(2016/03) March 2016 Babies!!

Hi mar mtb, sorry I have not been coming in to check the messages. For those who want to join the mar16 FB, pls add me at rachel yuqin in FB first then PM me once done. Thanks

Hi all mummies to be and mummies,

I'm having my second and currently at the clinic waiting to see the ob!

My daughter is almost 2.5 years old and born in April. Hopefully all goes well and they can celebrate full month and her 3rd birthday together!

How are you all feeling?

Please add me to the fb group [email protected] thanks! !
Can't find u in FB, add me at rachel yuqin in FB pls.

Hi Mommies,
Selling these individual items or the whole bundle @ $280.
Pick up near Pasir Ris. SMS 97456162. Thank you!

photovisi-download (6).jpg

Hi all,

anyone know any infant care at amk area?
any baby sitter to recommend?

how many months in advance that we need to book the infant care or baby sitter?

appreciate your reply.

The last I checked with My First Skool, they will only accept registration for Infant care when there is baby's birth certification produced. In other words, they do not accept queuing for enrolment during the pregnancy stage.

Has everyone oredy booked their confinement lady yet? Din realized is so hard to get. N maybe I check what is the market rate now? I just got quoted 2800.

Has everyone oredy booked their confinement lady yet? Din realized is so hard to get. N maybe I check what is the market rate now? I just got quoted 2800.
hi naive2310, confinement lady is really not cheap. But it really depend on what you need the confinement lady to do. If you need her to prepare the food, i think you can consider to get caterer to send the food to you everyday.
I might consider this option.
some option for you
http://chillipadi.rtrk.sg/?scid=231692&kw=6998998&pub_cr_id=48616529418
http://thomsonbaby.com/9-confinement-food

hi all,

do you know what is the baby sitter rate, if i send my baby to her place?
i am still looking for baby sitter near amk.
anyone have good one to recommend?

thank you.

Not getting any as i dun like to live with strangers. Plus im not going to follow those traditional confinement method too so no need to hire 1 to nag at me. My partner would take 1 mth leave to help me and i live very near to my family & relatives. So help is only mins away. I also quiting my job so is better that my babies bond with me asap rather than a stranger

hi all,

do you know what is the baby sitter rate, if i send my baby to her place?
i am still looking for baby sitter near amk.
anyone have good one to recommend?

thank you.
I read some babysitter in this forum is charging arnd 800 to 1k

Hi all! Am back!

Very hazy today.. Mummies please stay indoors and think of the lil one inside u :) the PMI is bad.. Real bad..

I did my oscar already.. Now going on to 16 weeks already..

Looking at the breast pumps which am surprised so many brands to choose from now.. But still medela the best.. Anyone heard any comments on the tipee tomee breast pump and the spectra one?

There's a baby fair coming up in oct.. Very good deals they have.. So many things i wanna buy.. See already i also feel scared.. Lol.. Need to start all over again.. after i threw away everything.. Lol!

hi mummies.

anybody delivering in NUH? Im currently seeing SOG Dr heng @ parkway east hosp till nov 2015, and will be switching over to NUH under the expert in handling twins during dec. My edd is 4april 2016 but they say twins usually will deliver early. so im not sure which group to join march/april.

anyway ithink im the youngest mom here, will need more of other mummies guidance if i needed help! ☺️

Hi everyone , I am 6 weeks pregnant with #1 very excited!! I haven't had my first appointment yet . Has anyone given birth at NUH before ? How was it? Thank you!!
Hi! I've given birth at NUH before with Dr Su Lin Lin. She was good and my experience at NUH was good too. No complaints. :)

Hi all! I just found this thread. Expecting my 2nd one, EDD 23 Mar 2016. :) Delivering in NUH with Dr Su Lin Lin.
Living in the west, nice to meet all of you! Congrats to all mummies! Especially for first time mums!
Stay healthy in this hazy weather!
Rachel, I have PM u on FB, hope you can add me to the group! My email is [email protected] just in case. Thx a lot!

Hi all! Am back!

Very hazy today.. Mummies please stay indoors and think of the lil one inside u :) the PMI is bad.. Real bad..

Looking at the breast pumps which am surprised so many brands to choose from now.. But still medela the best.. Anyone heard any comments on the tipee tomee breast pump and the spectra one?

There's a baby fair coming up in oct.. Very good deals they have.. So many things i wanna buy.. See already i also feel scared.. Lol.. Need to start all over again.. after i threw away everything.. Lol!
I think breast pump is better to buy in third trimester due to warranty.

There is a facebook group for 2016 Mummies and Daddies that does a lot of giveaways for baby stuff. The last giveaway was a SUPER NICE sleep suit!

They are going for another big giveaway when they reach the next members milestone. Do pm me your facebook email so that I can add you to the group!

Who knows, maybe next time they have playmats and baby carriers!

There is a facebook group for 2016 Mummies and Daddies that does a lot of giveaways for baby stuff. The last giveaway was a SUPER NICE sleep suit!

They are going for another big giveaway when they reach the next members milestone. Do pm me your facebook email so that I can add you to the group!

Hi simplelad, my email address is [email protected]. Thanks

Hi my email addr
[email protected]

Hi all! Am back!

i thinking of buying tipee tomee coz medela review is quite bad in the USA.. coz alot of insurance in USA will give free medela breast pump to their customers... so i'm not sure because alot of people using it that's why alot of bad review or it is really that bad..

i guess is really need to trial and error coz everyone breast is different... so let just cross fingers and hope that our breast likes the pump we buy =X

hi mummies.

anybody delivering in NUH? Im currently seeing SOG Dr heng @ parkway east hosp till nov 2015, and will be switching over to NUH under the expert in handling twins during dec. My edd is 4april 2016 but they say twins usually will deliver early. so im not sure which group to join march/april.

anyway ithink im the youngest mom here, will need more of other mummies guidance if i needed help! ☺️
i'm also twins... but will be delivering at gleneagles most probably since my gynae only able to deliver there.
my boss's wife delivered twins at KKH, and only deliver 2 weeks earlier and natural birth.. hopefully i will be like her

p.s: i'm hopping here and there, there is a twin thread in mummies 2015 so i can gather info there too...haha...

i thinking of buying tipee tomee coz medela review is quite bad in the USA.. coz alot of insurance in USA will give free medela breast pump to their customers... so i'm not sure because alot of people using it that's why alot of bad review or it is really that bad..

i guess is really need to trial and error coz everyone breast is different... so let just cross fingers and hope that our breast likes the pump we buy =X

Yesterday i went to the baby expo .. very pathetic.. hahahhaa!

I saw the tipee tomee one.. i am a fan of their bottles and i love their bottles.. but not sure about their reviews.. there's also dunno wat spectra M1 or something like that..

But after so long... i think medela still more lasting.. this is my 3rd child already.. but my 2nd one is like 5 years old! so long ago liaoz.. everything seems so aliened to me..

Yesterday i went to the baby expo .. very pathetic.. hahahhaa!

I saw the tipee tomee one.. i am a fan of their bottles and i love their bottles.. but not sure about their reviews.. there's also dunno wat spectra M1 or something like that..

But after so long... i think medela still more lasting.. this is my 3rd child already.. but my 2nd one is like 5 years old! so long ago liaoz.. everything seems so aliened to me..
i think just continue to buy the one your breast is comfortable. at least confirm no issue.. for me, is first time, really depend on luck lo...

p.s: i'm going to the baby fair on 9 oct one.. coz pre-order tipee tomee set which is almost 50% off retail price

i think just continue to buy the one your breast is comfortable. at least confirm no issue.. for me, is first time, really depend on luck lo...

p.s: i'm going to the baby fair on 9 oct one.. coz pre-order tipee tomee set which is almost 50% off retail price

wah! 50%? thats why i say this baby fair the prices seems to be very good..

Actually i have a single travel medela pump.. am just thinking if i should get a dual..

any comments? cos i wanna store my bf for when i return to work.

wah! 50%? thats why i say this baby fair the prices seems to be very good..

Actually i have a single travel medela pump.. am just thinking if i should get a dual..

any comments? cos i wanna store my bf for when i return to work.
for me i will be getting dual coz i got twins... so every sec counts for me

Hello mummies, I'm Ferlyn. My Edd is on 3 Mar. Currently, i'm with Dr Chua Yang at Mount A. I'm expecting a princess and this week shd be my 17th week.. This is my 1st preg. I hope you can add me on FB. my email address is [email protected].

Hi, I just found this thread. Expecting my 3rd one, EDD 8 Mar 2016. Delivering in Mt A with Dr Kenneth Edward Lee.
Living in central Toa Payoh.
Possible to add me to the FB group! My email is [email protected]
Thanks! :)

anyone has rashes on the tummy & legs? i got alot of rashes on my tummy & legs, and especially itchy at legs...
doc told me is allergy rashes and maybe trigger by haze.. not sure how true is it...

I also realised I have some red rashes on my tummy, but luckily not itchy (touch wood :p ), so I just ignore it without telling my doc.

Hello mummies!

Any of u went for the baby fair at expo today? End up i didnt stick to medela... I bought the avent bundle deal.. Hahahhaa! Cos a very good deal!

My whole back aching and neck pain for since i got preggy.. I bought the first time prr natal package... Hope it will help to ease me abit...

Hi, can add me. My email is [email protected]

Hello mummies!

Any of u went for the baby fair at expo today? End up i didnt stick to medela... I bought the avent bundle deal.. Hahahhaa! Cos a very good deal!

My whole back aching and neck pain for since i got preggy.. I bought the first time prr natal package... Hope it will help to ease me abit...
ya i went too.. but i didnt buy any breast pump coz thinking buying in amazon which is much cheaper...
i bought a pre natal massage over deal.com.sg coz is only $18... package i dun think i will sign coz cant commit....

Back