(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Any of ur baby scream very loud with high pitch nowadays? My bb screammm with super high pitch (not colicy) while flipping and doing tummy time.. Anyone?? My mom said its normal and probably my baby is learning something new. But i am very worried..

I aso dreamfeed, but my lo jialat leh.. From 12am to 6am can wake up 4x .. I DL till duno wanna feed left or right!!
To slp thru really depends on individual kids. My #1 nv DL, 3mo slp thru... #2 ard 6mo.. My niece 2yo den slp thru....

Hahaha same as my girl too! I always remember which side because every wake up i change position hahaha.

Any of ur baby scream very loud with high pitch nowadays? My bb screammm with super high pitch (not colicy) while flipping and doing tummy time.. Anyone?? My mom said its normal and probably my baby is learning something new. But i am very worried..

Mine too...I also think they just learn bout screaming... and keep doing it these few days.
My bb screaming then smiling...so I think it's fine. Haha.. :)

Hahaha same as my girl too! I always remember which side because every wake up i change position hahaha.

For night feed, I always don't remember which side to feed. Either I weight my breast which side heavier then feed that side, or I checked on my phone app that has recorded the last fed side. Haizz..poor memory.

For night feed, I always don't remember which side to feed. Either I weight my breast which side heavier then feed that side, or I checked on my phone app that has recorded the last fed side. Haizz..poor memory.

Yeah after gave birth our memory become poorer! I even forget my office pin number at 1st day back to work.

my boy is the opposite compare to yours.. He sleeps very early like 8pm or as early as 7.30pm so we got time to watch tv and enjoy a bit BUT he will wake up a few times in the night.. Same as you we try not to feed him as we feel that he woke up not for feed but to play or want to get someone coax him back to sleep.. So the last feed is about 10.30pm and next feed around 6am.
Same here! My girs falls asleep between 730-830. We squeeze in another feed at 1030 before hubby and i sleep and she will wake up twice usually thru the night till about 6am when we prep for work. Shag! Haha

My girl lets out a super high pitched scream once in awhile too! Bt i checked her shes happily playing. I think she is cooing in excitement haha. Dont worry so much! :)

My girl lets out a super high pitched scream once in awhile too! Bt i checked her shes happily playing. I think she is cooing in excitement haha. Dont worry so much! :)
Haha really.. But her scream is really ear piercing.. Very loud and last for quite awhile.. And nowadays she doesnt want to drink as much as before. Only drink 10-20ml and refused. Continue abit later again and nv look hungry even after 4 hrs. Is this also common?

Finally my ger able to flip over herself...she stucked at half way the whole morning... then we cheer her by her side. Hooray! finally turned over liao... hahaa :)

Hoorayy!! Did u notice if ur baby flip on the same side everytime? My bb flip on her left sides. She cant do right side yet and got frustrated over it..

Yup. my baby only flip on the right side so far! I tried to lure her the other side, but she still come back to the same side. Very cute. The happy and wonder look when she flip.

Haha really.. But her scream is really ear piercing.. Very loud and last for quite awhile.. And nowadays she doesnt want to drink as much as before. Only drink 10-20ml and refused. Continue abit later again and nv look hungry even after 4 hrs. Is this also common?

Ya same here. Can don't drink for very long.. think it's a phase.. they wouldn't starve themselves also right? I just follow her cues lor.. if not sometimes she cry murder when I offer her my (.)(.).. so I just let it be.. and try again much later.. can be up to 4-5 hrs also.. don't worry k..

Same here! My girs falls asleep between 730-830. We squeeze in another feed at 1030 before hubby and i sleep and she will wake up twice usually thru the night till about 6am when we prep for work. Shag! Haha

I think I training my LO to sleep at abt 9pm the past 2 days.. then she started getting up at abt 5+am.. previously she sleeps at abt 11pm and wakes abt 7+ 8am.. which is better for me leh.. zzz
I shall revert back to 11pm tonite a d see how it goes.. am going back to work in 1 week's time.. hope I can get all the timings right before that! So much to do in the last week of leave!

I think I training my LO to sleep at abt 9pm the past 2 days.. then she started getting up at abt 5+am.. previously she sleeps at abt 11pm and wakes abt 7+ 8am.. which is better for me leh.. zzz
I shall revert back to 11pm tonite a d see how it goes.. am going back to work in 1 week's time.. hope I can get all the timings right before that! So much to do in the last week of leave!
For LO who sleeps later at night like 10 or 11pm what do u all mummies do to keep them entertained? Cos at night can't really play much with them or else they get too active and alert right.

My 4.5 month old girl still can't flip over yet. She's the slowest. Her 2 older sisters both flipped at 4 months. Hubby said that's because she was born at 37+ weeks; missed out on the development in my womb. Her sisters were born at 39+weeks.

Hey, don't worry so much about the flipping. My girl also pretty slow compared to her brothers She only just flipped in the last 3 days and she's past 4.5m. It happened suddenly 3 days ago and she's been flipping non stop ever since.

My lo also had the milk strike stage. Can go up to 4-5 hours don't drink and even if drink she will drink 60-80ml nia. I was also fretting quite a bit. Since one month ago, she never finishes the whole bottle in 1 sitting. Takes 2 times at least for her to finish the bottle over a span of 2 hours sometimes. Can take up to 6 feedings to finish one bottle. Haizz.... miss those days when she just gulp the whole bottle in less than 10 min. Think they are more curious bah. So hard to sit still. Heh.

My boy will wake up more than 2 times... :( Told my husband we need to endure it.. Things will get better hopefully..

R u all active at the May bb fb gp? They have this order for romper personalised w bb name n dob. Quite cute leh i just ordered. Too bad i missed the minion one.

Hey, don't worry so much about the flipping. My girl also pretty slow compared to her brothers She only just flipped in the last 3 days and she's past 4.5m. It happened suddenly 3 days ago and she's been flipping non stop ever since.

My lo also had the milk strike stage. Can go up to 4-5 hours don't drink and even if drink she will drink 60-80ml nia. I was also fretting quite a bit. Since one month ago, she never finishes the whole bottle in 1 sitting. Takes 2 times at least for her to finish the bottle over a span of 2 hours sometimes. Can take up to 6 feedings to finish one bottle. Haizz.... miss those days when she just gulp the whole bottle in less than 10 min. Think they are more curious bah. So hard to sit still. Heh.
Hey when u said one bottle means 60-80ml at one go? Seems its really a phase. Trying to change her teats to 3mths+ now. Dunno if it helps?

Does anyone follow strictly 3mthly guideline to replace teats?

Hey when u said one bottle means 60-80ml at one go? Seems its really a phase. Trying to change her teats to 3mths+ now. Dunno if it helps?

I just changed to 3m teats last week. Feel that it's better as he finishes faster. Sometimes if the flow is too slow they get tired of suckling n hence can't finish at one go.

LO has been cranky since last evening. She used to sttn for the past few days. But she kept waking up whining 2 - 3 times the past few hours. Had to latch her on to soothe her. Btw,anyone fell asleep sitting up while latching baby without dropping baby? Haha. I just realised I managed to cradle baby and latched her while in half-upright position and fell asleep without dropping her. I thought I only dozed off for a few mins but checked my hp time and realised it's been 1hr since I latched her.

I just changed to 3m teats last week. Feel that it's better as he finishes faster. Sometimes if the flow is too slow they get tired of suckling n hence can't finish at one go.
I just changed and she got choke.. After that cry very loud and dun wanna drink anymore. Haiyoh..

Had to go back office yesterday to settle some stuff, miss my boy boy so much. Yah i think most mummies already back at work? I told my boss next mth then fully back, but will pop into office now and then. Sighs, market is bad…

Im so not ready to go back! Looking so unglam at e moment, need a haircut soon!

Also looking v unglam during my leave period. Look like old hag.
Really must work den will look young and good hahaha....

Hahhahahhaa.... mine too. And for a girl... the sound and smell... just like adult fart. She is fully breastfed.

So... it shld be okay I suppose...
Farting is healthy, u know! Hehehe

Sounds like it is a good sign to fart. My girl also frequently farted. Even #1 4yrs ols already also.
When #1 & #2fart together in the room i will faint.

I just changed and she got choke.. After that cry very loud and dun wanna drink anymore. Haiyoh..
O dear, try to make her in a more upright position. N if she is not suckling to take a break u gotta hold the teat slightly away from her mouth so it wont keep dripping. Im using dr brown bottles n teats. Personally feel avent flow v fast even for 1m. What r u using?

I usually prepare 120ml. After 4-5 hrs, she will show no sign of wanting to drink. Then I will try to feed and she will only drink 60-80ml out of the 120ml. And that 60-80ml must take a few feeds. Like drink 20ml stop for 15 min, then drink 30ml stop for 15 min. Then drink 10ml and stop... story repeats itself... zzzz

O dear, try to make her in a more upright position. N if she is not suckling to take a break u gotta hold the teat slightly away from her mouth so it wont keep dripping. Im using dr brown bottles n teats. Personally feel avent flow v fast even for 1m. What r u using?
Using avent natural and classic..

I remember if baby still latch once in awhile, can jus continue nb teats. If fm good to change wen of age, or signs tat bb sucks hard n fuss cos may need faster flow.
I aso tried avent classic & natural range, now using yoomi. Will kip changing cos he dun wanna drink bm from bottle. :(
Remember to check for wear n tear, as some bb starts teething early!!

My girl also screams nowadays for nothing and can go on for minutes! Maybe she's just entertaining herself. Don't worry too much. She also wakes up twice a night. Hoping for her to sleep through soon. Shag.

Any mummies can tell me reviews of tula? Are baby fair deals good? Pupsik selling at $229. I've ergobaby but it's too hot unless air con areas.

My girl also screams nowadays for nothing and can go on for minutes! Maybe she's just entertaining herself. Don't worry too much. She also wakes up twice a night. Hoping for her to sleep through soon. Shag.

Any mummies can tell me reviews of tula? Are baby fair deals good? Pupsik selling at $229. I've ergobaby but it's too hot unless air con areas.

I'm very tempt to get a tula too.. But my husband said I already got a ergo...

My girl also starts screaming these 2 days. Dunno what she wants. Her voice getting louder n louder.

I been using lenny lamb 100% cotton, since bb ard 3mth old. So far so gd tat i bought 2 carriers. Bought a toddler tula, but my 2yr old sweats alot, mayb cos its canvas so more warm. But nevertheless both are nice in different ways. Price wise tula slightly more ex cos its very popular. I feel its gd to try on with baby before purchasing....can consider other well known like kokadi, fidella also. As long as bb is comfy i feel its worth to buy.

I'm in dillema to buy tula or lannylamb..
I am still using the SG50 baba sling. When i carry my gal upright, she will sweat although in AC room :S

@furbee is the LL warm? Dunno if bamboo blend material will have big difference or not ar

I ordered kokadi flip. Delivery tonight. So excited. Hopefully bb n I will be comfy n like it.
I also bot Kokadi Flip for my #2. Have been using it quite a lot...esp recently we went to hk. For my #1, my hub uses tula toddler, seems ok but long hrs will be tired...coz my hub is very skinny...like < 50kg... >_<

I'm in dillema to buy tula or lannylamb..
I am still using the SG50 baba sling. When i carry my gal upright, she will sweat although in AC room :S

@furbee is the LL warm? Dunno if bamboo blend material will have big difference or not ar

Bamboo blends is reallllly v v soft, now LL dun have new models with bamboo blend.ostly cotton. So far i use mine i feel alright.. Maybe is the weave tat makes some difference aso..

Back