2WW - for those TTC-ing

Yes! expensive right.. and my husband taking also. I cant say if there is an improvement in terms of fertility but for sure we can see a difference in our bodies. I used to shiver alot from cold. Now im fine sleeping in air con places. I seem to sleep better too. As for my husband, his change is more R rated. hahaha so i paiseh to say. But its definitely a noticeable change. So for that, we will probably return to her too.

i probably only noticed my skin became better and mense flow a bit more.
other than that still ok! but i like her cause she's really a patient lady and of cause an expert in fertility in tcm terms.
i didnt ask my hub to go tho, he's quite unwilling plus it's expensive!
let me know if any gd news from u so i can convince my hub. haha

i probably only noticed my skin became better and mense flow a bit more.
other than that still ok! but i like her cause she's really a patient lady and of cause an expert in fertility in tcm terms.
i didnt ask my hub to go tho, he's quite unwilling plus it's expensive!
let me know if any gd news from u so i can convince my hub. haha
I try and PM you a change that my husband had ok. haha paiseh to put here. Maybe it will convince your husband.

For ladies who are interested, there's an upcoming fertility seminar at KKH.
You can find out more here:

http://www.kkh.com.sg/EducationAndT...8-0763-40ad-81a8-1dfed8396b86&institution=KKH

Event details:

Event: Your Fertility Journey: Planning Ahead
Date: 22 Aug 2015
Time: 1.30pm to 4.30pm (Registration starts at 1.00pm)
Venue:
KKH Auditorium (Training Centre), Level 1, Women's Tower

Registration Fee:
$10 per participant / $15 per couple
(Inclusive of refreshments)

Description:
• Which fertility options are suitable for me?

• Fertility options for women 40 years and above

• Male fertility and sexuality

• Female sexuality issues

• The IVF experience

• Through the eyes of the Embryologist

• Nutrition and fertility – myths and facts

Download: Click here to download information
Additional Info:
Pre-registration is required. Seats are based on first-come-first-served basis.

For more details, please call 6394-5038 (Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm)

Huh? What herbs?
My dh is only taking the daily multivitamin.

Anyway, for Loylipop's case, it depends on whether she's at her fertile window or not. Theoretically bd every other day is the basic, upon getting positive OPK, bd on that day, the following day and the third day, rest one day and bd one more time to "get covered".

@Loylipop babe, check with your husband on the abstinence and if you're not at your fertile window yet, "get it cleared" today :)
oops sorry! i confused you with another member who also going to see TCM at Dr Zhong

Hi tinkledust, are you sure you are DPO 16? Good luck!

Hi Tangerinez,

I'm DPO 18 (CD31) today alrdy but still no sign of AF. My last AF came on 6th July and FF charted my O on CD13 (18 or 19 July). Should be correct right?

After O had some soreness on nippes, dunno why cos nvr experienced this symptom after O before, cos usually when AF coming then nippes will feel sore... and also having creamy lotion like CM ytd again.
Monday temp shot up to 37.0 and past few days were still at 36.9 so not sure what is happening also... having crampy feeling and also nausea last night till can't sleep.
Hoping that it will be a BFP but still dun want to put hopes too high cos it will be a huge disappointment if it turns out the other way.

TTC is really a hard journey for us women.
Tangerinez, dun give up too! BD to tonight again ya!! :)

Last edited:
Ya ya, I think CM after ovulation is pretty random too and probably this is why that it is not a good indicator. I definitely hope that it is a good sign though lol..

I have been trying to "feel my boobs" but there's no soreness at all :(

Haha... Cantaloupe I also doing boob check everyday too but still no symptoms... :/

Hi cantaloupe, what do u mean by
"One thing to share is, try not to "keep" the sperm for too many days, it may increase the "amount" but the motility rate will be greatly affected."
So it's advisable to BD everyday to keep new sperm in our body?

Yups! Maybe your DH got clear stock? Haha... I also heard it's better to *clear old soldiers* few days before your O comes to BD cos we want young n good swimmers n not expired ones during our Best Moments to meet the Egg!! ;) ;)

Hi im in my tww too nw should be dpo11. After ovulation i feel sore on my nips till now and 2days back i start to feel sore on my boobs. I tested twice but all came back negative am i testing too early?

Hi Piky,

I also had sore nippies after O too... I think advisable to test after your AF due to come so can measure the HCG levels more accurately... maybe you can test again DPO15 onwards?

Huh? What herbs?
My dh is only taking the daily multivitamin.

Anyway, for Loylipop's case, it depends on whether she's at her fertile window or not. Theoretically bd every other day is the basic, upon getting positive OPK, bd on that day, the following day and the third day, rest one day and bd one more time to "get covered".

@Loylipop babe, check with your husband on the abstinence and if you're not at your fertile window yet, "get it cleared" today :)
Haha I just check with my husband and he so paiseh to tell me he did 'clear stock' today..I'm still wondering maybe he's too busy with work until no time to clear..Lol

Haha I just check with my husband and he so paiseh to tell me he did 'clear stock' today..I'm still wondering maybe he's too busy with work until no time to clear..Lol

Hahaha, good good..
Nothing to be paisey de, although busy but then also have "desire" de ma, not good to keep also..

So, start from tomorrow must work hard liao~

Good luck babe, and enjoy baby dancing :)

Hi Ladies, just did my HSG test. Scared myself too much.. only felt cramp during the procedure the nurse very nice still by my side to console me.. the doctor say everything look normal n fine and will send my results back to my gynae and shall wait for his call to see him for the final results and my hormone blood tests results.

Hi Ladies, just did my HSG test. Scared myself too much.. only felt cramp during the procedure the nurse very nice still by my side to console me.. the doctor say everything look normal n fine and will send my results back to my gynae and shall wait for his call to see him for the final results and my hormone blood tests results.

Been too busy with work didn't follow the thread here. Now another month for to try for bb.. I using digital ovulation kit to test fertility time.

Hb and I have been trying since early this year but no luck yet. People around have been asking and I guess that adds to the pressure especially when the mil ask that we faster conceive one also.

We have also been to TCM for about a few months. Sometimes just wonder how people can conceive so easily, and feeling abit upset actually..

Last month, AF was delayed for 1 week though I didn't test and this month it seems to be 5 days earlier. Looks like my cycle is messed up for the first time as it's always been quite regular +- 1 or 2 days

Any suggestions if I should go to a gynae or something?

Hb and I have been trying since early this year but no luck yet. People around have been asking and I guess that adds to the pressure especially when the mil ask that we faster conceive one also.

We have also been to TCM for about a few months. Sometimes just wonder how people can conceive so easily, and feeling abit upset actually..

Last month, AF was delayed for 1 week though I didn't test and this month it seems to be 5 days earlier. Looks like my cycle is messed up for the first time as it's always been quite regular +- 1 or 2 days

Perhaps its stress?

I know what you mean about feeling upset when you see people conceive so easily.. when we got married everyone told us to start trying for a baby, my husband and I thought we were doing the smart and responsible thing by waiting instead. So we waited for the BTO, and then reno and then waited a year to settle finances after the reno and then we started trying and..... not happening. It really makes me upset thinking about it but aiyah, what to do.

I think your cycle +/- a week plus isnt a big issue, probably due to stress and anxiety about fertility? For me, whenever my period is late and I start to get my hopes up, I will always dream that I am pregnant haha

dont give up :)

Perhaps its stress?

I know what you mean about feeling upset when you see people conceive so easily.. when we got married everyone told us to start trying for a baby, my husband and I thought we were doing the smart and responsible thing by waiting instead. So we waited for the BTO, and then reno and then waited a year to settle finances after the reno and then we started trying and..... not happening. It really makes me upset thinking about it but aiyah, what to do.

I think your cycle +/- a week plus isnt a big issue, probably due to stress and anxiety about fertility? For me, whenever my period is late and I start to get my hopes up, I will always dream that I am pregnant haha

dont give up :)

Thanks for hearing me out here :) Ya we kinda waited also. But actually it is quite irritating when people keep asking and yet don't know you are trying. They will be commenting like "what are you waiting for"..yadda yadda

I guess you are right probably its stress that is playing a factor probably b'cos the hb loves kids and sometimes he will wonder how do people manage to have theirs? Both of us ever dreamt of babies or pregnancy related dreams once but I guess dreams are always opposite. Still praying and hoping for that one day like everyone here! :)

Yo

I also encounter same situation like you. Last Dec, I was late for a week didn't test but next month came early. My cycle is 28 to 32 days. I didn't went to see gynae until recently, also on TCM for almost 7mths. Only this mth stop seein TCM cos I waiting for my results from gynae to see the next step.

Also felt y ppl so easy conceive while every month try on that O day but no results. We just got to try harder. good luck to u!

Yo

I also encounter same situation like you. Last Dec, I was late for a week didn't test but next month came early. My cycle is 28 to 32 days. I didn't went to see gynae until recently, also on TCM for almost 7mths. Only this mth stop seein TCM cos I waiting for my results from gynae to see the next step.

Also felt y ppl so easy conceive while every month try on that O day but no results. We just got to try harder. good luck to u!

Thanks for the encouragement ! Ya initially I thought it was due to the TCM medicine. The practioner said I should have tested just in case. Have a happy national day! May our turn all come so that we can contribute to the nation birth rate too :)

Any ladies experience brown spotting 1-2 days before period comes? Ive been experiencing this for 3-4 cycles & i dunno if this is normal...

Any ladies experience brown spotting 1-2 days before period comes? Ive been experiencing this for 3-4 cycles & i dunno if this is normal...
Hi wedelia

I ever have this and this it is normal. Does it comes with any pain or other unusual symptoms? R u on any medication to induce menses and is ur menses regular?

I have been ttcing for 1 yr plus and in my cycle that just passed, I have had ewcm that is pink tinted slightly.. and that was a day before my fertility app app that I have ovulated. The day before I this pinkish ewcm I bd.. There was not pain during bd..still wondering what it could be?

Any insights ladies?
Thanks so much.. :)

I have been ttcing for 1 yr plus and in my cycle that just passed, I have had ewcm that is pink tinted slightly.. and that was a day before my fertility app app that I have ovulated. The day before I this pinkish ewcm I bd.. There was not pain during bd..still wondering what it could be?

Any insights ladies?
Thanks so much.. :)

I didn't encounter pinkish cm before but sticky cm. If during bd no pain should be normal. Maybe can ask gynae.. I still waiting for my O this month been testing for the past 3 days only got high not even peak which I had it after 2nd test for the past few cycles.. guess I miss it after my HSG test on CD9 haiz..

Yes i do usually..spot for few days and AF starts
But this cycle abit strange, I just spotted 2 pink drops on toilet paper yesterday morning but no more till now, having menses cramps now and then also..my AF is supposed to be due this weekend..maybe it decided to report early this cycle

Maybe it's a later ovulation this cycle? When are you seeing your gynae?

I also not sure.. still have 3 sticks left to test. Will finish this 3 sticks to see if it reach peak fertility. Waiting for him to give me a call cos I went hospital took hsg test. they will be sending him the results.. *crossed finger*

im been thinking about going tcm lately to "tiao" my body ... but i have some concerns as i never been to tcm for my life ... haha ...
1) when should u visit the tcm? during mensus? after mensus b4 O? after O b4 mensus?
2) i have regular period now, im afraid that the tcm medicine will cause my period to go haywire if i go to the "wrong/not so good tcm", hence making ttc even harder
3) im scared of the bitter blacky medicine

hahaha so all these put me on hold to visit tcm ... well, what are your opinions?

im been thinking about going tcm lately to "tiao" my body ... but i have some concerns as i never been to tcm for my life ... haha ...
1) when should u visit the tcm? during mensus? after mensus b4 O? after O b4 mensus?
2) i have regular period now, im afraid that the tcm medicine will cause my period to go haywire if i go to the "wrong/not so good tcm", hence making ttc even harder

hahaha so all these put me on hold to visit tcm ... well, what are your opinions?
hello reaxys, generally if ur health is ok then i think u dont need to see tcm...
u can see tcm anytime doesnt matter if during or after mense..
not sure abt the other sinsehs tho..
by right if u have regular period then tcm shldnt make it messy, shld help in regulating it.
some tcm powder/concoction quite bitter, u can try taking sweets after that..

Hi reaxys, I started visiting the tcm and gyane last year before I got married coz I have friends around me having cysts or fibroid when they are tccing. They went for op to remove them n needed some time to recover before they can tcc again. So I got worried and when for a thorough check. The gyane did a scan n blood test to ensure my womb is normal n I have all the necessary vaccine. Tcm will do what the gyane can't do, which is to see if your body is heaty or cooling and enough 'qi' in ur body. After which he will prescribe Chinese medicine to 'tiao' ur body. Honestly, the brew medicine taste horrible n I almost vomited out after drinking the first mouth ( I dun take bitter gourd, FYI). But for the sake of our body and the dream of having a baby, I guess that's what we need to sacrifice. After all it's always we women who suffer. I got married in jan this year n due to work commitment, we
just started tcc last month, so still praying hard.
Just bear in mind, tcc can assist in areas which gyane can't.
Hope I answer your questions :)

Hi reaxys,

I have seen two tcms so far. The first one asked me to see him when I finish my menses each time. But I got some unhappy experience with him, so changed to another tcm subsequently.

The current tcm I am seeing now asks me to see him only once a month, in the middle or towards the end of my cycle, depending on if my menses came early.

2.) Tcm will not make your menses go haywire. It will help to regulate it and have a smoother flow, i.e. increase your number of days so as to ensure that your ovaries are strong enough to produce much healthier eggs.

3.) Well, for my first tcm, the brewing of the herbs taste really horrible. However, for my current one, it is okay, does not really taste that bitter anyway.

Have you decided on which tcm you are going to see? If not, I can recommend you. :)

I have been going to this tcm way before I got married. He even told me if I need to go see him to tiao my body of bb. So after married 1yr I went to see to tiao my body till now. He ask me go see after menses gave me medicine for ovulation period to drink only n different medicine to drink after ovulation period. His medicine is 药粉 mixed into 药水 to drink. Is in bottle form hence I always have 1 bottle drink for O n 3 other bottle drinks after O.

Hi reaxys,

I have seen two tcms so far. The first one asked me to see him when I finish my menses each time. But I got some unhappy experience with him, so changed to another tcm subsequently.

The current tcm I am seeing now asks me to see him only once a month, in the middle or towards the end of my cycle, depending on if my menses came early.

2.) Tcm will not make your menses go haywire. It will help to regulate it and have a smoother flow, i.e. increase your number of days so as to ensure that your ovaries are strong enough to produce much healthier eggs.

3.) Well, for my first tcm, the brewing of the herbs taste really horrible. However, for my current one, it is okay, does not really taste that bitter anyway.

Have you decided on which tcm you are going to see? If not, I can recommend you. :)

Yes I like to know who ur tcm is .... I don have a tcm in mind as I'm really inexperience in this area. Never been to c a tcm b4 haha ... So I'm really thankful for the recommendation!

Thanks everyone for the opinions and tips! It really encourages me to try tcm route ... Hehe I discuss with hubby and decided to try one more month ... And see tcm next month if we don get it .. Lol! :p

Hi reaxys,

The first tcm that I saw is the famous Ban Choon Chan in Marine Parade Central. However, you have to queue up super early, before morning sun, to see him, as he is only open half day.

For Dr Chan, he is closed on Mon and Tue.
Wed-Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Sat: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Sun: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

Be prepared to reach outside the medical hall latest by 7:30 am on weekdays, if you want to be the first few in the queue; 6:30 a.m. on Sat and 6:00 a.m. on Sundays.

Tel: 6344-6718 (Don't bother calling after 9:00 a.m. as that is when their herbs counter start to get busy and they will just hang the phone up.)

Another downside is the lack of privacy. Dr Chan does not have his own consultation room. So when he gives you and your husband the diagnosis, everyone else sitting on the chair waiting in the queue will hear it as well.

Also, his herbs is the to brew type, which you may find time consuming.

Also, be warned that he expects that on the day that he feels your pulse and tell you that you are pregannt, the 1 packet of an tai herbs he gave you will last till the end of the first trimester to 13 weeks. And if in between you encounter issues such as bleeding (vaginal or subchrionic), and or brown spotting, absent or slow growth of baby or embryo, he will just refuse to an tai completely for you, and push away all responsibility to your gynae. Due to this bad experience, I doubt I will ever go back to him again.

I will PM you the details of the current tcm that I am seeing.

Ladies, am so depress, been trying to test my ovulation period when I bought the kit but my AF duno what happened, it have not been reporting accurately for past 2mths. Starting last month late for 18days, this time, already 20days, but tested negatively, ate 2 bottlez of bai feng wan last week,Af also nv report, arghhhhhh

Ladies, am so depress, been trying to test my ovulation period when I bought the kit but my AF duno what happened, it have not been reporting accurately for past 2mths. Starting last month late for 18days, this time, already 20days, but tested negatively, ate 2 bottlez of bai feng wan last week,Af also nv report, arghhhhhh
Hi_janizehl
Maybe you r stressed? Or did u take any supplements on top of the bai feng wan?
Or did u go on diet ? If ladies go very lean on their diet, the period may also be affected..
Cycle messing up most produce to stress and imbalance hormones..

Did u see a gynae or tcm about it?

Hi reaxys,

The first tcm that I saw is the famous Ban Choon Chan in Marine Parade Central. However, you have to queue up super early, before morning sun, to see him, as he is only open half day.

For Dr Chan, he is closed on Mon and Tue.
Wed-Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Sat: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Sun: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

Be prepared to reach outside the medical hall latest by 7:30 am on weekdays, if you want to be the first few in the queue; 6:30 a.m. on Sat and 6:00 a.m. on Sundays.

Tel: 6344-6718 (Don't bother calling after 9:00 a.m. as that is when their herbs counter start to get busy and they will just hang the phone up.)

Another downside is the lack of privacy. Dr Chan does not have his own consultation room. So when he gives you and your husband the diagnosis, everyone else sitting on the chair waiting in the queue will hear it as well.

Also, his herbs is the to brew type, which you may find time consuming.

Also, be warned that he expects that on the day that he feels your pulse and tell you that you are pregannt, the 1 packet of an tai herbs he gave you will last till the end of the first trimester to 13 weeks. And if in between you encounter issues such as bleeding (vaginal or subchrionic), and or brown spotting, absent or slow growth of baby or embryo, he will just refuse to an tai completely for you, and push away all responsibility to your gynae. Due to this bad experience, I doubt I will ever go back to him again.

I will PM you the details of the current tcm that I am seeing.

Hi tryingtoconceive2014, can you also PM me?

hi ladies, i'm new here. I've very irregular periods so I went to see a gynae in hope that my TTC efforts won't go down the drain. My gynae prescribed norethisterone and I took it for a couple of rounds. My AF came quite promptly after each round of norethisterone.

My gynae then prescribed clomiphene (100 mg) after knowing that we are (quite) urgently trying to have a baby since we are not very young (early 30s). At CD21, I went down for a blood test and the test showed that I wasn’t ovulating. My gynae then asked me to restart on norethisterone then a higher dosage of clomiphene (150 mg).

But I’ve read somewhere that ovulation may take up to CD35 esp for people with irregular periods. Should I listen to my gynae to restart the norethisterone, or continue to wait till CD35? And 150 mg is quite high dosage, right?

Back