions and No more pumping for me !! Yay !
I think you have to slowly cut down so as to prevent block ducts... too abruptly stopping breastfeeding might be difficult

Hi,

I have been trying for about 4-5months but still no signs : ( the reason is my mensus irregular, can varies 4-8weeks between, crazy cycle..and I don know when I'm ovulating. Very tired of tracking, tried using opk but no signs till my mensus reported today. Anyone has the same problem like me? How u rectify the problem? Qt frustrated to keep track.

Also, anyone here has done HSG test, can share with me ur experience? I heard it is uncomfortable and I'm quite worry my gynae recommend me to go for this test due to past history.

hsg can be painful or uncomfortable for some. i was recommended to take painkillers about 1 and a half hours before the test. i was told the painkiller helps.

no bd before the test. no bd one month after the test.

Wah..so ladies who want to do HSG cannot bd 1 mth after the test..means 1 mth of time wasted? Oh dear!

oh but u know for some people, the 1 month is worth the weight. it just happens that the hsg opens up the tubes for some women, making the sperms easier to swim though thus meeting the egg. i conceived about 1-2 months after my hsg. good luck!

Hi ladies

Usually when u got ewcm..does that means u r gg to ovulate, ovulating in the day(s) u having ewcm or already ovulated?

Share your experince here!! Thanks

Hi ladies.... i tested ytd with a very very very faint positive.(dpo11/12) But now i encountered some brown discharge. Could it be a false positive?

Hi ladies

Usually when u got ewcm..does that means u r gg to ovulate, ovulating in the day(s) u having ewcm or already ovulated?

Share your experince here!! Thanks

it depends on people.
for me lately i always have ewcm no matter what the day.
certain ppl have ewcm on day of ovulation.

Sorry, what does AF mean? Just curious.
I had early preg symptoms for my no.3, due in June'16. Tested myself at 2wks post conception and threw away the stick, thinking it was neg. But symptoms don't lie :) so I went back for it and had a super faint line. It was unplanned but we welcome it nevertheless. Foetus is 8wks old now.

My husband wanted to stop at 2, but I was hoping for 3, and then God had his plans and so now we'll hopefully be a family of 5 next year. When you have very young children, you often wonder if you can survive having another one.

But you know what, mothers are built to last. When the rubber hits the road, our motherly instincts take over and we survive :)
And then months down the road we will also reap the joys of having yet another child in the family.

Congrats Ferli81.

AF is aunty flo aka our period.

Yes you are right, I am now pregnant with #2 and my #1 is very sticky, I wonder how I can cope come next year Apr. Your words on mothers being built to last are very comforting. Let's jiayou together!

How old are your #1 #2? My #1 is gg to be 3 next year.

Sorry, what does AF mean? Just curious.
I had early preg symptoms for my no.3, due in June'16. Tested myself at 2wks post conception and threw away the stick, thinking it was neg. But symptoms don't lie :) so I went back for it and had a super faint line. It was unplanned but we welcome it nevertheless. Foetus is 8wks old now.

My husband wanted to stop at 2, but I was hoping for 3, and then God had his plans and so now we'll hopefully be a family of 5 next year. When you have very young children, you often wonder if you can survive having another one.

But you know what, mothers are built to last. When the rubber hits the road, our motherly instincts take over and we survive :)
And then months down the road we will also reap the joys of having yet another child in the family.

yes af is aunty flow or menses or period :p

there is a lot of ttc and pregnancy jargons which u can find online. ;)

Lol!!! I would never have guessed.

My kids are all exactly 2yrs apart. So when no.3 comes, they'll be 4yo, 2yo, 0yo.

Since my second one came, I decided to prioritise my time and live with a messy house. I have piles of unfolded clothes (cos some days I use cloth nappy) and some days my husband throws a sweater over his un-ironed shirt. I'm a sahm with no maid, mum comes once or twice a week to help out.

On days that it gets hard, I just remind myself that maintaining a fair mood is the most important thing. I sometimes have temper flares and it's not very fair to my kids. After discussion with my husband, we compromised on a few things so that mummy can cope, a messy house is one that we can live with :)
Other than that, I bring my kids out 3 of the weekdays so we have more breathing space, I get to meet other mums, and of course, less cleaning to do around the house.

We do what we need to do to survive :)

Can I join in this thread also? Am also ttc #2 for over a year with no good news at all. #1 is 19mo. I would like to ask how do you all bd with ur hb? My boy sleep on our bed and will wake up every 2hrs light sleeper. I really dunno when is the best time to bd even though we always start cd10 and every alternate days. If we manage to bd, I also cannot be like last time raise my butt cuz my boy will wake up and I need to carry and coax him. Really seem difficult.
And one more thing mummies, may I ask how to deal with surrounding stress. I keep seeing facebook friends and colleague pregnant with their #2 fast and easy even though their #1 is younger than mine. I really envy them. But I really dunno how to face them at work. I need to put up a "fake" smile but deep inside I feel like crying and dun wish to go to work to face all these

Can I join in this thread also? Am also ttc #2 for over a year with no good news at all. #1 is 19mo. I would like to ask how do you all bd with ur hb? My boy sleep on our bed and will wake up every 2hrs light sleeper. I really dunno when is the best time to bd even though we always start cd10 and every alternate days. If we manage to bd, I also cannot be like last time raise my butt cuz my boy will wake up and I need to carry and coax him. Really seem difficult.
And one more thing mummies, may I ask how to deal with surrounding stress. I keep seeing facebook friends and colleague pregnant with their #2 fast and easy even though their #1 is younger than mine. I really envy them. But I really dunno how to face them at work. I need to put up a "fake" smile but deep inside I feel like crying and dun wish to go to work to face all these

its ok to just cry.
find a corner to cry it out.
it helps to relieve the stress.

Hi ladies. I'm also ttc for #2 for the past 2 years. haiz. Went through one round of SO-IUI and no success. Feel like giving up. Don't know what to do... Dr says problem might be my thin endometrium. Any idea how to increase the endometrium lining?

Congrats Ferli81.

AF is aunty flo aka our period.

Yes you are right, I am now pregnant with #2 and my #1 is very sticky, I wonder how I can cope come next year Apr. Your words on mothers being built to last are very comforting. Let's jiayou together!

How old are your #1 #2? My #1 is gg to be 3 next year.

Same as u..my #1 will be 3 nx Jul..I m chanting everyday to my #1 that didi is on the way..hope she gets it..lol

I tried this #2 around 8-9mths..never easy! I wasted $100 over on kits..but nevertheless I believe this is all planned ahead for me..

Baby dust to all!

Babystella, can u share how u success like what are the different things u do that make u conceive on that month?

Ever since I wanted to try conceive ..my menses delayed for v long..well my menses Nbr regular but that time quite jialat..delay for weeks then months..

So I went to see tcm and gynae for help..seen 3wks tcm..ate their Chinese powder for 3wks till I wan to vomit..den I stop..den gynae prescribe pill for me to force menses to come but still it doesn't come..even gave me clomid but I didn't touch at all Coz menses didn't come..den almost 2-3mths..I decided to test again..and it came positive.....

So I Dono what I do..I believe is fate and I m blessed!❤️

Babystella, wow yours is really a miracle for you. I dunno if I ever will have this miracle fall on me. I been to different tcm for the past 2 years and fortune teller all says I am too weak in my womb and ovulation and that I am loaded with too much stress. Haiz I really dunno how to get rid of stress. Everyday I am facing with people who gotten pregnant and spreading their good news. Though I am happy for them but I feel lousy for myself. When will be my turn then. If I'm fated, I really am at lost as I really love kids a lot.

Babystella, wow yours is really a miracle for you. I dunno if I ever will have this miracle fall on me. I been to different tcm for the past 2 years and fortune teller all says I am too weak in my womb and ovulation and that I am loaded with too much stress. Haiz I really dunno how to get rid of stress. Everyday I am facing with people who gotten pregnant and spreading their good news. Though I am happy for them but I feel lousy for myself. When will be my turn then. If I'm fated, I really am at lost as I really love kids a lot.

Understand how u feel..I had friends been trying for years too..u can try to go praying if u believe..

jog, how are you !
Hi faithmummy1706! Actually I was wondering where the earlier group of mommies on this thread recently. I am ok, surviving I guess, haha. Now in week 15, still having nausea and fatigue unfortunately. My boy is now completely off night nursing but very sticky to me, everything wants mommy do. Not sure if it's due to my pregnancy. From the first trimester scan, gynae thinks might be a girl but not confirmed yet. How is your weaning going on? :)

Hi faithmummy1706! Actually I was wondering where the earlier group of mommies on this thread recently. I am ok, surviving I guess, haha. Now in week 15, still having nausea and fatigue unfortunately. My boy is now completely off night nursing but very sticky to me, everything wants mommy do. Not sure if it's due to my pregnancy. From the first trimester scan, gynae thinks might be a girl but not confirmed yet. How is your weaning going on? :)

Congratulations once again Jog !!
ya I think the earlier group of mummies were visiting this forum less frequently I think.... I wonder how is missabc.... hope she is doing fine.....

So fast already 15 weeks.... time flies !! soon it will be your big day !

Hello I m turning 17w this sat..started to feel baby movement le..dr said maybe a boy this time..

I can officially closed factory...my gal v cranky and sticky as usual..

Congratulations once again Jog !!
ya I think the earlier group of mummies were visiting this forum less frequently I think.... I wonder how is missabc.... hope she is doing fine.....

So fast already 15 weeks.... time flies !! soon it will be your big day !
Thanks thanks faithmummy1706, I hope your ttc efforts pay off very soon. You jiayou k! Wait for your good news.

Ya me too wondering about missabc and mylittletrumpet and the few many 1981 mommies trying for 2016 baby #2. Hopefully their wishes come true already.

Back