2016/04 April babies

Have trouble sleeping anyone? I wake up feeling tired and lethargic at work due to lack of quality sleep. No choice gotta hang in there i guess. Will it get better?

Now I feeling tired everyday..
Nausea Abit and worst when I smell those intestines smell.
My back is super painful also.
For me, during my #1, I am v comfortable 1st and 2nd trimester , only worst at last trimester.
So yes , it will get better, a lot pple say 2nd trimester will be better coz appetite comes back and less tired

Now I feeling tired everyday..
Nausea Abit and worst when I smell those intestines smell.
My back is super painful also.
For me, during my #1, I am v comfortable 1st and 2nd trimester , only worst at last trimester.
So yes , it will get better, a lot pple say 2nd trimester will be better coz appetite comes back and less tired
Thanks for the reassuarance Ginny. This is my first so donno what to expect. Back aches, sometimes hunger pangs but sometimes vomit and bloated feeling.

hello mummies & all mummies-to-be, this is my first and my edd is 18 Apr. Already went for the first ultrasound last week @ wk6 and already seeing & hearing bb's heartbeat :)

Anyway I have not decide on the gynae yet so..

Just to check anyone seeing Dr Wong Heng Fok here? Any reviews?

Hihi, i'm seeing Dr Wong too. Just consulted him once so can't feedback much. But think he is quite ok.

How are u feeling now. Did you call ur gynae?
Spotting stop. Took a day urgent leave to rest at home. Going for my appt on Fri. Called up wanted to change to today. But no available slot. Anyway didn't told them had spotting. As I taking it easy as there isn't cramps or pain.

Spotting stop. Took a day urgent leave to rest at home. Going for my appt on Fri. Called up wanted to change to today. But no available slot. Anyway didn't told them had spotting. As I taking it easy as there isn't cramps or pain.
Eventually I call again to say I got spotting. But spotting stop. They ask me to go this evening.

Hi all,
I went to the gynae last week and am 6weeks!! Totally unplanned.... Stressed but happy to have it. :)
My EDD is 20 April!

Eh...have to lor..luckily u told them you spotting.. they have to check you de.. esp on first trimester.
Yes. In the end they ask me to go when told got spotting. But I did told them spotting stop too. I feel sad that my spotting return. Hais.

Beanie is growing well. Heartbeat is strong too. Gynae also don't know reason of spotting.
Ur case is pretty common..i have a few friends who spotted all the way through their pregnancy till it became a norm to them and their pregnancy was normal..they delivered healthy babies...they just had to be vigilant esp during first trimester..

Yes. In the end they ask me to go when told got spotting. But I did told them spotting stop too. I feel sad that my spotting return. Hais.
Dont feel sad... perhaps the spotting is caused by expanding uterus..during the scan, ur baby is growing well on track correct? Your beanie will be fine :)

Ur case is pretty common..i have a few friends who spotted all the way through their pregnancy till it became a norm to them and their pregnancy was normal..they delivered healthy babies...they just had to be vigilant esp during first trimester..
I think is this way for me. Gotta take it easy when spotting is here

Hi mommies to be!!

So glad to be able to be part of this group! I jus manage to test mine using clear blue yesterday and visited a gynae today for the scan (; my edd is on 28th April!!! Let's all have a smooth delivery and healthy baby!!

Hello everyone! I'm a new mummy expecting 1st child EDD 4 April 2016, feel so happy to find this group with all the mommies going through the same journey :) so i dont feel so alone.. hope to make friends with you all and enjoy this journey together! Take care and rest well in this 1st trimester everyone :))

just a quick reminder. for those who wanna join the SECRET facebook group, please send me a PM with your email address! :)

Have any of you mummies already hired a confinement nanny? Is it really necessary to have a confinement nanny? Is it just to cook confinement food? Then my mom in law actually can...

Have any of you mummies already hired a confinement nanny? Is it really necessary to have a confinement nanny? Is it just to cook confinement food? Then my mom in law actually can...

I think it's too early to hire now.. If your mil can help den not necessary. For my number 1, I didn't hired any coz my mil helped me to do confinement as it was CNY period and too exp to hire. Usually confinement lady will cook and wash everything needed for the baby and mummy.. But different confinement lady, different style.. My friend who hired one said she only feed her baby during confinement as she breastfeed.. The rest of her time is rest.

Hi, first time mum here. Just had a positive pregnancy test at home today. Totally clueless what to do next.
Any good gynae in Tampines area? Is KKH or private hospital better?

Pls advise Dr Wong Heng Fok's charges and package items etc. Is he pro C Section and is his stitching good? Where can he deliver?

Hi mummies! I'm a first time mum and expecting my 1St. Am 7 wks along and just visited the gynae. Edd 25th Apr. Could see the little pea and hear the thumping heart beat. Feels so surreal. :) Hope to learn from the mummies here.

Yes. Gotta take it easy with spotting.

Hi Kitty88,

Congrats. Yes, indeed, you have to take it easy, esp. if you have spotting.

Maybe you can ask MC or HL (home leave) from your gynae, for the first trimester, perhaps.

Hope the rest of the first trimester will be uneventful for you.

Hi ladies, any of u seeing TCM to 安胎? I'm 8 weeks now, next scan is next Tues, still considering whether to go back n see my TCM. Thanks!
Yes... was told that im very weak...and also things to avoid
Really helped a lot. But must find one suitable for your body. Sone tcm not suitable for certain pple good for others

hi all mummies.. is it normal not to have any bump yet cause im 2months 1 week preg? my mom seems to be very worried abt it as my morning sickness could last the whole day, and my appetite are very little for my two little ones in my stomach. is it normal? and its my first pregnancy thou

Hi ladies, any of u seeing TCM to 安胎? I'm 8 weeks now, next scan is next Tues, still considering whether to go back n see my TCM. Thanks!

My TCM 医师 told me 安胎 is from week 4 to 8. Week 9 to 12 just brew chicken essence twice. Week 13 onwards then go back to him to get herbs.

hi all mummies.. is it normal not to have any bump yet cause im 2months 1 week preg? my mom seems to be very worried abt it as my morning sickness could last the whole day, and my appetite are very little for my two little ones in my stomach. is it normal? and its my first pregnancy thou

Hi mummy of twins, I'm nearing 10 weeks with twins too but can't see much bb bump yet (i dun get any offer of seats in mrt) though MS is quite bad. But I feel hungry every 2 hours or so. Appetite fluctuates. Also my first pregnancy :)

Back