(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Yesterday i used the ice berg lettuce on my boobs, no effect leh... must use the white cabbage ??
My bm supply like stock market go up and down. Yday night woke with the 'few months never feel sensation of breast so hard it is in pain', and woke my baby up to latch. Imagine a few weeks ago the supply was so low that he couldn't get full from the night feed and woke a few times in hunger. And I told hubby maybe this is it le, bm stopping. I give up trying to figure out the bm alr...

hello mummies, I am pumping 2 times a day now... wanna stop bf. don't know how long is this transition, any idea how long then I can switch to once a day?

hello mummies, I am pumping 2 times a day now... wanna stop bf. don't know how long is this transition, any idea how long then I can switch to once a day?
From pump 2 times my output very little and so I Jus stop pump
Only squeeze out some during shower time just to let it get engorge

From pump 2 times my output very little and so I Jus stop pump
Only squeeze out some during shower time just to let it get engorge

I keep having thots to stop bf, but I scared I regret once I see my supply drop.. sigh.
no wonder they say mother find it harder to wean than baby..

Enfamil stage 1. Hubby and i decided to feel LO on stage 1 formula till she is 12 months old then will swap to stage 3 formula.
same as me ..my boy also drank stage 1 til 12 months old so my gal also will be doing the same so on average every 2 wks 1 can of 900g
not keen to buy the 1.8kg ...cos i prefer a fresh new can every 2 wks than 1 can for 1 month
Any reason why?

we feel stage 2 is redundant cos it is meant only for 6-12months so dun bother to change it.

same as me ..my boy also drank stage 1 til 12 months old so my gal also will be doing the same so on average every 2 wks 1 can of 900g
not keen to buy the 1.8kg ...cos i prefer a fresh new can every 2 wks than 1 can for 1 month

we feel stage 2 is redundant cos it is meant only for 6-12months so dun bother to change it.
how many feeds is your gal taking a day? 1 can will last for 2 weeks?

Hi all mummies,

I wld like to donate my fbm about 20-30packets dated mid Jun 2015 onwards. I m non-smoker or non-drinker. Avoid seafood also. My LO is 7 mths now. Self collection @ punggol. Kindly bring your own cooler bag during collection. Wld appreciate to have storage milk bag in return. Kindly msg me at 98635781 if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
Baby is getting heavy for own side slinging on the babasling. Thinking of getting a babo g4 or Tula, anyone has any experience with either? ;)

Anywhere in sg can try all the carriers?

I keep having thots to stop bf, but I scared I regret once I see my supply drop.. sigh.
no wonder they say mother find it harder to wean than baby..

I wanted to wean off at 6m but I struggled... So I continued and now at 7m plus I decided it's time to stop. Cos I have eczema and its appearing on the boobs.. I have to fix it so need to stop

Baby is getting heavy for own side slinging on the babasling. Thinking of getting a babo g4 or Tula, anyone has any experience with either? ;)

http://www.babycarriersingapore.com/ this one allow trying at a price but that will be use to offset if you purchase from them

Hello mummies, have you guys start thinking about childcare? We are a bit kiasu but there are so many babies this year ;) we checked with caterpillar cove child care at jurong east and my lo is on waiting list..
I'm also looking at Caterpillar Cove! It's not cheap though. Have you visited the school yet? What's your impression? Why did u choose this over others?

Mint is a milk killer. YOu can also try other milk killers like Pig Liver, Bak Kut Teh, etc.

i tried mint matcha tea for the last two days... no effect on me leh... now i have to deal with a blocked right lump (even the beijing cabbage also cannot soothe the lump)...so big that I cant lift up my arm... will BKT help because of dang gui?

i eat Kway Chap frequently leh...no effect but i dont take pork liver la....

i tried mint matcha tea for the last two days... no effect on me leh... now i have to deal with a blocked right lump (even the beijing cabbage also cannot soothe the lump)...so big that I cant lift up my arm... will BKT help because of dang gui?

i eat Kway Chap frequently leh...no effect but i dont take pork liver la....
Can you pump a little bit to relieve the engorgement?? Or massage your breast under hot shower??

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153133542062090&set=oa.1032826113398666&type=3&theater This is the thread on Milk Killers. You need to be a member of the FB group to view though.

Can you pump a little bit to relieve the engorgement?? Or massage your breast under hot shower??

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153133542062090&set=oa.1032826113398666&type=3&theater This is the thread on Milk Killers. You need to be a member of the FB group to view though.

yep KS... been doing hot shower + hand express to relieve it but the lump is stubborn! I waiting for my massage lady to give me a slot today but her appt are full and only be helping me tomorrow morning..

Huh I read on the Breastfeeding Mums FB thread. Quite a few ppl say they got supply dip after eating these items, so I don't dare take. In fact I avoid the bak kut teh, 猪杂汤, kway chap stall altogether...

I eat all these frequently!! No wonder my milk only moderate supply lol

just cleared my blockages... officially on one pump per day but my ML suggested that I take the medicine from gynae ...faster and easier

not so for me leh...
Everybody's milk killer is different bah. I just play it safe and avoid altogether. Later kenna is my milk killer then will be damn sian and have to work doubly hard to bring supply back up again...

How is your bb drinking?? Still drinking more than before starting solids?

Everybody's milk killer is different bah. I just play it safe and avoid altogether. Later kenna is my milk killer then will be damn sian and have to work doubly hard to bring supply back up again...

How is your bb drinking?? Still drinking more than before starting solids?

now it's more or less back to normal .. still a milk monster tho lol

I'm also looking at Caterpillar Cove! It's not cheap though. Have you visited the school yet? What's your impression? Why did u choose this over others?
Yupe, visited both at nge Ann and jurong.. no particular reasons really . it's just close to our place and we have friend who sent their kids there. How about you? We are still looking around and haven't visited other center ;(

Yupe, visited both at nge Ann and jurong.. no particular reasons really . it's just close to our place and we have friend who sent their kids there. How about you? We are still looking around and haven't visited other center ;(

I am going to visit the Jurong one this weekend. The location is quite convenient for me to drop him off, my parents or my in laws to pick him up after school. The reviews online seem pretty good, that's why shortlisted them. The waiting list seems quite long though, I was told there are 40 kids on the waitlist... Did you pay a deposit when you put your LO on the waiting list? Are you on the waiting list for IFC or CC?

I live in Bukit Batok near the swimming pool and have also visited a couple schools around there and in Clementi....

Did ur menses visit u?
Ur ss drop u pump double instead of 4 times to bring back the ss?
hey !

was referring to LO'S milk intake ...

haven't gotten my period yet , no ss problems but I am now wondering if it's the right time to start dropping pumps. I am producing about 40% to 50% more than what Lo needs. I feel it's not efficient to get a new freezer and then wind up blessing the milk to others if lo doesn't take fbm , or to thrown away so many milk bags / milk . I'd prefer lo to not have fbm

hey !

was referring to LO'S milk intake ...

haven't gotten my period yet , no ss problems but I am now wondering if it's the right time to start dropping pumps. I am producing about 40% to 50% more than what Lo needs. I feel it's not efficient to get a new freezer and then wind up blessing the milk to others if lo doesn't take fbm , or to thrown away so many milk bags / milk . I'd prefer lo to not have fbm

If you are already producing more and you don't want to keep fbm, then no point producing the extra, no?? You can drop a pump and let your supply dip first??

Back