LeSportsac Spree <monkie>

BATCH 234 Orders Placed

- furuutsu (Rectangular cosmetic nauticool & Square cosmetic nauticool OOS. Alternative print - Pink pyramid ordered. Total 6 items)
- snoewy ( Urbana Backpack TD Black Quilted OOS. 1 item ordered. Excess amount $197.34)

BATCH 229, 230, 231 & 232 Updates (including private batch orders placed for regular spreeists)

Orders Arrived for the following spreeists.

- belle_abb
- chenhs (Pamela)
- blackbatz
- machappymeal
- ting ting

- siau ling

Will sort and post shipping topup and collection details this weekend

BATCH 229, 230, 231 & 232 Orders Updates:
BATCH 229, 230, 231 & 232 Orders - Arrived

Some of you have orders in the subsequent batches or orders pending arrival from my other sprees.
If you are awaiting the rest of your orders to arrive and opting for combined courier/collection, please still proceed with topup first for ease of tracking.

*you must be logged in to your SMH forum account to view the table below
*belle_abb please add $0.80 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier
* Other spreeists, please add $0.60 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier
Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver. (please refer to mass email for details)

No materials cost topup is required if opting for self-collection

upload_2015-7-12_10-42-39.png

Courier option
Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver. If opting for courier, please add $0.60/$0.80 (see above) for courier materials to topup amount. Please refer to mass email sent and contact me at [email protected] for courier arrangements after topup amount has been transferred.

Normal mail option (NOT RECOMMENDED)
Please note that there is no tracking number available for postage via normal mail and there is risk of loss or damaged mail. Please choose normal mail option at your OWN RISK. Please see table below for normal mail postage topup amount & total topup amount if you still wish to opt for normal mail.

upload_2015-7-12_10-45-39.png

1) Please look through the list above for the final orders placed for your items.

2) To facilitate collection process, please note that I have checked your orders during packing. Unless otherwise mentioned above (please see individual postings for each batch), all orders are correct. There are no missing orders or wrong colours unless otherwise indicated. Please take note which of your items have been dropped or alternative orders placed so that you know what to look out for or check when collecting your orders

3) OOS items or dropped items if applicable have been used to offset shipping charges. Please email me your POSB/DBS bank details for refund of further excess (if any)

4) Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup

5) No cash topups during collections as Mass Meetups will be arranged

6) No registered mail option (as indicated in T&C) as I am unable to make trips to the Post Office during office hours.

7) Note that this is a mass meetup, please confirm meetup only if you can be punctual and arrive on time.

8) Please opt for courier if unable to self collect

9) Please collect items latest by 30 July 2015

Thank you :)

Buangkok Mass Meetup - Wednesday 15 July @ 8.45pm sharp

Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup. No cash topups during mass meetup

Hi,

There is no additional less for these 2 prints.

Total 1st payment: USD(142 + 92 ) x 1.43 = SGD334.62

2nd payment for intl shipping after orders arrive SIN. You may refer to earlier batches as a guide to estimated shipping.

You may refer to first posting in spree thread for spree details and T&C: http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/lesportsac-spree-monkie.15188/

Cheers

Hi Junetns

Are you still taking in orders?
I'm interested in these items :-

1. Voyager Backpack
URL : https://www.lesportsac.com/Voyager_Backpack?color=P619
Print : Marion Floral print
Price : $142.00

2. True Messenger
URL : https://www.lesportsac.com/True_Messenger?color=D590
Print : Spice Market print
Price : $92.00

Please advise amt to top-up.

Thanks

Hi,

Payment received:

13 Jul 2015 ITR I-BANK Dorafan S$334.62

Cheers

Hi

Payment amt $334.62 transferred to your a/c.
Ref.15082297314
Will email my contacts to you shortly.
Thanks

Hi Junetns

Are you still taking in orders?
I'm interested in these items :-

1. Voyager Backpack
URL : https://www.lesportsac.com/Voyager_Backpack?color=P619
Print : Marion Floral print
Price : $142.00

2. True Messenger
URL : https://www.lesportsac.com/True_Messenger?color=D590
Print : Spice Market print
Price : $92.00

Please advise amt to top-up.

Thanks

BATCH 235 & 236 Orders Placed

- snoewy ( Urbana Backpack TD Black Quilted ) ordered previously
- dorafan (2 items)

Hi,

Have replied your PM. You may refer to first posting in spree thread for spree details and T&C: http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/lesportsac-spree-monkie.15188/

Extracted for easy reference

Waiting Time:
Do note that LeSportsac may take longer than usual to process orders due to huge volume of sales expected during special sales period. No urgent orders please. Estimated waiting time is 4 - 6 weeks from date order placed with merchant. Please refer to first posting in spree thread for spree details & earlier batches as a guide to estimated intl shipping.

Orders will be accumulated as a batch before orders are placed as only 1 discount code can be used per order.

Cheers

hi are you still taking order?

Hi,

Orders are accumulated and placed as a batch and shipping defers from batch to batch depending on how merchant packs the orders and the items ordered in that batch. You may refer to previous batches as an estimated to intl shipping. I am unable to provide a shipping amount until orders arrive SIN and are sorted.

You may refer to spree details and T&C in the first posting of this spree thread : http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/lesportsac-spree-monkie.15188/

Cheers

https://www.lesportsac.com/Small_Cleo_Crossbody?color=
Selected Fabrication: Small Cleo Crossbody - Tennis Stripe print Enter code 'SAVEIT40' to get 40% OFF this item.

Hi Hi
How much is this including all shipping? It's quoted as USD 58 with a 40% discount to USD34.80

BATCH 233 & 234 Updates

Orders expected to arrive next week for the following spreeists

- phcat
- ixnrene
- furuutsu
- snoewy

BATCH 233, 234, 235 & 236 Orders Updates:
BATCH 233, 234, 235 & 236 Orders - Arrived

Some of you have orders in the subsequent batches or orders pending arrival from my other sprees.
If you are awaiting the rest of your orders to arrive and opting for combined courier/collection, please still proceed with topup first for ease of tracking.

*you must be logged in to your SMH forum account to view the table below
*ixnirene, snoewy and dorafan, please add $0.80 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier
*For the other spreeists, please add $0.60 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier
(snoewy, please email me your POSB/DBS bank details for refund of excess amount)
Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver. (please refer to mass email for details)

No materials cost topup is required if opting for self-collection

upload_2015-8-8_1-16-55.png

Courier option
Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver. If opting for courier, please add $0.60/$0.80 (see above) for courier materials to topup amount. Please refer to mass email sent and contact me at [email protected] for courier arrangements after topup amount has been transferred.

Normal mail option (NOT RECOMMENDED)
Please note that there is no tracking number available for postage via normal mail and there is risk of lost or damaged mail. Please choose normal mail option at your OWN RISK. Please contact me for postage topup amount (available only for spreeists with non bulky parcels) if you still wish to opt for normal mail.

1) Please look through the list above for the final orders placed for your items.

2) To facilitate collection process, please note that I have checked your orders during packing. Unless otherwise mentioned above (please see individual postings for each batch), all orders are correct. There are no missing orders or wrong colours unless otherwise indicated. Please take note which of your items have been dropped or alternative orders placed so that you know what to look out for or check when collecting your orders

3) OOS items or dropped items if applicable have been used to offset shipping charges. Please email me your POSB/DBS bank details for refund of further excess (if any)

4) Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup

5) No cash topups during collections as Mass Meetups will be arranged

6) No registered mail option (as indicated in T&C) as I am unable to make trips to the Post Office during office hours.

7) Note that this is a mass meetup, please confirm meetup only if you can be punctual and arrive on time.

8) Please opt for courier if unable to self collect

9) Please collect items latest by 26 August 2015

Buangkok Mass Meetup - Wednesday 12 August @ 8.45pm sharp

Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup. No cash topups during mass meetup

Nick: siyimi
Email: [email protected]
Collection mode/location: I will arrange for courier service to your place to pickup my item, just update me when my item arrive

Item Name: small cleo crossbody
Print/Colour: Euphoria print
Quantity: 1
Price in USD: $58
Other alternative if the above is OOS - Utopian print
Total no. of items: 1

Total 1st Payment: USD$58 x 1.45 x 0.6 = SGD$50.46
Transaction number: 15315670395; 12.01pm
Please check and acknowledge.

Hi,

I have replied your email.

Courier dispatch will be arranged from my end depending on the schedule for that week, deadline for courier dispatch for that week will be notified to spreeists via mass email after order arrives SIN. Apologies but I am unable to arrange for someone to wait at a specific time for your courier to collect the parcel.

Please email me your POSB/DBS bank details for refund.

Cheers !

Nick: siyimi
Email: [email protected]
Collection mode/location: I will arrange for courier service to your place to pickup my item, just update me when my item arrive

Item Name: small cleo crossbody
Print/Colour: Euphoria print
Quantity: 1
Price in USD: $58
Other alternative if the above is OOS - Utopian print
Total no. of items: 1

Total 1st Payment: USD$58 x 1.45 x 0.6 = SGD$50.46
Transaction number: 15315670395; 12.01pm
Please check and acknowledge.

i also replied you via email.
then courier via ta-q-bin.

Hi,

I have replied your email.

Courier dispatch will be arranged from my end depending on the schedule for that week, deadline for courier dispatch for that week will be notified to spreeists via mass email after order arrives SIN. Apologies but I am unable to arrange for someone to wait at a specific time for your courier to collect the parcel.

Please email me your POSB/DBS bank details for refund.

Cheers !

Sure, noted to proceed with order

Total 1st Payment: USD$58 x 1.47 x 0.6 = SGD$51.16

Payment received:

18 Aug 2015 ITR I-BANK SIYIMI S$50.46

You may topup $0.70 for exchange difference together with intl shipping after order arrives SIN.

Cheers

i also replied you via email.
then courier via ta-q-bin.

Hi,

Payment received:

20 Aug 2015 ITR I-BANK Tohrain S$51.16

By the way, I have not received your email. Please email me your hp no for records and so that I will also have records of your email address to include you in the mass email to spreeists when orders arrive SIN

Cheers

Hi,
Transfer done.

Posted on behalf of Siew Choo:

Dear June

I have transferred the payment to this POSB Saving A/C:093-49819-4.
Please recieve the order.

Thank you
Ms Tan Siew Choo

> Order Format
> >
> >
> >
> >
> Email: in records
> >
> > Hp no: in records
> >
> >
> > Collection
> mode/location: Will advise when
> item arrives
> >
> >
> >
> > Item
> Name: Deluxe
> Everyday Bag - Alla Prima Floral print
> >
> > Item
> Code/Number: Style
> #: 7507
> >
> > URL: (pls ensure
> it’s correct) : https://www.lesportsac.com/Deluxe_Everyday_Bag?color=
> >
> >
> Print/Colour: Alla
> Prima Floral print
> >
> > Quantity:
> 1
> >
> > Price in USD:
> $82
> >
> > Other alternative
> if the above is OOS
> >>
> >
> > Total no. of> items: 1
> >
> >
> >
> > Total amount:
> Total purchase amount in USD$82 x 0.7 x 1.47 =
> S$84.38
> > Bank Transfer
> Reference : 6401
>

For records, BATCH 237 & 238 orders have all arrived and collected by spreeists except for siyimi (overseas till mid Oct)

Spree currently closed for new orders.

Spreeists with order requests, please PM or email me with complete list of orders first before payment transfer.
Please transfer payment only after my confirmation/acknowledgement.

Back