IVF

Hi Meeraaldric,

Yes, I did. I tried 1 cycle of IVF with KKH when I was 35 due to severe endometriosis which was removed by keyhole surgery (my hubby did tell Dr Sadhana to keep my right ovary intact), but unsuccessful (BFN). After that, my hubby brought me to see tcm (Bao zhong tang) for 3 months, and while waiting for the 2nd cycle of IVF to be arranged, I conceived naturally (totally unexpected), though lost it due to my own carelessness.

Hi Meeraaldric,

Yes, I did. I tried 1 cycle of IVF with KKH when I was 35 due to severe endometriosis which was removed by keyhole surgery (my hubby did tell Dr Sadhana to keep my right ovary intact), but unsuccessful (BFN). After that, my hubby brought me to see tcm (Bao zhong tang) for 3 months, and while waiting for the 2nd cycle of IVF to be arranged, I conceived naturally (totally unexpected), though lost it due to my own carelessness.
U mean you did your first cycle unsucessful?

Hi Meeraaldric,

There's a support group in the "Matters of the Heart" - IVF/ICSI Support Group thread. Many of the ladies there are above 35. You may want to read through and share in that thread. Lots of information on IVF shared there.

I did my first IVF cycle this year. I'm 34. =)

I'm 35 and did IVF as well. I did a fresh cycle but due to high hormones I had to delay the embryo transfer and do a frozen cycle last month.

Back