2016/01 Jan Babies

The morning sickness is on and off. Pass few weeks was fine. But now a days like very often. Mostly it come in the afternoon till evening. I only able to take proper food during dinner.

As long the baby grow well, bear for few more month. try to take small and healthy bite in between if really cannot eat full meal.
Jia you!

20wks for me nw. Cant feel the strong kicks. I also not sure whats the feeling of kicks like. Isit like air gushing ard in the tummy??

hi mangoyoyo, initially I seen like feel smthg in the tummy but 1st time so not sure is that bb movement until 18week plus I can feel the movement n tapping, sometime can see tummy "jumping". Maybe I am skinny type do not have much fat at tummy area, that why I can feel earlier a bit. do not worry, sure u can feel it very soon ya. I am enter into 20 week today too.

Hi mummies...
My EDD is 2nd Feb but my gynae said will be earlier going by my last 2 kids, likely 26 Jan. Please add me to the FB group, my email is [email protected].
Thanks very much

I booked my CL, at 4K! Deposit $500.

Hi i'm new here.Edd 21st Jan.Expecting my first child.Had 3 recurrent miscarriages since 2013.Now is 21 wks.When harmony test and every thing seems alright but Mon recieved bad news during 20 wks scan.Baby heart with fluid and heart is big and with big muscle.I was from tmc and now trf to KKH and was given appt under pirvate rate Dr Tan KL.As per Dr Adelina from tmc advise due to my complication is best to trf to KKH.Need to go through many scans and blood test as per advised.Now can only stay positive. Really very sad and disappointed.Now hoping the baby can be healthy.Anyone had heard such cases or had experienced? Now can only wait for result after all those scan and test to decide to terminate pregnancy or if baby will is strong it will last up till due.

Hi i'm new here.Edd 21st Jan.Expecting my first child.Had 3 recurrent miscarriages since 2013.Now is 21 wks.When harmony test and every thing seems alright but Mon recieved bad news during 20 wks scan.Baby heart with fluid and heart is big and with big muscle.I was from tmc and now trf to KKH and was given appt under pirvate rate Dr Tan KL.As per Dr Adelina from tmc advise due to my complication is best to trf to KKH.Need to go through many scans and blood test as per advised.Now can only stay positive. Really very sad and disappointed.Now hoping the baby can be healthy.Anyone had heard such cases or had experienced? Now can only wait for result after all those scan and test to decide to terminate pregnancy or if baby will is strong it will last up till due.
stay strong!! if u are upset baby can feel it.. i received a bad news last sat aft my detail test.. cried for days.. tat few days i can sense baby make little movement.. now i have accepted the fact.. and told baby i will be strong for him and he has to be with me too.. strangely baby became more active. so pls stay strong.. trust ur gynae, Any doubt do talk to ur gynae for opinion.. keep urself happy...

Hi mummies to be,

May I know when is a good time to buy a baby cot? I'm currently about 23 weeks and I'm wondering will it be too early.

Is it safe to move in cot while we are pregnant? Heard that there is some taboo relating to moving of furniture.....

Hope some people could advise me.

Thank you!

@dorodada Thanks for your encouragement.Do you mind sharing about your case? Wish us luck.Was actually giving up for the plan to concieve but Adelina wong from tmc told me her patient had 5 miscarriages and 6th a healthy baby was born.I had seen many gynae from tmc and kkh for all my pregnancy and like her most but now i need to go KKH due to complications. Hugs to you.Hope our baby are fine.I know is hard not to cry.I cried each time i go KKH now for test and scans.My hubby ask me not to think much as will affect the baby.Im trying hard to stay positive.

Hi! My EDD is 1st Jan 2016 but doubt it will be that accurate. Im sure to deliver by mid/end December 2015. Btw Do any of you have any recommendation for gynae at NUH. Im currently under subsidized and thinking of changing to private soon. Does any one had experience with Dr Shakinah Rauf or Dr Ida?

Hello all.. would like to check did anyone did their blood test at 5months? My gynae arranged for my blood test just recent but I thought usually it was done at first visit or so?

Selling these individual items or the whole bundle @ $280.
Pick up near Pasir Ris. SMS 97456162. Thank you!

photovisi-download (6).jpg

Hi...ive been experiencing sharp pains in my lower right abdomen..,specifically behind the bone between my leg and crotch area. Any idea what issit? Its still bearable though just sharp pains when i sit up or getup from bed or carry my #1 for too long. :/

Hi...ive been experiencing sharp pains in my lower right abdomen..,specifically behind the bone between my leg and crotch area. Any idea what issit? Its still bearable though just sharp pains when i sit up or getup from bed or carry my #1 for too long. :/
me too!
I read from baby center , it's due to below..

In addition, hormonal changes in pregnancy loosen your joints and the ligaments that attach your pelvic bones to your spine. This can make you feel less stable and cause pain when you walk, stand, sit for long periods, roll over in bed, get out of a low chair or the tub, bend, or lift things.

There is a facebook group for 2016 Mummies and Daddies that does a lot of giveaways for baby stuff. The last giveaway was a SUPER NICE sleep suit!

They are going for another big giveaway when they reach the next members milestone. Do pm me your facebook email so that I can add you to the group!

Who knows, maybe next time they have playmats and baby carriers!

Hi ladies
I went for my triple test and my t18 risk was 1:317 so i did harmony test and the risk were all low for all 3 chromosome t21, t18 and t13. So wat should i do now? Baby is 19 weeks now and all measurements are correct just that i have low aminofluid so i am confused wat to do next. I had one miscarriage last yr due to potter'ssyndrome. Is kkh good for fetal anamoly scan? Any suggestion pls.....

I'm thinking of setting up a whatsapp group..if you see this msg, please kindly pm me your number. Think is easier to talk in whatsapp. And I don't seem.to find the fb group also. Lets just be merry and have SG51 BABY! Lol.

Hi for those who are still interested to join us in our secret Jan FB group, do PM me your email address. If you've already PM-ed me but yet to receive the email invite, please message me again. Note that I do not follow the posts on this page so I will only add you if you PM me :)

And do also note that after I send you the invite, you will receive the invite via your email. Do keep a lookout for the email invite (it could end up in your junk folder for some).

Yes is up! May I know if there is any fb group? Because I don't see anybody adding me? Please kindly pass me your mobile so I can add you guys in the whatsapp grp. Thanks!

No harm drinking during preggie. For my cousin, she started drinking while trying to concieve, and she is now pregnant :)

Back