WTS: Past Years Maths Olympiad Papers

BusyB

Hi,

I have the following photocopied past years Maths Olympiad papers with Solutions for sale:

1) NUS High Maths Olympiad (NMOS) 2006-2013: consist of preliminary and special rounds full paper and solution. Selling $50

2) ACSI Annual Mathlympics 2008-2014: consist of preliminary and final rounds full paper and solution. Selling $40

These are used for my kids and their cousins and I only have 3 copies each. They are all clear, good quality photocopy, nicely stapled (and taped to prevent any finger cutting) and in very good like new condition, no scribble, no tear.

These are all binded in book form and will be sold as they are. I am not running a business out of selling these so please do not approach me to get specific past year papers photocopied. No service of making additional copies either - only clearing the 3 copies available.

Those familiar with Maths Olympiad will know the old past years papers with solutions are mostly not availble now.

Strictly by interbank transfer and mailed only as I am not free to meetup. No bargaining and reserved on 1st come 1st serve basis with payment (via interbank transfer). I will send you photo of sent item with address slot into postbox once mailed

Interested please PM me or email me [email protected]
NMOS 3.jpg NMOS 1.jpg

Have added 2 more copies but left limited copies. Those who have bought have confirmed they received in mail in 1-2 days.
Up for your consideration.

To answer some common queries, these NMOS and ACSI Maths Olympiad papers are for national maths olympiad competition held for P4 / P5 kids. Some schools will get their GEPpers to join the competitions in P4 whilst most GEPpers and mainstreamers will join in P5 (including those who have joined in P4).

Limited copies left. Up for consideration.

All ACSI Annual Mathlympics 2008-2014 papers have been sold. No more copies left.

Only NMOS papers limited copies available. Those interested in getting your kids started prepping for maths olympiad competition can start with these papers this holiday.

Hi, I am interested to buy All ACSI Annual Mathlympics and NMOS past year papers. Still available?

This is an old post and all papers are no longer available some time back.
I am posting here to clarify as I am not running a business out of this (and only clearing kids' past used items from a group of mums). Please do not be mistaken and do not ask me for reprints. Thank you for your understanding.

Back