- majulah Ndp singa
- navy singa
- student singa
- DiY singa

I have these to trade
- teacher singa sealed
- soccer singa sealed
- army singa open but gd condition

Prefer to deal in the west for wknd or after office hr. Lunch time Nex , bishan mrt.

Singas to exchange :

I have Fireman Singa and Smiley Red Tee (the one that comes empty-handed) both in their original sealed bags, and a Soldier (no bag). Looking for Navy, Airforce, surgeon, photographer, Footballer, student / teacher (in that order) for exchange. Please PM me or provide your number for SMS. Thanks!

Singas to exchange :

I have Fireman Singa and Smiley Red Tee (the one that comes empty-handed) both in their original sealed bags, and a Soldier (no bag). Looking for Navy, Airforce, surgeon, photographer, Footballer, student / teacher (in that order) for exchange. Please PM me or provide your number for SMS. Thanks!
Hi, I want the red Tee Smiley for exchange with surgeon . my number 81231803 I prefer to deal in jurong or lakeside mrt

Singas to exchange :

l got teacher, can xchange for smiley red tee .can sms me 91399475

Singas to exchange :

Hi I have airforce interested sms 81231803

Hi
I'm looking for these singa:
- majulah Ndp singa
- navy singa
- student singa
- DiY singa

I have these to trade
- teacher singa sealed
- soccer singa sealed
- army singa open but gd condition

Prefer to deal in the west for wknd or after office hr. Lunch time Nex , bishan mrt.

is the soccer still available? I hv student to exchange & can change @ bishan mrt on mon between 1-2pm

I have spare singa with red shirt and student. Both sealed.

Looking for army, soccer, navy, Air Force and camera man.

If u have the above to trade pls Mdm me at 97883469. Thank u

Singas to exchange :

Can I exchange your fireman singa and soldier (no bag) with my airforce singa (no bag) and student singa?
My no. 93677612

Singas to exchange :

Hi, I have Navy singa (sealed) to exchange with your fireman singa (sealed). Is it still available?

Looking for DIY, classic and Pilot to exchange
Currently have funky/graffite, soccer and fireman to exchange
PM me if you have the above

Back