Any good Tcm to recommend

happy_bee

Hi

I am a 2010 mother. Eversince I give birth to my gal in 2010, I have been suffering from very poor health. Almost every one or two weeks I will be down with a cold for no reason. I can't even take care of my bb because of this and have to leave her with my mil. It is very depressing.

I wanted to have a 2nd child but with my poor health now, that I can't even take care of my 1st bb, I do not dare to try
sad.gif

Can anyone recommend a good Tcm? I m quite fed up gg to see English doctor, all they can tell me is I have sensitive nose... No cure! Den I have to suffer like this? Really hope to find a Tcm who can help me to improve my health.

Hi

I know there is one TCM in yishun, not bad but very expensive and he will advises u lots of things cannot consume de.

If you keen, I can go n search the name card and give you the number.

Hi,

I have the same issue with my health last yr too..
Sick for a mth.. dan after that sick on n off almost every 2-3 wks once..
Maybe is becos of stress n medication in 2010 to 2011 from another Sinseh and Gynae.
(But there is no improvement in regulating my cycle with the TCM and Homo medi. In fact cycle got worse and could goes up to 59 days)
I have been TTC since end of 2009.

But end of 2011 I was recommended to this Sinseh in Chinatown. Which I find her quite good.
Cos I see improvement in my cycle after the 1st visit.
Seen her twice and I my wish finally came true
happy.gif

(Not sure if it is her or co-incident)

If you are interested PM me. I give you the details.

You can try Dr. Ong Swee Ling from Yong Kang Medical Hall. Tel: 62726400.

She has a masters and Phd in TCM from Nanjing University in China and used to work for Tan Tock Seng Hospital. Her charges are very reasonable and she is very friendly.

She even has a blog where she posts about the cases she has treated etc...
http://drongsweeling.blogspot.com/

Why don't you try to see Snr Physician He Qiu Ling at EYS TCM Clinic@ South Bridge Rd? She's quite famous, just that her patient queue is also quite long... If you are willing to pay xtra, go to EYS@Paragon, level 13, or call 67389796 to make appt to see Phy Zhong Xi Ming. She's famous for fertility health & gynaecology conditions. My family physician now
happy.gif

You can try Dr Lu Jin Yan from Blk 533 chinatown 65356921. or Dr Seah Ai wei fr TMC TCM. I tried both, and they are very good doctor who dun 'over-charge' their patients for unnecessary treatments.

Hi you can consider Physician Su at EYS TCM Clinic@ South Bridge Rd. After giving birth to my first child, my finger joints will get painful every time I wake up from sleep n I get bad headache when I go into air conditioned places, not sleeping well also. After seeing her for a no of sessions, my condition got better n e pains progressively diappeared n slept better too. She is well known for helping in conceiving.

u wanna drink LD Venus?
LD~VENUS helps to impart regulatory and invigorating benefits for women after childbirth. Effective in enhancing skin texture and elasticity, subdues menopausal disorders and relieves menstrual pain.
Email me at [email protected] for more infos ya tq

hi girls,
anyone tried the TCM at telok blangah treatment for infertility?

I currently taking pills for increasing egg quality but somehow the pills not suitable for me. So try for TCM now.

Eager be a mom by next yr.

Hi all,
May I know is it the sensei at eu Yan sang is good?
Hi you can consider Physician Su at EYS TCM Clinic@ South Bridge Rd. After giving birth to my first child, my finger joints will get painful every time I wake up from sleep n I get bad headache when I go into air conditioned places, not sleeping well also. After seeing her for a no of sessions, my condition got better n e pains progressively diappeared n slept better too. She is well known for helping in conceiving.

does EYS TCM open in weekends?

Hi,

I do have contacts of 2 sinsehs

One is in Marine Parade (the famous Ban Choon Chan); he has helped many couples successfully conceive; though of course his herbs are not the magic type. If you have a weak body composition, even the an tai yao may not last you long. For this sinseh, have to queue up kana morning sun. In the weekends, even more terrible, wait can easily be 4 to 5 hours.

Subsequently, I changed to another tcm sinseh in North Bridge Road (Tai Choon Foh). He is of Hakka origin, the 3rd generation, his medical hall was established 100 years ago. Main thing is you do not have to go down early to get queue number, as they are always not busy, maximum wait is only about 15 minutes only.

If interested, just PM me and I will give you the details.

Back