WTB SG50 Singa Lion Figures

Ellie111

Please PM me if you are selling. Thanks
singa.jpg

Last edited:

How about footballer? We can meet in mrt?

I also have 1 unopen footballer. Can sell you for $8 and change unopen green Surgeon wiith thermometer with your unopen smiley with red shirt.

If you are agreeable, can meet at either Potong Pasir MRT or raffles place MRT or downtown MRT. Otherwise, prefer via posting. Let me know. Your HP please for contact. Thanks

Ok. Shall we exchange via POST??
Hihi. Replying to my post? Exchange of white with painted face and body singa lion with your firemen singa lion? Can we do a meet up? I can go over to potong pasir mrt station. We can do it tomorrow if you want.

Sorry, I have mistaken that u want to exchange my Green Surgeon with your Smiley. Believe I have answer to wrong thread.

My 5 designs are sold (including fireman) i only have 1 more extra soccer Singa.

Yes, actually, I need a white painted face and body. Is yours unopen??

Do u just want to exchange or u want to sell?

Sorry, I have mistaken that u want to exchange my Green Surgeon with your Smiley. Believe I have answer to wrong thread.

My 5 designs are sold (including fireman) i only have 1 more extra soccer Singa.

Yes, actually, I need a white painted face and body. Is yours unopen??

Do u just want to exchange or u want to sell?
Hihi. Oh. Is okay. Mine is unopen. However, I have the soccer singa lion already. Currently looking for Smiley, policemen, firemen and npd singa lion.

Hihi. Oh. Is okay. Mine is unopen. However, I have the soccer singa lion already. Currently looking for Smiley, policemen, firemen and npd singa lion.
Hi, i ve smiley singa w smiley balloon & soccer singa to exchange for army singa, singa w camera, white singa and navy singa (white uniform).

Hi, i ve smiley singa w smiley balloon & soccer singa to exchange for army singa, singa w camera, white singa and navy singa (white uniform). Unopen.

Hi
I'm selling the singa lion (pilot) at $8
Brand new n sealed in original packing
Interested? Please contact me
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    897.6 KB · Views: 110
Hi,

I have few navy figurines for exchange for something I don't have.

I don't have: pilot, NDP, smiling face with balloon, teacher, director, football and also the one with orange cap.

Thank you.

Looking for DIY, classic and Pilot to exchange
Currently have funky/graffite, soccer and fireman to exchange
PM me if you have the above

Back