2WW - for those TTC-ing

Gosh! Am in my CD38 today, am so bloated.
AF 4 days late. My darkest opk is Aug 27 2015 so I treat this darkest as my 'real' ovulation. I tested this morning and a BFN.

Gosh! Just book appt with TSB, the earliest is Nov 16. OMG! She's so popular.

Last edited:

I’m back to the 2ww again DPO5. it’s my 6th cycle after going off contraceptives. sigh!

i have the clearblue digital sticks, but I find it not very sensitive and never got a smiley face on it though cheap opk did show positive.

Hopefully this month is the month!

Today, we're 3dt6dpt. Wasn't thinking straight and did a hpt. Guess what! Results turn out to be negative (too early!)... Read somewhere 6dpt, implantation is still in progress, (hopefully!)

Anybody here in their 2WW

Hi all! :)

I'm new in this forum and been ttc for almost 6months now but only started reading up on conceiving & ovulation all abt 1 month ago. All the terms still seem weird to me but I'm sure I'll manage in time to come. Hee..

My cycle is very very irregular. My previous af was on Dec, Mar, May & Jul with 96, 71, 57 cd respectively. Anyone in this thread is as irregular as my cycle? It's very difficult to pinpoint ovulation for me, & it's getting frustrating and dissapointing everytime the opk shows no line or a faint one.

I think I've O-ed 8/9 days ago, based on my cm. I guessed its wet but I hve no idea if its ewcm cos i've only recently started checking my cm. So this means i'm on my 2ww. Kiasu me tested yday using clearblue but it was neg. :( I'll prolly try again nxt mid week if af fails to report. But then again, maybe i THOUGHT i've O-ed and maybe becos of my irregular cycle, af wont even show up anytime soon! Sigh.

Anw, i'm thinking of getting a fertility test. Does anyone hve any idea where is a good place and roughly how much it will cost me? What are the diff of types that me and dd will go through?

Thnks in advance to all ttc ladies here and best wishes to all of you. :)

Today, we're 3dt6dpt. Wasn't thinking straight and did a hpt. Guess what! Results turn out to be negative (too early!)... Read somewhere 6dpt, implantation is still in progress, (hopefully!)

Anybody here in their 2WW

Me...! I'm DPO5, 6th cycle ttc... my cycle is very regular 28 days and temperature dips a day or 2 before AF, so I don't bother testing...always feel it or see a temp dip before AF visits...

I'm new in this forum and been ttc for almost 6months now but only started reading up on conceiving & ovulation all abt 1 month ago. All the terms still seem weird to me but I'm sure I'll manage in time to come. Hee..

My cycle is very very irregular. My previous af was on Dec, Mar, May & Jul with 96, 71, 57 cd respectively. Anyone in this thread is as irregular as my cycle? It's very difficult to pinpoint ovulation for me, & it's getting frustrating and dissapointing everytime the opk shows no line or a faint one.

I think I've O-ed 8/9 days ago, based on my cm. I guessed its wet but I hve no idea if its ewcm cos i've only recently started checking my cm. So this means i'm on my 2ww. Kiasu me tested yday using clearblue but it was neg. :( I'll prolly try again nxt mid week if af fails to report. But then again, maybe i THOUGHT i've O-ed and maybe becos of my irregular cycle, af wont even show up anytime soon! Sigh.

Anw, i'm thinking of getting a fertility test. Does anyone hve any idea where is a good place and roughly how much it will cost me? What are the diff of types that me and dd will go through?

I've very regular cycle, but doesnt seem to make ttc easier either. I've done ultrasound and blood test during period as pre-conception check-up, all clear but hubby still not willing to do SA.

I used to have 28-29 days cycle. Ever since I started to TTC, perhaps due to stress also, my cycle went haywired. Am currently in my CD39 and still no sign of AF. No, am not pregnant because my opk shown dark positve on CD16, CD24, my darkest ever at CD31, CD33 & CD34 (Am a OPK addict and I tested when I feel like testing) till I don't know when I actually ovulate. So, a delayed ovulation means a delay AF.

I have read up on late ovulations so just keeping my fingers crossed.

I have a regular cycle of 28 to 30 days. I found regular cycle more difficult get pregnant instead. My friend got pcos on medication and got pregnant after a few mths. My close colleague of mine irregular cycle, her menses can don't come one whole mth de. She started folic acid in Feb 15 and she got pregnant in may 15.:( I am happy for and the same time moody as I started ttc since Dec 14. But anyway I didn't give up.. went to ultrasound, hsg and blood test all came out normal. Except husband sa test need to see doc tmr for some vitamins intake.:):)

I have a regular cycle of 28 to 30 days. I found regular cycle more difficult get pregnant instead. My friend got pcos on medication and got pregnant after a few mths. My close colleague of mine irregular cycle, her menses can don't come one whole mth de. She started folic acid in Feb 15 and she got pregnant in may 15.:( I am happy for and the same time moody as I started ttc since Dec 14. But anyway I didn't give up.. went to ultrasound, hsg and blood test all came out normal. Except husband sa test need to see doc tmr for some vitamins intake.:):)

I share the same sentiments as you! Last time I used to think that regular menses may mean more chances. Doesn't seem like it ...

Hi ladies, my sinsei mentioned that if our opk doesn't show positive and having ewcm, despite our blood test shows that we did ovulate, we may not be able to concieve. That's y we need work very hard. My RE also mention that not every cycle we will ovulate with 1 eggs sometimes it may be 2 (rare tough ). What we experience cycle from cyle will not be the same.

Jia you everyone and baby dust to all of u:)

Went to see my gynae today and collect our results everything is fine for me except husband SA results, he got quantity, quality but no motility. Hehe. His sperm is 'lazy' and was given vitamin to eat and got to retake his test 3mths later. So hope he can hardworking eat and good news should be on the way soon.. hehe..

Went to see my gynae today and collect our results everything is fine for me except husband SA results, he got quantity, quality but no motility. Hehe. His sperm is 'lazy' and was given vitamin to eat and got to retake his test 3mths later. So hope he can hardworking eat and good news should be on the way soon.. hehe..

Hi lynhlz,

I see. At least now you know where the issue is. Hopefully your husband will jia you, and will get good and desired results soon after the 3 months.

Sounds positive!

By the way where to go for such tests? Any gynae or is it fertility clinics ?

Hi all, i use both cheap and clear blue digital ovulation kits show positive and alreadt turn negative. But my temperature didn't go up. Is it means that I didn't ovulate?

Hi angle bb

I think I had similar experience.
Ytd my opk is 99% pos but today when I test it seem neg.

My temp dropped drastically on Monday morning and raised this morning by 0.3 deg.

Not sure what it means.. ladies, your opinions pls?thanks alot

Hi angle bb

I think I had similar experience. But I only use cheapie.

Ytd my opk is 99% pos but today when I test it seem neg. But watery and ewcm.

My temp dropped drastically on Monday morning and raised this morning by 0.3 deg.

Not sure what it means.. ladies, your opinions pls?thanks alot

Your once sound correct le.. opk tally with temperature. OPK turn neg then raise of temperature.

Mine 1 is opk positive on sat turn neg Sunday. I suppose the temperature will raise on Monday but no. But today temperature drop drastically again.

Last edited:
Your once sound correct le.. opk tally with temperature. OPK turn neg then raise of temperature.

Mine 1 is opk positive on sat turn neg Sunday. I suppose the temperature will raise on Monday but no. But today temperature drop drastically again.
Did u take any supplements or medication or are u unwell? All these would have some effect on the bbt I feel. Sometimes hormonal imbalance may cause it too

angle bb, did you test opk again today? i'm thinking perhaps you didnt ovulate the first time and if you had tested today, you may see a surge again and O is happening tomorrow or day after.

Did u take any supplements or medication or are u unwell? All these would have some effect on the bbt I feel. Sometimes hormonal imbalance may cause it too
No. I didn't take any supplements. Let's see tmr bbt. If still low think I am not ovulate this month. I have pcos. I have been on medicine and injection last 5 months. Second months go naturally without medicine.

angle bb, did you test opk again today? i'm thinking perhaps you didnt ovulate the first time and if you had tested today, you may see a surge again and O is happening tomorrow or day after.
Ya. I tested. . Negative. Let's see tmr bbt. If not go up again. I think I not ovulating this month.

No. I didn't take any supplements. Let's see tmr bbt. If still low think I am not ovulate this month. I have pcos. I have been on medicine and injection last 5 months. Second months go naturally without medicine.

I have pcos too and my gynae told me that it is possible to concieve if we ovulate. For us, with pcos we may not have menses regularly but as long as we ovulate we have chances of getting pregnant.

What form of injections did u take? Is it for ovulation?

I have pcos too and my gynae told me that it is possible to concieve if we ovulate. For us, with pcos we may not have menses regularly but as long as we ovulate we have chances of getting pregnant.

What form of injections did u take? Is it for ovulation?
Gonal f to increase the egg size . When the size enoigh big, doc will give hcg to help release the egg.

my period is due today and it’s still not here yet, temperature still high when it usually dips already…I’m feeling quite a few symptoms but yesterday’s test showed a BFN…crossing fingers that this will be the month!

Im TTC.. any mommies here hv any suggestions on what kind of tonic soups I shld take to improve chance of pregnancy?

TIA! :D

before I started seeing TCM, I drink 十全大补汤 once a month after my period. can buy the packet one from Eu Ren Sheng and just add some pork ribs to cook. I also have black herbal chicken soup 2-3 times a month.

Hi ladies, am now on my CD45, 11 days late. Am confirm not pregnant as I went for gynae checkup yesterday. Gynae gave duphaston to induce AF.

What's worst is that I have a 3.5 cm cyst on my left ovary, this could be one of the factor my AF is delay. Gynae said to monitor my cyst after AF, to see whether it's a functional cyst. Gosh! Though it's common these days but am still recovering from the shock.

before I started seeing TCM, I drink 十全大补汤 once a month after my period. can buy the packet one from Eu Ren Sheng and just add some pork ribs to cook. I also have black herbal chicken soup 2-3 times a month.

Hi Jaen,

About the black herbal chicken soup, do you mean the bitter one? My mom has already cooked the 2nd time for me this month, to tiao my body.

Hi all, i use both cheap and clear blue digital ovulation kits show positive and alreadt turn negative. But my temperature didn't go up. Is it means that I didn't ovulate?

Hi angle bb,

Well, maybe you just have a short ovulation time frame, of maybe half a day to 1 day. Last time I got similar problem, had blood tests done in KK clinic, which confirmed that I did ovulate that month.

Hi angle bb,

Well, maybe you just have a short ovulation time frame, of maybe half a day to 1 day. Last time I got similar problem, had blood tests done in KK clinic, which confirmed that I did ovulate that month.
I used the Clearblue monitor and has no surge at all. I thought I didn't ovulate. But when I went to the Gynea on my D14, the viginal scan shows the eggs have just collapsed. Doc says I've ovulated. Yet when I test my urine every morning, I didn't see the surge at all. Clearblue's helpline's explanation is, too bad, my surge is too low for the Monitor to detect and maybe not suitable for me :(

I used the Clearblue monitor and has no surge at all. I thought I didn't ovulate. But when I went to the Gynea on my D14, the viginal scan shows the eggs have just collapsed. Doc says I've ovulated. Yet when I test my urine every morning, I didn't see the surge at all. Clearblue's helpline's explanation is, too bad, my surge is too low for the Monitor to detect and maybe not suitable for me :(

Hi shuqin,

Oh, that is the first that I heard!!!!!!!

Hi ladies... cn someone advise whether there is a faint line here?? I cannot confirm... this is the David ptk... :confused:

Attachments

• 20150910_191929.jpg
    20150910_191929.jpg
    684 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

Back