Dilemma babysitter or childcare better?

gemson

My LO current look after by babysittter and my hubby intend to send her to fullday childcare next year when she turn 2yrs. Im still in dilemma should I send to childcare or continue with babysitter. I told babysitter tat I still consider so she now got one new baby to look after. My hubby concern about $$$ because babysitter fees no subsidy and if send to CC there is subsidy. My concern is send to CC LO will fall sick easy. I really hope I can stick to babysitter and send my LO to cc when she turn 3yrs old.Anyone can give me some advise.. If were u, which u choose & why? My elder at CC when he 18mths which is no choice due to tat time no one can help me to look after and he almost every month fall sick untill he 4yrs old then slightly better.

I'll let my LO go to the half day childcare in the morning till afternoon, and after that take care by babysitter.cause if likethat the babysitter salary should be lesser and maybe half of it less, which mean you can pay the money to the childcare but considered you are paying for the babysitter as usual but actually you are also paying for the childcare too.moreover your LO can learn something in childcare.also.hope this help.

Not really as nowadays they very concern of this and they will do sanitizer all that.but you have to be careful of chicken pox and HFMD cause this if one child gets most of the time the teachers cannot notice until noticeable maybe the virus already spread.

Back