2016/04 April babies

congrats to all the newbies!!!! :)

it is 1 day to TGIF tomorrow! hope all ladies are eating well & also resting well! maintain happy thoughts ok? Very fast we will all reach 2nd trimester.

so excited to see little beanie tomorrow! i was kiasu and went to see another gynae (could not get a slot with my gynae cuz he was away for a few days) after my car accident & saw baby heartbeat. so relieved and almost cried. Hopefully this little one is great & healthy as i had previous loss before. It is so hard not to worry. ALso saw that baby grew 1 day faster and EDD changed from April fools to 31 march. haha.

now wait wait wait til tomorrow morning!!

Jiayou everyone! public holiday coming up!

Glad that everything is fine! I see that u are also active in the march 2016 forum. My previous birth came early and gave birth at 37week 5 days.. so i ended up much earlier not in the same month as due lol..is this ur no.1?

Had a bad constipation today. Finally make it out already. Feel so much comfortable on that. They say fruit juice do helps too.
I also bad constipation..now every time i want to shit..i end up in great pain..horror of my past pregnancy experience is coming back to haunt me.

I'm going to see Dr Benjamin T today. His nurse told me over the phone, if I had c-sect the 1st one, Dr will only take my case if I continue c-sect this time. So if I decided to go with Dr B, then I can't choose at all.
I am pretty surpise by the nurse comment..because i tot benjamin tham was popular because hes pro natural? He should review ur case and advice if u can go for vbac...

I also bad constipation..now every time i want to shit..i end up in great pain..horror of my past pregnancy experience is coming back to haunt me.
Yes. I always feel horror when wanna poop. Like I don't like the pain feeling. Omg. This feeling is so pain. Cannot imagine during labour.

Hi Ladies,
My EDD is 20 April 2016. Will be going to see the gynae on 10 Sept. Currently, I am experiencing bad nausea and have not been able to consume any food for the past 2 weeks. Have been losing 1-2kg. Do you all have any remedy to help me?

Thanks!!
Try to take food in small amounts? I'm having nausea too n some of my favourite food, I'm starting to reject. Also how about juice or beverage? I love Horlicks and milo made with hot milk! Super love n very comforting for me. Don't worry about weight gain! I am on the lighter side too... But for my #1, I put on 21kg! More toward the end stage.. So don't worry!

Glad that everything is fine! I see that u are also active in the march 2016 forum. My previous birth came early and gave birth at 37week 5 days.. so i ended up much earlier not in the same month as due lol..is this ur no.1?
Yup! I am! For my #1 I popped early too at 37 weeks. Luckily all was well and baby was good too. Can breathe normally. Worried about his lungs. This is my #2. :) Somewhat unplanned and a huge surprise! :)

Hi mummies to be. I'did 4 times test and all the four shows positive. Have yet to see a gynae..it's my first pregnancy after waiting for 10 yrs. Any good gynae to recommend?
Congrats congrats! After 10 years! That's so long! Pray for a sticky beanie for u! I would recommend dr Loh Seong fei from TMC but many ladies here see dr Ben than also from TMC. U may Google n read some reviews?

Hope all of u get to see little beanie soon! Had my scan today and beanie looked like a little gummy bear! Arms fingers n little legs forming already and doc said can see the brain forming too. Gummy bear as also moving non stop. Heehee. :)

Thanks so much!!! Because im new and idk any new gynae thats good, so far only heard of KKH is gynae is good and this! :)

yes i agree to go to KKH, motheroftwins. bcos twins will usually be premature, and KKH has the best NICU if needed (of cos touch wood, hpe no need stay NICU lar :) ) and KKH if stay NICU is heavily subsidised, compared to the private hospitals

Hi and congrats to all mummies-to-be here! Just newly joined this forum and hope to get some advises from you all. :)

I have consulted my family doc yesterday and did an ultrasound and realized i am about 6 weeks pregnant. EDD is 20 April 2016. The doctor said it is a healthy pregnancy b'cos I'm having nausea and keep wanting to sleep like everywhere and anytime. I went to googled online, it stated in week 6, the ultrasound can actually detect the baby heartbeat but mine can only see the sac. and my doc says that the baby is still small and swimming in it. Told me to fix another appointment when I am week 8 -10.

Could anyone share with me your experience(s) and advise me on this. Will it be fine?? When will I get to hear my baby heartbeat?? :confused:

Hope all of u get to see little beanie soon! Had my scan today and beanie looked like a little gummy bear! Arms fingers n little legs forming already and doc said can see the brain forming too. Gummy bear as also moving non stop. Heehee. :)
Wow. Amazing. How many weeks are you at now ?

Hi and congrats to all mummies-to-be here! Just newly joined this forum and hope to get some advises from you all. :)

I have consulted my family doc yesterday and did an ultrasound and realized i am about 6 weeks pregnant. EDD is 20 April 2016. The doctor said it is a healthy pregnancy b'cos I'm having nausea and keep wanting to sleep like everywhere and anytime. I went to googled online, it stated in week 6, the ultrasound can actually detect the baby heartbeat but mine can only see the sac. and my doc says that the baby is still small and swimming in it. Told me to fix another appointment when I am week 8 -10.

Could anyone share with me your experience(s) and advise me on this. Will it be fine?? When will I get to hear my baby heartbeat?? :confused:
Yes can hear baby heart beat at 6 weeks. If doc is using transvirginal sound. But diff people is diff. I heard and saw the flickering heart beat of mine at 6 weeks.

Hi, dun worry too much atm. I went for a scan at 6 weeks, only see sac and yolk too. Was advised to scan at 8 weeks again. Saw the flickering heartbeat and fetus. So rest well now and dun worry too much first.

Wah that's great! How many weeks are u now?

Hi, anyone booking with KKH Private suite?
Initially thought of booking with Benjamin Tham at TMC, but now considering Han How Chuan at KKH private.
Any feedback?

Hi, anyone booking with KKH Private suite?
Initially thought of booking with Benjamin Tham at TMC, but now considering Han How Chuan at KKH private.
Any feedback?
My sis was with dr Tan kim teng. She delivered and was in private suite. Smaller than tmc's one bedded room. She told me the nurses were very patient and experience...changed 3 shifts and still didnt give up natural birth without forcep n vacuum. But the advice they gave on feeding baby on demand was wrong...have to feed 3 hourly to remove jaundice. bb was found dehydrated...

Between oscar and harmony test, which one to consider if below 35? Harmony is higher accuracy but price also high. Haha

Congrats! I went for 1st scan on last Wednesday, week 7, can only hear bb heartbeat through transvirginal scan. Beanie is too small now, and DR Benjamin advised me to go back 2 weeks later. :)

I am pretty surpise by the nurse comment..because i tot benjamin tham was popular because hes pro natural? He should review ur case and advice if u can go for vbac...
He said he's not confident if the 1st c-sec was not with him. so he suggest c-sec still for this one. :)

Between oscar and harmony test, which one to consider if below 35? Harmony is higher accuracy but price also high. Haha

I checked with my gynae the other day. Oscar is few hundreds (was $600+ when in 2012, now not sure) but harmony is $1.6k+

Harmony test uses technology in U.S. So the blood test fly to US so it's more exp but more accurate plus can know gender earlier coz test on genetic

I think below 35, Oscar is fine...

Hi Mummies~ I just went for my 1st scan last week on 7th week~ EDD is 11th Apr. This was a surprise as not planned pregnancy but decided to take it as a gift :)

hello mummies & all mummies-to-be, this is my first and my edd is 18 Apr. Already went for the first ultrasound last week @ wk6 and already seeing & hearing bb's heartbeat :)

Anyway I have not decide on the gynae yet so..

Just to check anyone seeing Dr Wong Heng Fok here? Any reviews?

Back