(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Time really flies. My boy just had his third month vaccination yesterday and I'm monitoring his temperature. Hope all ur babies have stabilized n r less cranky. Seems so hard to shed the last 3kg to regain back my Pre pregnancy weight. Tummy still so flabby n no thigh gap! In fact I wished to lose another 5kg. What about the rest of mummies? Got back ur figure.

Me too, e last 3-4kg is like impossible to shed. Was sick last wk n ate very little, thot i shld hv lost weight but nooooo still e same! Sianz.

Can fit into some of my work dresses but not nice la, cos got buldges. But my shorts cannot! Thighs part cannot pull up. Those can pull up cannot button. Boohoooo how to go back to work when so out of shape???

Started gym and swim twice a week. Pls pls let me lose weight. Very demoralizing. And exp to change e entire wardrobe!

Finally made an appt for my haircut this fri. At least stop looking like siao lang with messy hair anymore.

Me too, e last 3-4kg is like impossible to shed. Was sick last wk n ate very little, thot i shld hv lost weight but nooooo still e same! Sianz.

Can fit into some of my work dresses but not nice la, cos got buldges. But my shorts cannot! Thighs part cannot pull up. Those can pull up cannot button. Boohoooo how to go back to work when so out of shape???

Started gym and swim twice a week. Pls pls let me lose weight. Very demoralizing. And exp to change e entire wardrobe!

Finally made an appt for my haircut this fri. At least stop looking like siao lang with messy hair anymore.
Haha.. @cynn04 , we r all siao Lang la. And am going botak soon. Cannot find my waistline even tho weight is 1kg different now.. Boo~

I m 1kg away from pre pregnancy weight. I lose weight ever since I started work as need to juggle work n bb. Can be quite stressful sometime. Tummy also still flabby. No time for exercise at all. Already so tired when reach home. How's ur boy after vaccination?
So far OK no fever but rather cranky. He wants to be carried very often.

Shed 8kg since wk3 & stuck with the last 3kg. Demoralized. So flabby and cannot put on my denim shorts though the rest of the clothings is fine. My thigh still got gap but the denim damn tight even at thigh. =( horror!
The last 3kg really damn hard to lose. I'm still mostly in my leggings n lose tees. Sometimes I look at the mirror really appalled by my own shabby appearance. Face so coarse n oily, hair unruly, tummy flabby. Super unglam

Wah at least u can squeeze out time to work out.

On the siao lang part.. I just came back from my hair color & treatmenr appt and feel oh-so good!!! 2 hrs of me-time and listening to 93.3 radio music uninterrupted. . Haha.. and the "step out of salon" super nice hair (which usually loses its shape quite fast when hair meets wind.. haha)..
Facial appt booked this Sat too.. all the works to be done before I start work 7 Sep!
Came home to a LO who waited for my (.)(.) instead of the bottle.. aiyo.. hope she will guai guai take bottles when I go back work..
I can fit my bottoms but not the tops.. so all my usual work dresses can't be worn till I stop bf-ing.. now still trying to look for easy tops to wear to work so that can pump easily during lunch..

Missed out so much here! Seems like everyone's LOs are flipping!! Mine not yet tho...

Accompanied hub to hk for his biz trip last week while i took care of my 2 gals... Ended up i had high fever 40.5...stayed at the hotel most of the time. (Seriously not ez...) Hub was bz with presentation... So informed him only when he left his office. The hotel mgr was nice, accompanied us thruout the visit in their local hospital.

Back on Sun late in the nite, yesterday went to see gp coz fever still persisted... Turned up i kena dengue fever...

Today all the rashes are out...my whole body is aching like mad!! Tmr gonna do another blood test again...hope my platelets dun further reduce...

Speedy recovery mama! Hope the test tmr turns out fine! Remember claim travel insurance too...

Time really flies. My boy just had his third month vaccination yesterday and I'm monitoring his temperature. Hope all ur babies have stabilized n r less cranky. Seems so hard to shed the last 3kg to regain back my Pre pregnancy weight. Tummy still so flabby n no thigh gap! In fact I wished to lose another 5kg. What about the rest of mummies? Got back ur figure.

Still have 4kg, been eating more thou since ny #1 pumping days....now last time can lose the weight, now getting difficult!! Agree with @eatsleepgym , no time to exercise!!

Hi mummies, I have been following this thread since the start of pregnancy.
Have not joined in the chat as for some reasons, unable to do with my mobile. Finally switched on my laptop to say hello. :)
Hope that I will be able to join for the next gathering. My LO is turning 4 months this week. Time flies.

Hihi mummy, yeah glAd u managed to join here.. Yes time flies, soon bb be sitting, crawling..... By den hope we can manage to squeeze one more gathering!!

@sweetness i aso been wearing loose tops, mt old bottoms all cant zip or button up lor. Sad. Have to use belt n cover the hole if i really need wear jeans. Really trying to eat less to force myself to fit into the old jeans but honestly aint easy!! Dun wanna spend $$ to kip buying clothes aso. Sigh..... The trouble of motherhood!!

@sweetness I also start working on 7 sep! And now ny hair is still messy like siao.. Waiting for this weekend to go salon haha..

Good thing i am back to my original weight with more flabby.. But mostly my working clothes are dresses, not so easy to pump lei. Sigh.. Dunno got time to shop anot. So far only wear my loose shirt and pants to go outside. Super unglam la..

Anyway, i feel my scalp is more oily. I used to wash hair once every 2 days but now i feel my hair very smelly after just a day. Anyone?

On the siao lang part.. I just came back from my hair color & treatmenr appt and feel oh-so good!!! 2 hrs of me-time and listening to 93.3 radio music uninterrupted. . Haha.. and the "step out of salon" super nice hair (which usually loses its shape quite fast when hair meets wind.. haha)..
Facial appt booked this Sat too.. all the works to be done before I start work 7 Sep!
Came home to a LO who waited for my (.)(.) instead of the bottle.. aiyo.. hope she will guai guai take bottles when I go back work..
I can fit my bottoms but not the tops.. so all my usual work dresses can't be worn till I stop bf-ing.. now still trying to look for easy tops to wear to work so that can pump easily during lunch..

I too have problem letting my LO take to bottle as he's too used to DL. He will only drink from bottle when he's super hungry but will only drink like 40 ml to curb his hunger pang and wait till he's hungry again.

Any mummies manage to get their LO to take to bottles more?

I too have problem letting my LO take to bottle as he's too used to DL. He will only drink from bottle when he's super hungry but will only drink like 40 ml to curb his hunger pang and wait till he's hungry again.

Mine.. She drink 80-90ml from bottles. Will only reject bottles when feeding time is not up yet.. unless she is hungry after tummy time or poo..

But i started early to let her drink from various type of bottles since born. Mixed with DL too at times. I guess its just a matter of habit coz sucking from bottles need more energy than DL

Hi mummies, how long can we keep e ebm after its heated up? My lo can't seem to finish a bottle of 100 ml ebm after its heated up. Do I need to throw away immediately or can reheat for him later? If can reheat, how long can it last?
Pd has advised that usually if baby cannot finish the heated ebm within a feed. At most u shld keep for one hour then best to discard. Cos bacteria will start breeding in the open. Try nt to reheat too. Altho very wasted and heartpain, best nt to take chances. We were ignorant on this initially and caused my bb to fall sick as we reheat warmed ebm which she cannot finish...

Take care @minidonut!

Just got back from my mini vacation at melaka last weekend. Had food poisoning and I din lose weight. Have 7kg stuck with me to reach pre preg weight. Dunno if its because I haven start work. Hai.. Dunno what to wear to office cos i cannot fit into ALL previous clothes without looking like a dumpling. My biggest problem is my breasts and tummy. Really cant exercise cos if i jump a little, it hurts... Feel bad to look forward to the day i can stop bfing, but everytime there is a drop in supply, i feel upset. Guess this is motherhood.

Take care @minidonut!

Just got back from my mini vacation at melaka last weekend. Had food poisoning and I din lose weight. Have 7kg stuck with me to reach pre preg weight. Dunno if its because I haven start work. Hai.. Dunno what to wear to office cos i cannot fit into ALL previous clothes without looking like a dumpling. My biggest problem is my breasts and tummy. Really cant exercise cos if i jump a little, it hurts... Feel bad to look forward to the day i can stop bfing, but everytime there is a drop in supply, i feel upset. Guess this is motherhood.
@Anna0214 , dun worry , u r not alone to feel this way..
I oso hiam bfing inconvenience and troublesome. Whenever we go out on wkend, got to fit my pumping timing; go out after I pump and come back within 6 hrs. And I dun feel good taking office hours to pump oso. I go out meet customers oso need to fit my pumping timing. Not to mention dun look good in clothings.

But whenever supply drop, feeling so upset. Try whatever food to boost the supply and hope can feed LO to the fullest. I oso been eating more cos scare supply drop. So I Nvr slim back to pre-preg weight.

Aiya... So contradicting..

Since work I did not lose weight but in contrast I started gaining weight again. During confinement period I almost back to my pre-preggy weight 1kg difference. But now increased become 4-5 kg more from pre preggy stage. Haishh...

Just giving reserved seat to a preggy lady. But not long after that somebody give me another seat. Hmmm I just think mebbe they thought I am a preggy who give seat to another preggy. Lols. So I just sit lah....

Started work and pumping at work... My pumping bag looks very bulky as I put everything in tupperware.. Even my colleague comments my bag looks bulky compare to others... How about you all?
Take care @minidonut!

I have the same feeling, looking forward to stop bfing at the same time scare supply dropping now..

Started work and pumping at work... My pumping bag looks very bulky as I put everything in tupperware.. Even my colleague comments my bag looks bulky compare to others... How about you all?

I have the same feeling, looking forward to stop bfing at the same time scare supply dropping now..
@evelyntan83 , I use the SG50 skip hop bag for all my office pumping barang and also bring a pigeon fridge-to-go bag, on top of my usual handbag. So I bring 3 bags to work everyday. lll

My lo also reject bottle, at most drinks 50ml each time 4hourly, and only naps 30mins max when i at work. Now 1week already, got improvement to 80-100ml, but also takes a long time to finish up. I try to DL when i reach home to make up for his milk loss.. Haha. Takes some time for lo to get used to bottle feeding, so maybe can give lesser amount, den see his cues, like start fussing den make warm the bm. If not will put to waste.

I put my pump parts into ziplock bags, den use recycle bag to keep everything, even the fridge to go also put into the recycle bag. At most 2 bags to work each time. If not sure forget this n that, den look like santa claus..hahaha with so many barangs

I put my pump parts in tupperware so that I can rinse with hotwater after wash... I also bring a small brush and soap to wash the parts... Then I put everything (incl cooler bag) in 1 big bag (currently using the free Nestlé pink bag).. Don't think the SG50 bag can fit all my thing. I actually got a spare pump to put in office so that I don't need to bring to and fro everyday..

I put my pump parts in tupperware so that I can rinse with hotwater after wash... I also bring a small brush and soap to wash the parts... Then I put everything (incl cooler bag) in 1 big bag (currently using the free Nestlé pink bag).. Don't think the SG50 bag can fit all my thing. I actually got a spare pump to put in office so that I don't need to bring to and fro everyday..
I oso using a Tupperware for my pump. To use hot water to sterilize. I got a ex-coli bring the whole sterilizer to work everyday! But she driving la..

I oso using a Tupperware for my pump. To use hot water to sterilize. I got a ex-coli bring the whole sterilizer to work everyday! But she driving la..

Haha.. Bringing sterilizer is too much, I think.. I'm lucky that my dept has a mini fridge to store the BM so I only use the ice pack for transport back home..

Haha.. Bringing sterilizer is too much, I think.. I'm lucky that my dept has a mini fridge to store the BM so I only use the ice pack for transport back home..
Lol.. started work these 2 days.. still figuring what to bring to work and back home. Yesterday first day of work... it was horror! My avent double pump was sooooooo super duper loud like my whole table is shaking! Lol... today change to unimom, it was a breeze! The avent small but horror! Lol.

Take care @minidonut!

Same leh. I can't wait to stop pumping. But everytime supply drops I feel moody. Hahaha... now lo is 4.5 mths old. I'm still limping along. So not motivated this time round. Sigh..

Lol.. started work these 2 days.. still figuring what to bring to work and back home. Yesterday first day of work... it was horror! My avent double pump was sooooooo super duper loud like my whole table is shaking! Lol... today change to unimom, it was a breeze! The avent small but horror! Lol.
Wah.. U pump at ur desk ar. Ur colis can hear u pumping lo..

Hi mommies, wondering any of u here dreamfeed your baby? Heard that it can help to train bb to sleep through the night. Care to share any tips? My LO is 4months old in few days time but he still wakes up twice a night to drink!:oops:

hahaha.... you just remind me one day I pump at hotel's toilet with my M1 and the manager there scold me say their guest is not comfortable with the "machine" sound. Your colleague never complain you are making noises arh?

Hi mommies, wondering any of u here dreamfeed your baby? Heard that it can help to train bb to sleep through the night. Care to share any tips? My LO is 4months old in few days time but he still wakes up twice a night to drink!:oops:
heh.... I always dreamfeed my baby in the middle of the night le. How you normally feed baby in the middle of the night then?

But recent days my baby wake up in the middle of the night and open his eye big big do not want to close eye and drink milk. So I just put aside let him play by himself, I continue to sleep. lols.

Wah.. U pump at ur desk ar. Ur colis can hear u pumping lo..
Ar... ya.. I pumped at my desk cos all females and my desk occupies a whole room. All of us has our own rooms...it will be connecting rooms if we open our doors. I'm lucky for this.. I know its super loud with avent but my colleague still trying to assure me its not Really that loud. I can't even hear myself talking.. wahahahaha

hahaha.... you just remind me one day I pump at hotel's toilet with my M1 and the manager there scold me say their guest is not comfortable with the "machine" sound. Your colleague never complain you are making noises arh?
Why scold u? Not as if u hoo and haa. Its already bad pumping in toilet, where else they expect u to go?!! But luckily u dun hv the avent electric double pump...its Soooo loud that the guests might think aeroplane coming or a tanker coming their way

What is dreamfeed ar? Every night my bb will eh eh for milk and I quickly shove my boobies in and he will suckle and zzzz

heh.... I always dreamfeed my baby in the middle of the night le. How you normally feed baby in the middle of the night then?

But recent days my baby wake up in the middle of the night and open his eye big big do not want to close eye and drink milk. So I just put aside let him play by himself, I continue to sleep. lols.
He will make noise loh then I will wake up and prepare milk and bottle feed him. Twice a night... tonight I wana try dreamfeed him.

What is dreamfeed ar? Every night my bb will eh eh for milk and I quickly shove my boobies in and he will suckle and zzzz
Dreamfeed is to feed bb when he is sleeping without waking him up. so he will not feel hungry and make noise and wake himself up. I think for breast fed babies or easier just latch on.. then both can just lie on bed without getting up. Hehe

I always dreamfeed my boy before we go to bed.. But he still doesn't sleep through thought.. He still wake up middle of night but not really for milk..

Dreamfeed is to feed bb when he is sleeping without waking him up. so he will not feel hungry and make noise and wake himself up. I think for breast fed babies or easier just latch on.. then both can just lie on bed without getting up. Hehe

Will bb suck if we force them to suck? I nv really tried. And now she wakes up 2x every night if i bf. If bottle feed she wakes up 1x only but i m having trouble go back to sleep :(

Sigh.. My milk supply drops too. Very upset now dunno what to do coz it is true i have not been regularly pump and have been feeling tired. Trying to pump at least 3x a day.. Used to be 5-6x a day lor.. How frequent do you all pump after go back to work? I think i need to book meeting room to pump @ office coz its impossible to pump at my desk. Will be too loud! Using freestyle and spectra now..

Anyone gg to babyfair this weekend at suntec? Anything to get? I intend to get formula milk. Anything brand to recommend? My bb dun like similac, either reject or spit it up..

Anyone gg to babyfair this weekend at suntec? Anything to get? I intend to get formula milk. Anything brand to recommend? My bb dun like similac, either reject or spit it up..
I might be popping by later to see see look. I just changed to similac n my bb initially didn't like the taste as I suspect not as sweet coz previously he was drinking enfamil. I just changed to similac intelli pro recently. Heard Nan is closer to breast milk.

Will bb suck if we force them to suck? I nv really tried. And now she wakes up 2x every night if i bf. If bottle feed she wakes up 1x only but i m having trouble go back to sleep :(

Sigh.. My milk supply drops too. Very upset now dunno what to do coz it is true i have not been regularly pump and have been feeling tired. Trying to pump at least 3x a day.. Used to be 5-6x a day lor.. How frequent do you all pump after go back to work? I think i need to book meeting room to pump @ office coz its impossible to pump at my desk. Will be too loud! Using freestyle and spectra now..

Currently I'm pumping twice at work (10am &.4pm). So in a day I pump 4x in total. My company has lactation room for us to book but only 3 in total. Lucky I got my colleague help me book before going back to work.

I pumping 4x a day, once or twice during work. Pumping in a meeting room which converted to storeroom. Jiayou! Not easy and very tired.. I tend to missed the 5pm pump in office cos too engage in work. Maybe need to set alarm clock, haha..

Hi mummies! I'm heading to the baby fair today! Let me know what u all keen to find out and I can spy for u and post here! :)
I'm going to buy pacifiers, teats and look see if there's anything else to get.. probably some PJs cos she's growing out of it.. pacifiers are standby for when I start work in 1 week's time and my mum can't soothe her... haiz. . Think abt work then stress.. saw u all post abt pumping at work etc.. I intend to pump 1x at work during lunch only.. and for nights where there are cust's dinner then add 1 more pump abt 6pm. Hope all can work out well..

I'm packing my stuff in a old ugly looking cloth bag now.. thanks @highness for the idea! Time to dig out that sg50 bag!

The past few days bm supply drop.. so stressful.. then quickly eat all the boosters, oats, milo, blah blah.. and dare not lax in my pump frequency & time.. then lucky yield normalise yesterday.. bf-ing journey is really full of ups & downs.. let's jiayou tgt mummies!

On babies sttn, my LO has been sttn mostly since 2+ months. (She cannot see me typing away right.. so hopefully won't pantang.. lol).. nite time she will make noises.. but as long as she never cry.. we won't go to her.. and she usually can fall back to sleep by herself.. she eh eh I also don't offer her milk.. so her pattern now is last feed & sleep at abt 11am then wake up abt 7-8am for milk. Now trying to bring fwd her sleeping time to 9+ 10pm. Hope can be successful. . But also means I've got to lights out earlier too.. so no TV for the mummy as well. . Zzz..

Last but not least, TGIF all! Enjoy your weekend!

Like last night I tried to feed him but he reject push out teat using his tongue so think really can't force de.

Hi mummies! I'm heading to the baby fair today! Let me know what u all keen to find out and I can spy for u and post here! :)
I'm going to buy pacifiers, teats and look see if there's anything else to get.. probably some PJs cos she's growing out of it.. pacifiers are standby for when I start work in 1 week's time and my mum can't soothe her... haiz. . Think abt work then stress.. saw u all post abt pumping at work etc.. I intend to pump 1x at work during lunch only.. and for nights where there are cust's dinner then add 1 more pump abt 6pm. Hope all can work out well..

I'm packing my stuff in a old ugly looking cloth bag now.. thanks @highness for the idea! Time to dig out that sg50 bag!

The past few days bm supply drop.. so stressful.. then quickly eat all the boosters, oats, milo, blah blah.. and dare not lax in my pump frequency & time.. then lucky yield normalise yesterday.. bf-ing journey is really full of ups & downs.. let's jiayou tgt mummies!

On babies sttn, my LO has been sttn mostly since 2+ months. (She cannot see me typing away right.. so hopefully won't pantang.. lol).. nite time she will make noises.. but as long as she never cry.. we won't go to her.. and she usually can fall back to sleep by herself.. she eh eh I also don't offer her milk.. so her pattern now is last feed & sleep at abt 11am then wake up abt 7-8am for milk. Now trying to bring fwd her sleeping time to 9+ 10pm. Hope can be successful. . But also means I've got to lights out earlier too.. so no TV for the mummy as well. . Zzz..

I think so far bb gals are sleeping through the night first than boys leh. Haiz. Hmm Ya I should try not to feed him too unless he cries.

He wake up cos he moves and kicks isit? Cos mine also will do that.. then give pacifier and pat pat a bit.

Sometime he will cry also.. I try not to feed or carry him instead I will try to give him pacifier and pat him back to sleep.. Sometime after go back sleep an hour or two he will woke up again.. I believe he is having difficulties to fall back to sleep by himself..

my boy is the opposite compare to yours.. He sleeps very early like 8pm or as early as 7.30pm so we got time to watch tv and enjoy a bit BUT he will wake up a few times in the night.. Same as you we try not to feed him as we feel that he woke up not for feed but to play or want to get someone coax him back to sleep.. So the last feed is about 10.30pm and next feed around 6am.

I aso dreamfeed, but my lo jialat leh.. From 12am to 6am can wake up 4x .. I DL till duno wanna feed left or right!!
To slp thru really depends on individual kids. My #1 nv DL, 3mo slp thru... #2 ard 6mo.. My niece 2yo den slp thru....

I aso dreamfeed, but my lo jialat leh.. From 12am to 6am can wake up 4x .. I DL till duno wanna feed left or right!!
To slp thru really depends on individual kids. My #1 nv DL, 3mo slp thru... #2 ard 6mo.. My niece 2yo den slp thru....

My #1 only sttn at 4 yo.. I almost died.. haha.. so guess heavens is fair.. gave me #2 to know that having kids are not all that bad after all.. haha

Back