Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

@BabiesJJ2015, I wanted to start next cycle maybe in nov or dec, depending how ready physically and emotionally..

But, u r fast, man!! Just a month break, is it? So, are u on different protocol this time round?

Pergoveris jab in the morning and Gonal F (300) in the evening.

What's yours? Any difference from earlier cycle?
Oh.. Prof only increase my dosage.. Didn't change meds. I'm on gonal F 300 in the evening only.
Did u request for pergo or prof prescribe on his own?
What was u on for the previous cycle?

@Dreamscometrue n @BabiesJJ2015 ..

Hihi.. I was just wondering do u all feel scare or insecure to try out the same medication that give a unsuccessful cycle previously?
Well, prof did increase my dosage so I think still ok though it's the same meds.. My previous cycle yielded 6 embryos but too bad in the end 3 arrested, so left only 3.
Of cos I hope this round can have higher yields.. But I choose to believe that prof knows what he's doing. Haha

Ya lor.. I tried to gradually decrease but I underestimated my bloating so the runway was shortened by 1.5 weeks lol

Maybe slow cycling, rowing, stairs??? That's post ET la.

I remember before ER I couldn't even walk so no need talk abt exercise lol

Rowing?canoe ah?cannt...rolling safer..slow rolling on bed...lolzzzz....:p

Post ET jus do walking n strolling?oh...taichi la...shld b real safe!:D...lolzzzz

not strenous type shld b fine...

@Dreamscometrue n @BabiesJJ2015 ..

Hihi.. I was just wondering do u all feel scare or insecure to try out the same medication that give a unsuccessful cycle previously?

It's difficult not to hav doubts...but ultimately we gotta b rational n trust the doc...if the med giv good yield of follies but bfn...I think I will still opt for same protocol...coz changing med means exploring our bodies all over again, the reaction,the dosages...

But if med dun work...y not change?:D

Hi sistas!
I have done 2 Fresh IvF and 1 frozen cycle . Both done at KKH. All failed.

Now we have switched to NUH under Prof Wong. Consulted many - Thomson, KKH , Dr Jothi Mt E, finally settling at NUH after much reviews. He was good too. Quite comfortable with him.

Gonna start my medications on 1st sept! Anyone doing any cycle in sept?

Well, prof did increase my dosage so I think still ok though it's the same meds.. My previous cycle yielded 6 embryos but too bad in the end 3 arrested, so left only 3.
Of cos I hope this round can have higher yields.. But I choose to believe that prof knows what he's doing. Haha
It's difficult not to hav doubts...but ultimately we gotta b rational n trust the doc...if the med giv good yield of follies but bfn...I think I will still opt for same protocol...coz changing med means exploring our bodies all over again, the reaction,the dosages...

But if med dun work...y not change?:D

Yeah... That wat i mean.. The follicles -> eggs -> embryos yield by the drug..
After that stage, all that happens r black box.. :D ..

After taking NorE, I feel very warm!! Sweating... Even after showering...
Fyi, I'm the type that not easy to sweat, eventho walk under the hot sun @ spore zoo :p

I need adv on boiling the red dates, wolfberries & dried longan water. Izzit drink it to keep our body warm? Need to drink it while it's still hot? Warm? Luke warm? Or can be cool drink??

Sorry ya... I'm very blur type o_O

After taking NorE, I feel very warm!! Sweating... Even after showering...
Fyi, I'm the type that not easy to sweat, eventho walk under the hot sun @ spore zoo :p

I need adv on boiling the red dates, wolfberries & dried longan water. Izzit drink it to keep our body warm? Need to drink it while it's still hot? Warm? Luke warm? Or can be cool drink??

Sorry ya... I'm very blur type o_O
I think tcm will advise no cold drinks. Western dr usually have no food restrictions

Had my second scan with prof.. The response seems to be similar to previous cycle despite slightly higher dose of gonal F.. Feeling abit worried now.
Still waiting for CHR to call to confirm dosage for these few days.
Anyone under gonal f and Cetrotide protocol and had a change/ addition of stims mid way?

Hi, im with nuh. Usually nuh need this Progesterone inserts 3 capsule 2x daily for fresh cycle after ET during 2WW.

I have 2 box of Progesterone 100mg to bless. (1 box contains 30 Capsules)
Expiry 10/2016
Original price is about $25 per box.

Pls PM me if u wants it. Will post it by normal mail. :)
Hi I just sent u a pm

This is my 3rd fresh cycle.. After 2 years break. Took me along time to consider this again.

Cos of the 2ww, need a lot of bed rest. I very restless lady.. Need to be always doing something..hahaha..

This is my 3rd fresh cycle.. After 2 years break. Took me along time to consider this again.

Cos of the 2ww, need a lot of bed rest. I very restless lady.. Need to be always doing something..hahaha..
I also very restless, need to be always waking around..
But prof says no need complete bed rest ma, can still walk around

The 7th day of NorE, visited CHR for singing of those docs. My 1st jab will be on 3rd Sep. Can't wait for the day to come.

Got the 'dates' from the nurse as I need to plan for my leave & off days, as well as the hospitalization leave.

The 7th day of NorE, visited CHR for singing of those docs. My 1st jab will be on 3rd Sep. Can't wait for the day to come.

Got the 'dates' from the nurse as I need to plan for my leave & off days, as well as the hospitalization leave.
Hello, would you mind sharing the 'dates' for my planning too? Just finished my duphaston, waiting for my menses to come....

I have been given many dates...
3rd Sep - 1st Gonal F jab
7th Sep - 1st scan + blood test & etc
10th Sep - scan + BT
12 Sep - scan + BT
14 sep - stop jab (which is D14)
16 Sep - OR
19 Sep - OT

But... But... Still subject to the condition of the growing follicles. Some will be earlier and some will be later.

10th Sep - scan + BT
12 Sep - scan + BT
16 Sep - OR
19 Sep - OT

But... But... Still subject to the condition of the growing follicles. Some will be earlier and some will be later.
Oh, usually the day to start first jab will have scan and BT too hence we call it the bloody scan :p

Your schedule abit different

10th Sep - scan + BT
12 Sep - scan + BT
16 Sep - OR
19 Sep - OT

Thanks for sharing your timeline. Looks like the second scan (sep 7) is now only 4 days after first scan (first day of gonal F). Used to be 5 or 6 days. Good to know!

Back