Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

I'm staying in ang mo kio.
I need a part timer to help me with mainly ironing and washing of toilet n floor, about 2 hours twice a week. Willing to pay $25/session.
Weekday mornings ok or weeknights.
Pls text me at 98456146.
Tks

Hi, we are looking for part time helper on weekday morning 4hrs to

1) mop floor

2) wash toilets

3) iron clothes

4) wipe surfaces

5) wipe inner windows and ceiling fans occasionally

Thanks. Please PM me.

Hi, I am staying at Bukit Batok and am looking for weekend cleaner. Working alternate Sat so, either Sat or Sun is fine by me.

A 3 room corner unit but 1 bedroom need not cleaning.
Usual cleaning and some ironing is expected (from 5 - 10 pcs).
No need to do laundry but require some ironing.

Window cleaning only require once a month.

Can work for 3 - 4 hrs and usually are in the morning.
No pets.
Able to accommodate as early as 7am onwards.

Kindly sms me at 93386467 - or [email protected] - Desmond.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
I am helping a group of local aunties find house cleaning work - weekly, post renovation or one off.

Once weekly rates are:

$18 per hour (Saturday morning only)
Area : marine parade / eunos / Joo Chiat/ siglap

$15 per hour (Monday or Thursday 6 to 8pm only)
Area boon keng, bendemeer, eunos

Services include-
Cleaning all floors
Cleaning toilets
Interior Window cleaning (once a month)
General dusting and simple wiping
Exterior of cabinets/doors

Pm me if u need any such services. For one off cleaning, will quote. Thanks.

Hi,

I am looking for a long-term part-time maid to clean my 5-bedroom apartment in Pasir Ris, weekly (weekday evenings or weekends). Willing to pay $50 per session (negotiable).

Services required:

03 Bedrooms and living room
  • Vacuum and mop floor
  • Clean all mirrors
  • Dusting of furniture
  • Changing bed linen (once a month)

02 Bathrooms

• Clean and disinfect shower area, basin and toilet bowl
  • Wash toilet floor and walls
  • Clean all mirrors
Kitchen
  • Mop floor
  • Wipe cooking stove and exterior electrical appliances
  • Wipe exterior surface of all cabinets top and doors
  • Wash basin
Others
  • Empty all trash
  • Ironing (maximum of 12 pieces per visit)
  • Clean windows (rotational basis)
  • Clean fans (rotational basis)

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any good contacts or if you are the service provider yourself. Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Ummi Aisha

Dear all,

I came across this forum and would like to share about my experiences engaging part time maid.

I have been engaging a pair of part time domestic helpers (Choo Jie, 53yo and Sam, 35yo)for months to help me with my housechores. They are both Singaporean. They are very friendly and chatty. I really must introduce them because they helped me to save my time for my kids on every saturday. 4 hours work can be complete in 2 hours.

I must say they really worked well as a team in a fast, effective and professional manner. They make sure they complete their task before they leave my place. My place is always clean and tidy after they left.

And also, I really must praise them for their honesty when I tested them with a stacked of 10, 5, 2 dollar notes and coins placed messy on my study table. What they did was placing all the money in a container and inform me after that. Nothing went missing when i counted them after they left.

Their rates are also reasonable and affordable. I am paying them $20 per hour per person on a weekend (I thinked they charge $15 to $18 per hour per person during weekdays depending on the location).

They are very useful for working mothers like me who need more personal time with friends and families. Also those who need more time for rest. Like me, I am spending the same amount of money weekly but require half the time to complete my housechores.

Please note that I am recommending them here because they are very good in cleaning and really can save my time. Anyone who want to engage their service can call or whatsapp Sam at 82429294.

Dear all,

I came across this forum and would like to share about my experiences engaging part time maid.

I have been engaging a pair of part time domestic helpers (Choo Jie, 53yo and Sam, 35yo)for months to help me with my housechores. They are both Singaporean. They are very friendly and chatty. I really must introduce them because they helped me to save my time for my kids on every saturday. 4 hours work can be complete in 2 hours.

I must say they really worked well as a team in a fast, effective and professional manner. They make sure they complete their task before they leave my place. My place is always clean and tidy after they left.

And also, I really must praise them for their honesty when I tested them with a stacked of 10, 5, 2 dollar notes and coins placed messy on my study table. What they did was placing all the money in a container and inform me after that. Nothing went missing when i counted them after they left.

Their rates are also reasonable and affordable. I am paying them $20 per hour per person on a weekend (I thinked they charge $15 to $18 per hour per person during weekdays depending on the location).

They are very useful for working mothers like me who need more personal time with friends and families. Also those who need more time for rest. Like me, I am spending the same amount of money weekly but require half the time to complete my housechores.

Please note that I am recommending them here because they are very good in cleaning and really can save my time. Anyone who want to engage their service can call or whatsapp Sam at 82429294.

Hi Erene, thanks for sharing their informations. I have tried their service this morning. Thumbs up for them. Fast and professional housewives.

Hi I'm posting for my mother who is looking for domestic cleaning in punggol/sengkang for weekdays.
She used to clean for childcare centre but now want to do part time only.Pls pm me if interested
Hi I m keen. Staying in punggol. Is she available on Thursday evening?

Hi all. Anyone needs a part time helper for general cleaning only. Sweeping mopping washing toilets and ironing can contact me for my part time helper contact no. She is a singaporean lady. 90825016

hi,

I am looking for part time helper and staying at telok kurau. Appreciate some recommendations.

thanks

I am staying at choa chu kang north 6. i looking for a domestic helper who can come on sat morning.
Do whatsapp me or sms me if u are interested 98223162 Anthony

Hi all mothers. If need a part time helper for general cleaning like sweeping, mopping, cleaning toilets, wiping dust and ironing.. i can recommend my part time helper. She is singaporean lady. Pls sms or call me at 90825016 for her contact. I am not agent so dont call and ask if im agent. I just merely want to let more people in need of part time help to have alternative options. Cheers.

Hi all, I'm looking for a part time helper who can commit to doing general cleaning once a week on a Saturday or Sunday morning for about 3 hours.

- vacuum, mop whole house
- ironing
- basic cleaning of kitchen
- dusting of living room
- washing of master bedroom toilet
- emptying of trash

Our current helper is not responsible at all and always doesn't show up without informing. Or she will say that she is coming and doesn't turn up which is a waste of our time.

Hi all mothers. If need a part time helper for general cleaning like sweeping, mopping, cleaning toilets, wiping dust and ironing.. i can recommend my part time helper. She is singaporean lady. Pls sms or call me at 90825016 for her contact. I am not agent so dont call and ask if im agent. I just merely want to let more people in need of part time help to have alternative options. Cheers.
Hi Ms Heng, I've sms u earlier for your pt helper contact. Appreciate your reply soon. I need a helper to start soon as Im letting my current helper go due to her work attitude. Thanks

Hi

I'm Looking for reliable and good part time helper to come 2 weeks one time on weekdays evening after 6.30pm at around $12 - $15/hr for EM house at TOH YI Drive. My previous helper do a very good job, but sadly she already went back to her hometown for good. Pls PM me , TIA

Hi Lady,

Yes, they are indeed fast and professional. Really thumbs up for them. Btw, How much did they charge you?
Thanks for sharing Erene! Their schedule quite tight. One client postoned her cleaning session then Sam.cn make it today .This morning only Sam came. My house was bigger than she expected.but more dusty. But she finished rite at 4 hours.she will give you some cleaning tips.if any of you looking for good partime cleaner for your house can try them or her.and if you dun mind spending a bit more.they are charging 18 dollars per hour n wkday. 20 per.hour on wkday evening 23 dollars per.hour on wkend.

I highly recommend Li Fang hp 9196 2717. She is from China and has been with us for the past one year. She is very meticulous. She irons very well and cleans the house thoroughly.

Hi,

Helping my friend. She needs a part time helper from 6pm - 9pm / 10pm during the weekdays. They use to be home about 7.30pm so helper can do simple chores.

Basically the work require as below: -

a) Cook dinner
b) Fetch 2 kids from childcare
c) Bath & feed kids
d) Washing clothes, folding clothes and prepare next day childcare diaper bag
e) May prepare ingredient for next day dinner
f) Any other adhoc

Please send me the contact / recommendation if you have any. Many thanks.

I need a reliable and good part time maid, who can come in 1-2 times weekly. Just overall cleaning of living and kitchen space, bathroom, laundry, no ironing. Pls recommend or PM me if you have cleaning services to recommend. TIA! :)

I have been engaging with a part time helper. They are a couple doing it, have been using their service for few months already. Took up their package for long term service and their service is still good. You can contact them at 83505091.

Good for people looking for long term service.
Hi,

May I know how much is their rate?

Hi,

Im looking for part time cleaner in Yishun.
Require only on Sunday , once a week.
- General Housework like vacuuming, mopping
- Cleaning windows
- Cleaning of Kitchen
- Cleaning of Toilets
- Ironing

Do let me know if interested or any recommendation.

Appreciated.

Anyone prefers Singaporean lady for part time cleaning, I can recommend Singaporean lady for general cleaning in the East or West of Singapore,
I am not agent, if you need the part time helper pls whatsapp or sms me 90825016 and tell me your location so I can ask her for you.

I am looking for a part time cleaner to do general house-works (Yew Tee) ;
Washing 2 toilets
Folding/ ironing clothes
Mopping floor
Washing utensils
Cleaning windows
Changing bedsheets
Wiping furnitures

Once a week (either Sat or Sun) - about 3-4hrs per session.

Charges willing to pay below S$15/hr.

Can SMS me at 92221822 if you have good recommendation.

I have a singaporean lady part time helper for recommendation.
Im not agent.
Im pleased with her cleaning thats why can share with anyone who needs a part time helper. Pls contact me 90825016 for her contact.

I also recommend this lady from China. Her no. is 91962717. She has been helping us for a few months. She is very diligent and hardworking. She has a great work attitude and she puts in earnest efforts whenever she works. She charges $70 for 4hours and I feel that it is really worth it. I have hired a few other helpers before whom I am not very satisfied with. I really like this lady as she is super nice and easygoing. I usually ask her to help me once every week. If you are looking for a domestic helper, I strongly feel that you can try contacting her!

Hi all. Anyone needs a part time helper for general cleaning only. Sweeping mopping washing toilets and ironing can contact me for my part time helper contact no. She is a singaporean lady. 90825016
Hi which areas does she cover? What is her rate for 4 hours?

Back