DSC03669.JPG
    367.7 KB · Views: 335
  • DSC03670.JPG
    DSC03670.JPG
    376 KB · Views: 340
  • DSC03671.JPG
    DSC03671.JPG
    436.8 KB · Views: 342

Please pm me if you are keen on any, and I'll provide a quotation.

Collection possible at Eunos/Kembangan/Tampines/Raffles Place MRT stations or Changi Rd/Tampines St 21/Tampines 1/Parkway Parade, depending on timing. Other places are possible but at my convenience pls.

Sending by post is possible but postage is to be borne by buyer. Thanks.

Titles are as shown in the pics at the start of the thread.

Collection possible at Eunos/Kembangan/Tampines/Raffles Place MRT stations or Changi Rd/Tampines St 21/Tampines 1/Parkway Parade, depending on timing. Other places are possible but at my convenience pls.

More titles. Please see attached pics
DSC03684.JPG DSC03682.JPG . I've also the grammar guide and practice book (partially done) from The Alternative Story, both not in pics. Please pm me if you are keen. Thanks.

Titles as shown at the beginning of the thread, post dated 5 Oct, and in the following pic:

DSC03689.JPG

Collection possible at Eunos/Kembangan/Tampines/Raffles Place/Aljunied MRT stations or Changi Rd/Tampines St 21/Tampines 1/Parkway Parade, depending on timing. Other places are possible but at my convenience pls.

Consolidated the new titles:

I've also the grammar guide and practice book (partially done) from The Alternative Story, both not in pics.

Please pm me if you are keen on any of the available titles, and I'll provide a quotation.

Collection possible at Eunos/Kembangan/Tampines/Raffles Place/Aljunied MRT stations or Changi Rd/Tampines St 21/Tampines 1/Parkway Parade, depending on timing. Other places are possible but at my convenience pls.

Titles as shown at the beginning of the thread and in the following pics:

I've also the grammar guide and practice book (partially done) from The Alternative Story, both not in pics.

Titles as shown at the beginning of the thread and in the following pics:

Please pm me if you are keen on any of the available titles, and I'll provide a quotation.

As per the pics

:
[URL='http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/attachments/dsc03684-jpg.579680/']Vol 3 and My adventures with Pang Pang sold

[/URL]

As per the pics

:
Vol. 2 and 3 and My adventures with Pang Pang sold

As per the pics

:

As per the pics

Conquer grammar 6 and Conquer vocab 6 sold
:

s per the pics

:

As requested by a mummy, sample pages from:
Scholastic's Prepare for PSLE composition and Prepare for PSLE comprehension

DSC03714.JPG DSC03716.JPG DSC03717.JPG DSC03715.JPG DSC03716.JPG DSC03717.JPG

As per the pics

:

As per the pics

:

As per the pics

:

As per the pics

:

Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Available titles

DSC03669.JPG
DSC03671.JPG DSC03684.JPG

Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Available titles

DSC03669.JPG

Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Available titles

Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Attachments

• DSC03671.JPG
    DSC03671.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 147
Available titles

Essential guide to English language given away
Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Available titles

Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Available titles

Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Available titles

Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Available titles

Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Available titles

Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Available titles

Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Collection possible at Eunos/Kembangan/Tampines/Raffles Place/Aljunied/Bishan MRT stations or Changi Rd/Tampines St 21/Tampines 1/Parkway Parade/Junction 8, depending on timing. Other places are possible but at my convenience pls.

Clearing cheaply.

Available titles

Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Collection possible at Eunos/Kembangan/Tampines/Raffles Place/Aljunied/Bishan MRT stations or Changi Rd/Tampines St 21/Tampines 1/Parkway Parade/Junction 8, depending on timing. Other places are possible but at my convenience pls.

Clearing cheaply.

Available titles

Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Available titles

Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Available titles

Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Available titles

Phrasal verbs P5-6 sold

Back