Looking for a good preschool in Woodlands

C2s_Mom

Hi Mommies,

My girl will be turning 18 months in July 2015 and I am keen to register her for a full day preschool programme. Anyone with good recommendation?

I am more inclined toward classroom based approach. I have found one at PRiMZ BizHub named Niwa Schoolhouse. It would be great if I can gather some feedbacks about the school before I enrol my girl. Thanks.

hi C2s_Mom, i just posted in another thread. I am new here. i saw this school too when i went for breakie. they seems to have classroom concept like mindchamp. dunno will it be as good. have you visited them before? can share?

Would appreciate if any mum here can share how is the school fee like for kinderland presch (3-4hrs) programs at woodlands civic centre

My son s going to join Little Skool House this May.You can come and have 1hr free trial..They have Open House thís Sat also.

You may try Red School House at woodland. The teachers are very nice
You can call the centre manager to arrange for trial classes to observe how the school teach how kids response.

They have once a month outdoor activities. I went to one of their outing at Garden by the bay water theme park quite interesting.

You may try Red School House at woodland. The teachers are very nice
You can call the centre manager to arrange for trial classes to observe how the school teach how kids response.

They have once a month outdoor activities. I went to one of their outing at Garden by the bay water theme park quite interesting.
Can I know more about red school house at Woodlands 11? Ur lo currently with them now?

Back