(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

So shall we set a date!?!
Marche 313 ok?
I'm ok 13th, 14th and 17th!
Shld we do lunch or tea ah?

Can't join this round as I'm busy next week.

How do I know if bb has phlegm? I suspect she has cos there is some sound from her throat. need to see doc? Or what should I do?

Can't join this round as I'm busy next week.

How do I know if bb has phlegm? I suspect she has cos there is some sound from her throat. need to see doc? Or what should I do?

My PD said sometimes it not phlegm but its their saliva especially if you hear the sound when they are lying down..

Thank u mummies. My LO fever seem to hv subsided this morn. But she slept six hours straight last night and today her poo was yellow and lotsa seeds. Not sure why coz her poo has always been dark green (HA formula)

Hi mummies, my boy going for his 3rd month vaccination later today. May I know if he develop fever how soon (by tonight?) Cos we r planning to go back kl on fri. Worried if he got fever n cranky we may not want to take the trip since driving is over 4 hours.

Hi mummies, my boy going for his 3rd month vaccination later today. May I know if he develop fever how soon (by tonight?) Cos we r planning to go back kl on fri. Worried if he got fever n cranky we may not want to take the trip since driving is over 4 hours.

Actually hard to say, cos some bbs dun even develop fever. But my #1's fever usually comes at nite rgdless wat time she had e jab earlier in e day. Nway jus standby paracetemol and bring thermometer to measure every now n then will be ok i feel

Actually hard to say, cos some bbs dun even develop fever. But my #1's fever usually comes at nite rgdless wat time she had e jab earlier in e day. Nway jus standby paracetemol and bring thermometer to measure every now n then will be ok i feel
Thanks cynn04!!

I think my boy has blocked nose. He had difficulty to latch on a long time. He will suck pull and let go, take a breather and continue the above. I think cos his "gold" in nose is blocking his oxygen intake. Lol.. but I dun dare to clear them cos kind deep in.

Hi mummy, use sterimar
ImageUploadedByForum1438759899.931431.jpg

My boi 1 week take no fever, so really hard to say. According to nurse, if fever, will normally be at night, and within next 4 days. Jus monitor and if 37.5degree jus feed the paracetamol..impt to bring along for ur trip!

Hi lynlotte, what is this for? To clear his nose? For cold? My bb doesn't have coLD tho. Just gold blocking only

@jjmom , this sterima is good, can clear blocked nose , flu, or jus nose shyt.. Close one nose, tilt head den spray once into the unclosed nose.

So shall we set a date!?!
Marche 313 ok?
I'm ok 13th, 14th and 17th!
Shld we do lunch or tea ah?

13th ok with me too.

@cynn04 yup whole family, with mom and mil and one friend with 3kiddos. This time my bro nv go so less another 3 kids to take care.. Sooo looking forward to the trip!

Last edited:
Lol babe.. u gotta register online first.. if can, register online today den follow up with a call to confirm if they received your registration. Call them up so they don't sit on your registration.. don't mean they will be but be safe. guess should hv vacancy but better be quick, unless there's also other babies born in June and July who already reserved. If successful, your bb and mine will be crawling mates..Wahahaha..keep me update if all goes well so we can say hi.. Heeee
I just read your this message...

I went down to IFC this morning, you are right, they told me to go back and register online first :(

The in charge was not in today, so the staff didn't allow me to view the place. :(

I saw those kids were sleeping on the floor, no Aircon, just fan. Check with u hor, even the infants also sleep in non-Aircon room? Will baby get heat rash there?

I forgot to ask them how much the monthly fees. I went to Cherie Hearts yesterday, even though fully Aircon but the room smells like toilet. After subsidies $1k per month.

My first skool looks better than Cherie hearts. I online register liao, now waiting for them to call me.

I went down to IFC this morning, you are right, they told me to go back and register online first :(

The in charge was not in today, so the staff didn't allow me to view the place. :(

I saw those kids were sleeping on the floor, no Aircon, just fan. Check with u hor, even the infants also sleep in non-Aircon room? Will baby get heat rash there?

I forgot to ask them how much the monthly fees. I went to Cherie Hearts yesterday, even though fully Aircon but the room smells like toilet. After subsidies $1k per month.

My first skool looks better than Cherie hearts. I online register liao, now waiting for them to call me.
Which cherie hearts branch did u go to? My girl will be attending cherie hearts too and the room for infants is clean and tidy. Think different branches different management.. After subsidies is about $780 ($600 off for working mothers).

For 3rd month vaccination, if got fever, need to feed paracetamol? Just wonder... how to feed lo with paracetamol?

I spoon fed her. And half of the recommended amt. Just let baby sip the tip of the spoon. U can also use a syringe.

I gave paracetamol at the very last resort as her fever escalate at night. Try to sponge her every now and then to keep the fever down. And direct latch as often as well.

I was lucky that my girl slept thru the night like normal even tho she was having fever.

My boy slept v well last night n thank god no fever. So now most likely we r making out first road trip back to Malaysia!!! The packing list seems never ending. Any advice mummies for those with kids n travel by car on long journey before?

Hi babe... for infant.. they are the only ones with air conditioned room. Their rooms are at the next block that is linked from where u see the kids sleeping I guess. Their centre is separated into blk 170 and 171 (linked like an U shaped), where infant and toddler section is at blk 171 facing the carpark. Infant section comes with fully aircon and its clean and bright :) other than the play area, they have a sleeping room with cots . The monthly fees for working mom after subsidies will be 700+. And there's also a second additional subsidy if your household income lesser than 7.5k pls call them up to check if they received your registration. They shd be contacting u. I waited one mth plus but nobody called me. I called them only to know that I input last number wrongly, that's why they couldn't get hold of me. Phew.. if cos of the wrong number they gave someone else the last slot as cannot locate me, I would bang wall. Kekekeke.

Last edited:
Just went for my pap smear n post delivery chkup w gynae after delaying for a mth. Complained abt bladder control issues and gynae says its normal for vaginal birth n must do 300 pelvic exercises a day *gasps*

Can feel the difference btwn first and second birth.

Last edited:
I think i 走火入魔。 keep doing power pump till my boobs use to power pump. Lvl 7 is the expression mode. I thot i still need to go up to lvl 3. Guess i dun hv enough let down and i am forcing my body too much.

Thanks so much for the advice. I tink i need to relax abit, do hot compress and let it be..
Mummy,

Is your pump manual in English? Do you mind to share that with me?

I use spectra 9+ too! Good pump. Thank goodness for mummies who recommended it in this forum! Previously was doing 45min-1hr pump. Super sian. I knew from past experience it shouldn't take so long. That's why I changed pumps. I also feel spectra empties very well. U use level 7 massage or expression? I can't take more than level 3 expression mode. At most level 4! Actually, when don't have lumps, also can use hot compress. I feel that it helps the milk to flow faster, reducing pumping time. After a while, the boobs will also be accustomed to letting down faster during pumping time. I call this boob training. Heh.
Hi Mummy,

Is your Spectra 9+ manual in English? Do you mind to share with me?

Dear ladies!
So seems like 14th is good and here's the list of those who can make it:
1) sweetness
2) Anna0214
3) friomum
4) yew_yew
5) furbee
6) hi_mei
7) cynn04
8) Vinka??

Let me know if I missed anyone!

What time is good to meet ah?!?

Just went for my pap smear n post delivery chkup w gynae after delaying for a mth. Complained abt bladder control issues and gynae says its normal for vaginal birth n must do 300 pelvic exercises a day *gasps*

Can feel the difference btwn first and second birth.
Yeah me too... Feel my bladder control not so good now... :(

Dear ladies!
1) sweetness
2) Anna0214
3) friomum
4) yew_yew
5) furbee
6) hi_mei
7) cynn04
8) Vinka??

Im okie on 14th. Lunch? -12pm..? Or brunch 1130am?

Dear ladies!
1) sweetness
2) Anna0214
3) friomum
4) yew_yew
5) furbee
6) hi_mei
7) cynn04
8) Vinka??

Sweetness,

Sorry I can't make it back to work already. Next time only can meet up on weekend hahaha.

Anyone's LO on formula and has mustard yellow seedy poo? Looks like bf poo but she's 100% formula baby now.

Used to be dark green, now it's light yellow with seeds. So puzzled as it doesn't seem like she has tummy upset or issues. Hmm...

Today is really very challenging. I came over to my mum place to stay overnight to spend time tog for the holiday. I forgot to bring my ebm! My supply is only just nice with 2 top up of fm (night) at times. My son forgot how to dl. I am doing power pump every 3hr and its really stressful. My hubby ask: why i never bring contingency? I replied: i nvr bring the non- contingency one. Survived the whole day now. Hope can go thru the nite and tml. Really dun wish to buy a new tin of fm cos i have many at hm.

Today is really very challenging. I came over to my mum place to stay overnight to spend time tog for the holiday. I forgot to bring my ebm! My supply is only just nice with 2 top up of fm (night) at times. My son forgot how to dl. I am doing power pump every 3hr and its really stressful. My hubby ask: why i never bring contingency? I replied: i nvr bring the non- contingency one. Survived the whole day now. Hope can go thru the nite and tml. Really dun wish to buy a new tin of fm cos i have many at hm.
Oh my... Jiayou... :(

Hi, mummys

I took medicine for gastric, vomit n diarrhea issit okay to breastfeed bb. I did asked the doctor he said okay but he sound not confidents at all. :(

Hi, mummys

I took medicine for gastric, vomit n diarrhea issit okay to breastfeed bb. I did asked the doctor he said okay but he sound not confidents at all. :(
In most circumstances when mummy falls sick (i.e fever, flu, cough, stomach flu etc) it is fine to continue latching or expressing. The baby would have been exposed to the virus or bacterial strand days before ur body exhibits the apparent symptoms. In any case, antibodies would have been passed to ur baby. I had a very bad bout of stomach flu during confinement n continued breastfeeding baby too. If u r worried, u can feed baby before taking ur meds to be safe. Thats what i do to be doubly safe too. I pump out before taking the medicine. Get well soon and stay hydrated!

IMG-20150808-WA0002.jpg
I found my ultimate bb carrier! The emeibaby carrier! Yesterday saw a mummy carrying her bb in it n he looks super comfy, so i asked her what's the brand. Went to the baby slings & carrier shop today to get it n bb was so happy in it n tonight i put him in this carrier and rocked him to sleep, took 15mins. Hope he loves this always. Very comfy carrier which i regretted not knowing n buying earlier, actually can use when bb is 3kg already. But later better than never yay! If mummies haven't gotten any, its a good find

Last edited:

Back