2016/01 Jan Babies

Hi All,

It's my first pregnancy, expecting a baby boy on 12 Jan 2016. :)

Do add me to the FB group, [email protected]

Is anyone planning for babymoon yet? looks like most destinations nearby either have extreme weather or are considered unsafe - (Korea - MERS, Bali – volcanic ashes).

For those who want to join us at our FB secret group, do PM me your email addy :)

Hi all! I think the first FB group that was created, they are not accepting new requests.

I understand that many of you are still waiting to be added, so I've created another fb group for Jan 2016 mummies. Do PM me your email address and I'll add you to the new group ok. Don't post your email address here cos sometimes there's too many messages and I don't scroll up to read all. Just pm me.

Hi All,

Is anyone planning for babymoon yet? looks like most destinations nearby either have extreme weather or are considered unsafe - (Korea - MERS, Bali – volcanic ashes).

We've booked our trip to Europe in end Aug. Hopefully my MS would have eased up by then.

Hi there... Anyone did the Down Syndrome test before? Anyone with a 'High Risk' result?
I did the NT test and got a high risk result. Rather worried now...

Hey everyone.. kindly add me at facebook

[email protected]

Currently preggy with my #03 and it's a boy.. my #01 is 10yrs old, #02 will be 7yrs old this Nov and my Edd is 10.July.2016

I forgot my password and have to reset it again.. phewww..glad to be back in this forum... need to do some "refreshment course" once again hahaaha..

Hi, some mummy will lose weight during 1st trim, due to no appetite or morning sickness. 2nd trim will be better. I lose 6kg during 1sr trim, doc say as long baby is growing well, is fine to lose some weight. Till now, i am 14weeks, my appetite turn better in this week, so gain not much. Still minus 5.7kg since pregnant. Jia you. Anyway, now baby weigh very little, u gain weight is gain on ur body not baby. Be happy, soon we will gain like no body business. Lols

wow!.. same.. i lost 6kg in 29 days.. no solid food or else i will vomit them out... so it's hot milo + cream cracker for my meals..
now in my 14 weeks, am trying to eat solid again.. but as usual 6 small meals a day..

Hi there... Anyone did the Down Syndrome test before? Anyone with a 'High Risk' result?
Hi Reeca, my girl who is coming to one in 2 weeks time was tested with very high risk for Oscar. Her NT was 3.2mm and risk ratio was 1:50, in part due to my age. 38 when I had her. We went on to do detailed test at Camden on our own accord and result was lots worse. 5 markers for problems. But we didn't give up and said healing prayers everyday. Then decided to do harmony test and result came back ok. Come 20w, we did detailed scan and all was good. So not to worry, NT alone may not be indicative and if anyone asked me, I say do not waste money at Camden. There's a reason why this prof A is never referred to by any gynae and I'm sure there's a reason why he is just doing scanning. His attitude sucks and his professionalism was missing. I know many have good reviews of him but that's just my honest view after having consulted him once.

Hi everyone! I'm expecting #2, edd keeps changing from around 25-31.Dec so I thought I'd join this group as well in case my baby gets too comfy inside and comes out later haha.

My email is [email protected], please add me to the fb group as well? Thanks!

Hi All,

i'm going for baby moon to Australia Melbourne this august.. :D

Last edited:
wow!.. same.. i lost 6kg in 29 days.. no solid food or else i will vomit them out... so it's hot milo + cream cracker for my meals..
now in my 14 weeks, am trying to eat solid again.. but as usual 6 small meals a day..
i didnt lose any weight in first trimester.. now 14 wks too.. worried hw much i will gain by the end of my pregnancy...

Hi..

For those who would like to join us at our Jan FB group, please PM me your email address. It's easier to keep track if I've added you via my inbox, so I'll send you the invite if you PM me ok? Thanks!

Note: I don't usually scroll up to read all the previous posts so do send me a PM instead of posting your email address here :)

Any mummies due in jan can see the baby gender ?
I did a scan before my amnio yesterday at 17w1d and the birdie was very obvious. We told gynae we dont believe as this time i was neausous during my 1st tri and no water retention yet compared to my last 2 boys. I felt flutters since 13th week and very active somersaulting since 15th weeks everyday. And so... yes.. we are having our 3rd boy..

Hi
Is Fetal Anomaly Scan essential? Anyone planning to do it or have done it before.

Mainly to check that the organs and bones are all developing properly. It's optional, but if any problems are detected (touch wood) it can prepare you and your doctor for what needs to be done after baby is born.

Hi Reeca, if u really worried , consider to take harmony test. it's 99% accurate. and it safe!
I just took mine this Monday and waiting for result...

Dear ladies, any of uall on long medical leave since pregnancy instructed by gynae? Felt abit unbalanced & moody as i heard some negative comments abt me from workplace taking HL/Mc: ( i have went thru 2 miscarriages...of cos this current one is very precious. I also have some complications so gynae want me to rest until pregnancy stable then go back to work. Felt affected by the words. So sad.

Don't be sad... What is your priority in your life now... Think about it.
No matter how good you are in your job/career, it won't bring your precious one to you. Just my own thought.

Hi..

For those who would like to join us at our Jan FB group, please PM me your email address. It's easier to keep track if I've added you via my inbox, so I'll send you the invite if you PM me ok? Thanks!

Note: I don't usually scroll up to read all the previous posts so do send me a PM instead of posting your email address here :)
Hi Gymie, I can't find the FB group, so can you add me? My email address is [email protected]. Thanks!

Does it matter baby is boy or gal ? I currently having my 4th child . I got 3 gals . 1 pair is twin. My hubby so disppointed when i wear for scan the gyne say look like gal

Hi
anyone experienced this weird taste on your tongue? Difficult to describe ... Feels like I'm thirsty yet there's a bitter or whatever taste lingering on the tongue. Before that my tongue had a white coating & I tried to scrub using toothbrush. I already tried drinking more water ... Wondering if this is normal & what I can do to relieve it.

Hi
anyone experienced this weird taste on your tongue? Difficult to describe ... Feels like I'm thirsty yet there's a bitter or whatever taste lingering on the tongue. Before that my tongue had a white coating & I tried to scrub using toothbrush. I already tried drinking more water ... Wondering if this is normal & what I can do to relieve it.
I do! I drink water like a fish as i constantly feel a need

Hihi, I'm new here. Edd was 01 Feb but changed to 31 Jan. Pls add me to the FB group? [email protected]
Just received results for my harmony test and pre-eclampsia test. They are good! I'm having a little girl. Can't feel her movements yet. Just a lot of stretching of uterus. Quite uncomfortable but manageable.

Back