www.iherb.com_10% off_Free Shipping_Clementi & Jurong Point

Ref 15403625783

Thank you.

Hi @silkchiffon, i'm closing I-herb 590 tmr afternoon (31 Aug) 2pm, pls proceed to transfer US$19.01 x 0.9 x 1.47 = S$25.15 if you would like to join this batch, thanks :)

Hi silkchiffon, payment received with thanks, however I've already placed order this afternoon, let me see if I can still add your order in, thanks :)

31 Aug 2015 ITR I-BANK Silkchiffon S$25.15

Revised @6.54pm, I-herb 590 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off], order was placed earlier for

1) Lavender - 2 items - ok

2) Sakina - 1 item - ok

3) silkchiffon - 3 items - ok

They did not indicate the estimated shipped out date for this batch*

*Do note that every orders are different, and thus shipped out date might be different - not based on "1st order in, 1st order out" method - it is more to availability of items.

Iherb is also taking much longer to process and ship out the orders, pls note that all these are beyond my control, hope that all spreeists will understand, thanks.

Web site: http://www.iherb.com/default

Pls note that I-herb is taking MUCH LONGER to ship out the recent orders, and i do hope that you will understand that all these are beyond my control, thank you.

1) Via DHL(takes abt 4-7 days after order is shipped out by I-herb, provided no customs delay)

2) Via Singpost/Speedpost (takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers)

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand..

Payment :
1. By bank transfer to my POSB savings account 140-08572-3
2. 1st payment is for the cost of your purchase as indicated above at an exchange rate of 1.47 (will be further adjusted according to crc bill) and a 7% discount by iherb
3. 2nd payment are for currency adjustment as per credit card charge, International shipping(International shipping charges will be calculated by weight, pls be prepared to pay more if your items are heavy) and Local Postage/courier.

Collection Place :
1. My Place at 427 Clementi Ave 3 (after Clementi Sports Complex) daily - wkdays will be 9am-12.30pm Or 6pm-11pm, Wkends – Sat - usually after 7pm, Sun - 9am-10pm (By appt)

2. Clementi MRT Station - Weekdays 6.30pm-6.45pm (Usually Tues & Thur), other earlier timings/days are based on mutual agreement - eg i've no other spreeists collecting frm my place etc.
(Pls do not vent your frustrations at me if you want to collect on other days/other timings and i cant make it cos i've spreeists collecting frm my place or errands to run. Let's be kind to one other pls. Thank you)
- Weekends (By appointment)

3. Postage -Please add 20c for Material Costs.
* Normal mail -I'll not be responsible for any loss of parcel therefore pls add another $2.24 for registered mail - highly recommended.Pls note that normal mail is "non-traceable"
* Registered mail - with tracking number(according to Singpost website, takes at least 2-3 working days): additional $2.24 on top of normal postage
* Pls note that i'm a fulltime SAHM, and i'll post out your items within 2 working days after i received shipping/postage topup. Pls do not opt for postage/registered if you need the items urgently. Thank you.
-Self-collection is strongly encouraged as I will not be responsible for any damage of the parcels during mail transit.

4. Courier $6-$8 (wkdays, daytime)
Or you can arrange for your courier and update me on pickup info

5. Infront of Maybank, besides Bedok Point (weekdays morning, 7.40am - 7.55am) - By Appointment
* My hubby needs to reach office by 8am sharp, therefore appreciate that spreeists can be punctual, thanks.

6. Jurong Point (meetup will be on 1st & 3rd Sat of the month, 2.30-2.45pm)

7. Smartpac $4.70 (tracking number will only be valid/trackable when parcel is with your area's postman) - up to 3 kg

Other Terms & Conditions:
1. I reserve the right to cancel the spree.
2. I will not be responsible for any missing, leakage, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping transit. Do note that in the case of successful refund, I-herb will only refund product cost, but not shipping charges.
3. No payment, no order.
4. Do make the 2nd payment of the shipping cost before collection.
5. For those who can't post here, please e-mail me at [email protected]
6. Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions.

====================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Singpost/DHL

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD$:

(A)
Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.47 x 0.93) = SGD$xx (for DHL)

Pls note that DHL shipping charges – went up, and so pls note that the shipping charges will be much higher from this batch onwards

(B)

Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.47 x 0.93) = SGD$xx (for Singpost)

*US$ is still going up

Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions - to avoid any dispute. Thank you.

*For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code GOH039

- If the order totals more than $40, you will receive $10 off!

- If the order totals less than $40, you will save $5!

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks!

I-herb 591 starts from here (Free Shipping - not sure till when)*, but only up to 14 lbs, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 7%
(10% for orders above US$60 promo is till 31 Aug, pacific time = ending in few hrs = I might not have enough orders to place a batch.
Therefore i'm now taking in orders using the previous discount percentage)

*In the event if the Free Shipping ends abruptly, Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight

*Do also note that I wouldn't know when the paid orders will be in (need US$120), and thus I wouldn't be able to commit when i'll place order. Thank you for your understanding.

-** Waiting Time : Takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers

Pls join my spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions + the waiting period - to avoid any dispute. Thanks.

For Singpost - Pls use USD$ x 0.93 x 1.47 = S$xx

*US$ is still going up

For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code GOH039

http://www.iherb.com?rcode=GOH039

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks

Hi gohalison,

Will transfer tomorrow as POSB server is down...
Hi gohalison,

Please help me to order:

Item Desc: Nature's Way, Fenugreek Seed, 610 mg, 100 Vcaps
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Fenugreek-Seed-610-mg-100-Vcaps/21429
Quantity : 1
Price in USD$: $5.98

USD$ 5.98 x 0.93 x 1.47 = S$ 8.18

Is this correct?
Hi sardonyx, yes, your calculation is correct, pls proceed to transfer, pls provide your email add, contact number and mode of collection after the transfer, thanks :)

Hi sardonyx, noted with thanks :)

I-herb 589 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off]_Arrival in Spore (customs)_Pending release to CJ Korea_pending distribution to Singpost/Speedpost & allocation to couriers

1) jeanryan
2) puea

shd reach my place by 7 Sep, next mon - provided no further delay by Speedpost - my area's courier(do note that when parcel is allocated to couriers, the couriers have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers, and I cant request them to expedite, hope that all spreeists will understand, thank you)

I-herb 590 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Ready to Pick

1) Lavender
2) Sakina
3) silkchiffon

*Do note that every orders are different, and thus shipped out date might be different - not based on "1st order in, 1st order out" method - it is more to availability of items.

Iherb is also taking much longer to process and ship out the orders, pls note that all these are beyond my control, hope that all spreeists will understand, thanks.

Hi gohalison,

Transferred already.

To

Account Number

POSB Passbook Savings Account
140-08572-3

From

My Account

POSB eSavings Account
119-70538-0

Transfer Currency and Amount

S$8.18

Transaction Reference Number

Hi gohalison,

Please help me to order:

Item Desc: Nature's Way, Fenugreek Seed, 610 mg, 100 Vcaps
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Fenugreek-Seed-610-mg-100-Vcaps/21429
Quantity : 1
Price in USD$: $5.98

USD$ 5.98 x 0.93 x 1.47 = S$ 8.18

Is this correct?

Hi gohalison,

Transferred already.

To

Account Number

POSB Passbook Savings Account
140-08572-3

Transfer Currency and Amount

S$8.18

Transaction Reference Number

Hi sardonyx, payment received with thanks, I've replied your PM with my contact number, thanks :)

01 Sep 2015 ITR I-BANK MJU S$8.18

I-herb 591 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off], order was placed earlier for

1) sardonyx - 1 item - ok, any excess will be used for postage

(together with mine)

Pls note that I-herb is taking MUCH LONGER to ship out the recent orders, and i do hope that you will understand that all these are beyond my control, thank you.

1) Via DHL(takes abt 4-7 days after order is shipped out by I-herb, provided no customs delay)

2) Via Singpost/Speedpost (takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers)

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand..

Payment :
2. 1st payment is for the cost of your purchase as indicated above at an exchange rate of 1.47 (will be further adjusted according to crc bill) and a 9% discount by iherb
3. 2nd payment are for currency adjustment as per credit card charge, International shipping(International shipping charges will be calculated by weight, pls be prepared to pay more if your items are heavy) and Local Postage/courier.

Collection Place :
1. My Place at 427 Clementi Ave 3 (after Clementi Sports Complex) daily - wkdays will be 9am-12.30pm Or 6pm-11pm, Wkends – Sat - usually after 7pm, Sun - 9am-10pm (By appt)

2. Clementi MRT Station - Weekdays 6.30pm-6.45pm (Usually Tues & Thur), other earlier timings/days are based on mutual agreement - eg i've no other spreeists collecting frm my place etc.
(Pls do not vent your frustrations at me if you want to collect on other days/other timings and i cant make it cos i've spreeists collecting frm my place or errands to run. Let's be kind to one other pls. Thank you)

* Normal mail -I'll not be responsible for any loss of parcel therefore pls add another $2.24 for registered mail - highly recommended.Pls note that normal mail is "non-traceable"
* Registered mail - with tracking number(according to Singpost website, takes at least 2-3 working days): additional $2.24 on top of normal postage
* Pls note that i'm a fulltime SAHM, and i'll post out your items within 2 working days after i received shipping/postage topup. Pls do not opt for postage/registered if you need the items urgently. Thank you.
-Self-collection is strongly encouraged as I will not be responsible for any damage of the parcels during mail transit.

5. Infront of Maybank, besides Bedok Point (weekdays morning, 7.40am - 7.55am) - By Appointment
* My hubby needs to reach office by 8am sharp, therefore appreciate that spreeists can be punctual, thanks.

7. Smartpac $4.70 (tracking number will only be valid/trackable when parcel is with your area's postman) - up to 3 kg

2. I will not be responsible for any missing, leakage, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping transit. Do note that in the case of successful refund, I-herb will only refund product cost, but not shipping charges.
3. No payment, no order.
6. Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions.

====================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Singpost/DHL

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD$:

(A)
Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.47 x 0.91) = SGD$xx (for DHL)

Pls note that DHL shipping charges – went up, and so pls note that the shipping charges will be much higher from this batch onwards

(B)

Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.47 x 0.91) = SGD$xx (for Singpost)

*US$ is still going up

Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions - to avoid any dispute. Thank you.

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks!

Last edited:
I-herb 592 starts from here (Free Shipping - not sure till when)*, but only up to 14 lbs, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 9%
(10% for orders above US$60 promo ended 31 Aug)

*In the event if the Free Shipping ends abruptly, Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight

*Do also note that I wouldn't know when the paid orders will be in (need US$120), and thus I wouldn't be able to commit when i'll place order. Thank you for your understanding.

-** Waiting Time : Takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers

Pls join my spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions + the waiting period - to avoid any dispute. Thanks.

For Singpost - Pls use USD$ x 0.91 x 1.47 = S$xx

*US$ is still going up

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks

Last edited:
I-herb 590 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Packing

1) Lavender
2) Sakina
3) silkchiffon

I-herb 591 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Ready to Pick

1) sardonyx
(together with mine)

Pls note that 10% for orders above US$60 promo has ended, and current promo is 9% for orders above US$120, thank you :)

Current VIP Discount (as at 2 Sep)

sign.png

Savings:
8% $40+,
9% $120+
10% $240+ (only if you use DHL)

SingaporePost.gif

SingPost — Free Shipping for orders above US$40! (up to 14 lbs & US$200 per order)

I-herb 589 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off]_pending allocation to couriers

1) jeanryan
2) puea

shd reach my place by 7 Sep, next mon - provided no further delay by Speedpost - my area's courier(do note that when parcel is allocated to couriers, the couriers have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers, and I cant request them to expedite, hope that all spreeists will understand, thank you)

I-herb 590 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off]_Processed by I-herb_pending pickup by Singpost's carrier

1) Lavender
2) Sakina
3) silkchiffon

Via Singpost

Nick: ktsk
Email: [email protected]
Collection: self collect @ Clementi Avenue 3

Item #1
Item name: Hero Nutritional Products, Yummi Bears, Echinacea + Vitamin C & Zinc, 40 Gummy Bears
URL: http://www.iherb.com/Hero-Nutrition...ero nutritional products&rc=2160&sr=null&ic=9
Qty: 4
Price: USD 35.07

Item #2
Item name: Jason Natural, Kids Only! Daily Detangling Conditioner, 8 oz (227 g)
URL: http://www.iherb.com/Jason-Natural-...-US&w=jason natural kids&rc=1069&sr=null&ic=3
Qty: 2
Price: USD 13.84

Item #3
Item name: Jason Natural, Kids Only! All Natutral Bath Gel, Berry Burst, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
URL: http://www.iherb.com/Jason-Natural-...n-US&w=jason natural kid&rc=1069&sr=null&ic=6

Item #4
Item name: Jason Natural, Kids Only! Shampoo, Daily Detangling, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
URL: http://www.iherb.com/Jason-Natural-...-US&w=jason natural kid&rc=1069&sr=null&ic=10

Item #5
Item name: BabyGanics, Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Alcohol-Free, Fragrance Free, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml)
URL: http://www.iherb.com/BabyGanics-Foa...ol-Free-Fragrance-Free-1-69-fl-oz-50-ml/37844
Qty: 1
Price: USD 4.74

Total : USD 81.33 x 0.91 x 1.47 = SGD 108.80

Will transfer later today and advise. Thanks.

I-herb 591 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Ready to Pick (as at 3 Sep)

1) sardonyx
(together with mine)

Via Singpost

Item #1
Item name: Hero Nutritional Products, Yummi Bears, Echinacea + Vitamin C & Zinc, 40 Gummy Bears
URL: http://www.iherb.com/Hero-Nutritional-Products-Yummi-Bears-Echinacea-Vitamin-C-Zinc-40-Gummy-Bears/5811#p=1&oos=0&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=hero nutritional products&rc=2160&sr=null&ic=9

Item #2
URL: http://www.iherb.com/Jason-Natural-Kids-Only-Daily-Detangling-Conditioner-8-oz-227-g/19019#p=1&oos=0&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=jason natural kids&rc=1069&sr=null&ic=3

Item #3
Item name: Jason Natural, Kids Only! All Natutral Bath Gel, Berry Burst, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
URL: http://www.iherb.com/Jason-Natural-Kids-Only-All-Natutral-Bath-Gel-Berry-Burst-8-fl-oz-237-ml/16293#p=1&oos=0&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=jason natural kid&rc=1069&sr=null&ic=6

Item #4
Item name: Jason Natural, Kids Only! Shampoo, Daily Detangling, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
URL: http://www.iherb.com/Jason-Natural-Kids-Only-Shampoo-Daily-Detangling-8-fl-oz-237-ml/19017#p=1&oos=0&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=jason natural kid&rc=1069&sr=null&ic=10

Item #5
Item name: BabyGanics, Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Alcohol-Free, Fragrance Free, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml)
URL: http://www.iherb.com/BabyGanics-Foa...ol-Free-Fragrance-Free-1-69-fl-oz-50-ml/37844

Hi @ktsk, noted on the orders, however pls note that Item 3 - Berry Burst is out of stock - no indication when stock will be back, pls advise if there's any replacement? thanks :)

Via Singpost

Item #1
URL: http://www.iherb.com/Hero-Nutritional-Products-Yummi-Bears-Echinacea-Vitamin-C-Zinc-40-Gummy-Bears/5811#p=1&oos=0&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=hero nutritional products&rc=2160&sr=null&ic=9

Item #2
URL: http://www.iherb.com/Jason-Natural-Kids-Only-Daily-Detangling-Conditioner-8-oz-227-g/19019#p=1&oos=0&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=jason natural kids&rc=1069&sr=null&ic=3

Item #3
URL: http://www.iherb.com/Jason-Natural-Kids-Only-All-Natutral-Bath-Gel-Berry-Burst-8-fl-oz-237-ml/16293#p=1&oos=0&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=jason natural kid&rc=1069&sr=null&ic=6
Price: USD 13.84 Out of stock

Item #4
URL: http://www.iherb.com/Jason-Natural-Kids-Only-Shampoo-Daily-Detangling-8-fl-oz-237-ml/19017#p=1&oos=0&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=jason natural kid&rc=1069&sr=null&ic=10

Item #5

Hi @ktsk, noted on the orders, however pls note that Item 3 - Berry Burst is out of stock - no indication when stock will be back, pls advise if there's any replacement? thanks :)

03 Sep 2015 ATR S$108.80

Via Singpost

Item #1

Item #2

Item #3

Item #4

Item #5

03 Sep 2015 ATR S$108.80

Hi ktsk, noted on replacement, thanks :)

I-herb 592 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off], order was placed earlier for

1) Julie - 11 items - ok

2) ktsk - 11 items - ok

Payment :
2. 1st payment is for the cost of your purchase as indicated above at an exchange rate of 1.47 (will be further adjusted according to crc bill) and a 10% discount by iherb

Collection Place :

3. No payment, no order.

====================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Singpost/DHL

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD$:

(A)
Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.47 x 0.9) = SGD$xx (for DHL)

(B)

Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.47 x 0.9) = SGD$xx (for Singpost)

*US$ is still going up

I-herb 593 starts from here (Free Shipping - not sure till when)*, but only up to 14 lbs, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 10% - but not sure when it is ending
(Saw that the 10% for orders above US$60 is back - as at 3/9)

*Do also note that I wouldn't know when the paid orders will be in (need US$60), and thus I wouldn't be able to commit when i'll place order. Thank you for your understanding.

For Singpost - Pls use USD$ x 0.9 x 1.47 = S$xx
*Pls also indicate if you would like to proceed with your orders in the event if the 10% ends abruptly, meaning discount might go back to previous 7% or 9%

*US$ is still going up

Last edited:
I-herb 589_Sorted & Ready for Collection_Free Shipping_(Singpost) (Email sent to spreeists)

Spreeists| Actual Shipping Weight (lbs) | USD (Discounted) 10% | SGD (using actual exchange rate 1.460) | Paid (using exchange rate 1.45) | To Pay - including CRC Adjustments
\jeanryan| 4.62| 27.14| 39.63| 39.36| 0.27
\puea| 2.11| 30.57| 44.64| 44.33| 0.31

I-herb 591 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off]_Processed by I-herb_pending pickup by Singpost's carrier

1) sardonyx
(together with mine)

I-herb 592 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Ready to Pick

1) Julie
2) ktsk

Current VIP Discount

sign.png

Savings:
8% $40+,
9% $50+
10% $60+

SingaporePost.gif

SingPost — Free Shipping for orders above US$40! (up to 14 lbs & US$200 per order)

I-herb 591 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off]_Processed by I-herb_pending pickup by Singpost's carrier (as at 5 Sep)

1) sardonyx
(together with mine)

I-herb 592 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off]_Processed by I-herb_pending pickup by Singpost's carrier

1) Julie
2) ktsk

Hi @riverone, pls note that i've still taking in new orders - new batch. 1st payment will be US$11.46 x 0.9 x 1.47 = S$15.16, pls also advise in the event if the 10% ends abruptly, do you want to proceed if discount is between 7-9%, thanks :)
Hi Alison,

It's ok. I just transferred 15.16 to you. Ref no. 15441509223. Thanks for ordering

Hi @riverone, payment received with thanks :)

05 Sep 2015 ITR I-BANK Riverone S$15.16

I-herb 591 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off]_Processed by I-herb_pending pickup by Singpost's carrier (as at 6 Sep)

1) sardonyx
(together with mine)

I-herb 592 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping) & 10% off]_Processed by I-herb_pending pickup by Singpost's carrier (as at 6 Sep)

1) Julie
2) ktsk

Back