2016/01 Jan Babies

Hi gymie,

Have PMed you. Do add me into the Jan FB group. Thanks :)

Hi..

For those who would like to join us at our Jan FB group, please PM me your email address. It's easier to keep track if I've added you via my inbox, so I'll send you the invite if you PM me ok? Thanks!

Note: I don't usually scroll up to read all the previous posts so do send me a PM instead of posting your email address here :)

Hi mummies , anyone deliver at kkh ? Anyone not the 1st baby . Wan to check if u all know the price A ward n e 4 bedded ward price .

Hi all! New member here. My EDD is 18th Jan. Currently with Dr John Tee at KKH The Private Suite but undecided if I'm considering water birth but seems like only NUH has that service and it's pretty far for me.

Hi mummies!

I am new here and would like to introduce young living pure essential oil goodness to you.

I am now in my 16 weeks... feeling better. I started using the oil as I had bad headaches, sinus, tummy aches, heart burn, morning sickness and the worse of all.... insomnia.. it was so bad that I needed to turn for 5 hours on bed... till 5 am!! I was still awake at 5 am!! i had to shut my eyes and hope that I would fall asleep! It was miserable till i used Young Living's Lavender and Respiratory Congestion.... I Slept like nobody's business!!!

Will be posting more to help!

Pm me or email me at [email protected] of any issues and I will try in my best ability to help!

Celine Rayne
Hi Celine,

I would like to know more. I have heartburn n skin issue it is giving me insomnia. I tired n need sleep.

R these oil safe during pregnancy?

Can refer to the pic attached. I used lavender and peppermint too.

Attachments

• 1440047163763.jpg
    1440047163763.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 324
Hi

I new here n expecting #1. Edd 25 jan. Like to check is it too early to buy the baby stuff around 24wks when after knowing the gender at 20 wks?

Hey there. I'm expecting my #1 too edd 29 jan. I plan to buy baby stuffs on Oct during the baby fair at Expo.
Hi

I planning to buy from the fair too. But I thinking is it too early? And I not sure what are the things need to get first n what are the things to get it in the later part? Anyone have any list of things need to buy?

Last edited:
I plan to buy baby bottles and steriliser, breast pump and baby rocker mainly stuffs that are on great deals. Things like baby clothes, bips, booties & mittens would probably get them around december.
As for stroller, i'm getting it after giving birth.

Hi

I planning to buy from the fair too. But I thinking is it too early? And I not sure what are the things need to get first n what are the things to get it in the later part? Anyone have any list of things need to buy?

Hi ladies my #1 edd was also end jan and i got my items frm oct baby fair last time..now expecting #2 jan baby also.

I thk oct baby fair is the perfect time to get everything u need esp daily essentials for baby as well as big items u wanna use for long. Cos u r not heavily pregnant just yet and have energy to shop..plus the next big fair is in Jan. By then too late liao. Fair also have awesome deals like bundle deals and bulk deals so u save lotsa $$$ in a sense.

I dont have a concrete list but some must-buys for me when i visited oct fair for my #1 was
- towels
- washcloths
- bibs
- mittens and booties
- everyday plain rompers for newborn
- other clothes (pjs & going out clothes)
- swaddles
- bathtub
- stroller
- cot & mattress (with all the necessary beddings needed)
- diaper bag
- breastpump*
- newborn bottle set*
(*depending on whether u wanna bottle feed. I had them ready just in case..needed them anyway when i go back to work)
- soaps for washing (clothes & bottle)
- soap for bathing baby

I didnt buy the following cos i wanted to wait for baby and also try out according to his preference (pampers, milk, other types of clothings, carrier)

Hope it helps!! :)

Hi

My fren has given me a list of baby items to prepare before the little one arrives.. I can share with you for reference.. drop me a pm.. :)

Dear mummies, this is my 2nd pregnancy and the symptoms were worst than my 1st.
Constant giddiness and can't really work.
Was asked to take unpaid till birth, any stay at home mum who could share advices? It's my 1st time staying home & kinda feeling bored and I got a helper, my 1st kid is well taken care of

Hi for those who are still interested to join us in our secret Jan FB group, do PM me your email address. If you've already PM-ed me but yet to receive the email invite, please message me again. Note that I do not follow the posts on this page so I will only add you if you PM me :)

And do also note that after I send you the invite, you will receive the invite via your email. Do keep a lookout for the email invite (it could end up in your junk folder for some).

Hi..

For those who would like to join us at our Jan FB group, please PM me your email address. It's easier to keep track if I've added you via my inbox, so I'll send you the invite if you PM me ok? Thanks!

Note: I don't usually scroll up to read all the previous posts so do send me a PM instead of posting your email address here :)

Anyone mummies here gotten their confinement nanny already?

Hey jojo, think this would be the time to start confirming your confinement nanny. I seached high and low for one that fits since june and one that would fit my price point especially because my confinement might cross into CNY. You can try PEM first to get a feel of what confinement offers. Some of my friends decided just to have a maid and no confinement nanny.

Hi for those who are still interested to join us in our secret Jan FB group, do PM me your email address. If you've already PM-ed me but yet to receive the email invite, please message me again. Note that I do not follow the posts on this page so I will only add you if you PM me :)

And do also note that after I send you the invite, you will receive the invite via your email. Do keep a lookout for the email invite (it could end up in your junk folder for some).

Hey gymie, could you add me [email protected] ? My edd's on the 16th of jan 2016. Thanks :)

Anyone still having morning sickness during their 19 wks? I have been very irritated with the feeling. It like nothing have been working for me. Plus the bloating making no appetite to eat n have to force myself to have something in.

Anyone still having morning sickness during their 19 wks? I have been very irritated with the feeling. It like nothing have been working for me. Plus the bloating making no appetite to eat n have to force myself to have something in.

is it whole day MS or on off? I am only feel I lost appetite during dinner time but morning and noon I am ok, so I try to eat more healthy meal during lunch because dinner usually I will take smaller meal to avoid bloated also. maybe you can find what is your best time to consume food and try to eat more at that particular time.

is it whole day MS or on off? I am only feel I lost appetite during dinner time but morning and noon I am ok, so I try to eat more healthy meal during lunch because dinner usually I will take smaller meal to avoid bloated also. maybe you can find what is your best time to consume food and try to eat more at that particular time.
The morning sickness is on and off. Pass few weeks was fine. But now a days like very often. Mostly it come in the afternoon till evening. I only able to take proper food during dinner.

I'm 20 weeks and still feeling sick. Not as bad as first trimester but still not back to normal. Sigh. My first pregnancy, was back to normal by 14 weeks.

I'm 20 weeks and still feeling sick. Not as bad as first trimester but still not back to normal. Sigh. My first pregnancy, was back to normal by 14 weeks.
Actually i still feel sick on and off now at 20wks. Once i eat wrong food, i still merlion. Its good sign that pregnancy is viable and baby still growing: )

20wks for me nw. Cant feel the strong kicks. I also not sure whats the feeling of kicks like. Isit like air gushing ard in the tummy??

It is like muscle twitch at beginning, somewhere near the groin area. Later, once you have the muscle twitches, you would start to feel fluttering around the lower belly.

Hope this helps.

Back