Blood test at GP

Hi just did a blood test at GP but forgot to ask if they will tell me the hcg level as well instead of just detecting the presence of hcg.??

It cost 40$

Hi just did a blood test at GP but forgot to ask if they will tell me the hcg level as well instead of just detecting the presence of hcg.??

It cost 40$
Hi miuratohkp
You could try asking for the HCG when u inform u if the presence/absence of it.

Hi my report say 137.5... clinic called to tell me havent seen doc...im at week 4 when i did it is it normal
Don't worry too much since it is normal..remb to eat and drink well. Less junk food like potatoes chips etc. Remb. What u eat is what bb eat too.. :)
cheers!

I eat pumpkin and 2 eggs everyday.
To be on the safe side, listen to the sinseh's advice. Stay cheerful, happy and not get stressed up as much as possible..

I believe ur doc would give u a certain type of hormones to stablize your pregnancy? I can't remb what is the name but I was given it bcos I concieved with pcos so he gave me a type of hormones to stablize my pregnancy.
Maybe u can enquire with ur doc?

Do we eat just the white or the whole egg? What type of preparation is the optimal? Softboil, hard boil, fried or half boil ?

Back