How to vote just 2 days after gave birth

Dear mummy, i have a doubt that hope you can give advice to me.. I will deliver my baby on 9 Sep (caesarian) but the Singapore vote day on 11 Sep meaning I'm still in hospital that day, how can i vote from hospital? Is there online mechanism or any other way?

Dear mummy, i have a doubt that hope you can give advice to me.. I will deliver my baby on 9 Sep (caesarian) but the Singapore vote day on 11 Sep meaning I'm still in hospital that day, how can i vote from hospital? Is there online mechanism or any other way?
Hi,

U may wan to read up the rules for election. Found this on web, as my hubby will be going overseas.

http://www.eld.gov.sg/voters_compulsory.html

If you are having Caesarian on 9/9 then you might still be hospitalized on 11/9. In that case there shouldn't be a need to go but you will need to inform the election department to get yourself reinstated in the registrar as they will strike you off.

If you are having Caesarian on 9/9 then you might still be hospitalized on 11/9. In that case there shouldn't be a need to go but you will need to inform the election department to get yourself reinstated in the registrar as they will strike you off.

I see. But won't the election department have a record that the mom is giving birth or has just given birth in hospital, as when a baby is born, there will be a birth certificate, right?

Back