Anybody knows where to purchase clearblue fertility monitor in Singapore?

Does anybody know where to purchase clearblue fertility monitor in Singapore? Another SingaporeMotherhood Forum member mentioned about it, but it seems that I cannot see this being sold in pharmacies in Singapore.

Hi Tryingtoconceive2014, i am selling off my clearblue monitor as i m currently preg. if you are interested can contact me at 91120581.

Hi Tryingtoconceive2014, i am selling off my clearblue monitor as i m currently preg. if you are interested can contact me at 91120581.

Hi stephenie,

Congrats on your pregnancy. Stay healthy and happy. :)

For your clearblue monitor, is there an expiry date? Does yours come with the original packaging and instructions, as I never use it before? :p

If you are staying in Central area, I would like to get the monitor from you.

Hi stephenie,

You do not plan to continue using the monitor for your next pregnancy? You have completed family planning already?

Hi,

the monitor itself does not have any expiry. is just the test stick which have the expiry. The monitor is still in the box with the manual guide. May i noe where is your convinient place to meet up?

Hi,

the monitor itself does not have any expiry. is just the test stick which have the expiry. The monitor is still in the box with the manual guide. May i noe where is your convinient place to meet up?

When the test stick is finished, where do I go to buy new ones? Just the normal or digital ovulation test sticks will do?

Can meet me in Pan Pacific Hotel Orchard, if that is convenient for you.

I do not need the monitor now, but maybe next month (Sept) onwards when Prof Choolani gives my husband and myself the go ahead to start trying to conceive again.

When the test stick is finished, where do I go to buy new ones? Just the normal or digital ovulation test sticks will do?

Can meet me in Pan Pacific Hotel Orchard, if that is convenient for you.

I do not need the monitor now, but maybe next month (Sept) onwards when Prof Choolani gives my husband and myself the go ahead to start trying to conceive again.

Hi, the stick can by purchase at watson or guardian. So when you need the monitor den u contact me.

Back