2WW - for those TTC-ing

2WW is such a torture!
Am having quite a bit of creamy/milky CM these few days (sorry if it is TMI) which I didn't really have in the past.
I know CM is not a good indicator but well..

Guess I am just too anxious.

Anyway, @Kitty88, how's your test? :)

well babe, like the rest always say, until AF comes you are still in the running for the jackpot this month! :)

HI Cantaloupe,
Jus tested today FMU but is -ve. My cycle normally is 27 days, today alrdy my CD29.
So dunno wat is wrong... ytd night got cramps at left lower abdomen. Maybe AF reporting soon... DH says to test again tmr morning... but I dunno want to wait few more days?

It is not unusual to have a (slight) delayed AF when we are ttc.
Perhaps just give yourself a couple of days to see how it goes.

Are you seeing any TCM?
If yes, perhaps you can visit your physician, he/she should be able to "read" your pulse and "detect" whether there's any good news.

I know how it feels, AF is late with BFN, it sucks!

*hugs*

well babe, like the rest always say, until AF comes you are still in the running for the jackpot this month! :)

Hahaha, I am such a gancheong spider :p
So, your dh had went for the SA?

Did your gynae tell you when can you guys go back for the report collection?

Hope everything will be fine! :)

It is not unusual to have a (slight) delayed AF when we are ttc.
Perhaps just give yourself a couple of days to see how it goes.

Are you seeing any TCM?
If yes, perhaps you can visit your physician, he/she should be able to "read" your pulse and "detect" whether there's any good news.

I know how it feels, AF is late with BFN, it sucks!

*hugs*

Yes... the feeling is really very sucky!
I'm not seeing any TCM at the moment so I guess will prob test again if AF still playing hide n seek in a few days time...

Thank you girl for the encouragement! Hope to hear yr good news too ya! ;) ;)

and this blur me... i thought i am DPO 1 today. was a bit upset that we didn't BD last night.
just went to the toilet and saw erm a lot a lot of EWCM. so i guessed i have not ovulated. probably tonight or tomorrow.
not sure if want to BD or not (aiming for a girl). (sorry edit to girl. OH NO! haha just joking)

Last edited:
and this blur me... i thought i am DPO 1 today. was a bit upset that we didn't BD last night.
just went to the toilet and saw erm a lot a lot of EWCM. so i guessed i have not ovulated. probably tonight or tomorrow.
not sure if want to BD or not (aiming for a boy).

Hahaha, just BD, it doesn't harm! :D
Are you using any tools to track your ovulation?

Hahaha boy or girl, most important is healthy.

Jiayou!

not using any tools except observing symptoms and CM.

you are right about healthy baby. tell me about it as my #1 has a major heart defect.

baby dust to all and healthy sticky babies!!

not using any tools except observing symptoms and CM.

you are right about healthy baby. tell me about it as my #1 has a major heart defect.

baby dust to all and healthy sticky babies!!

I am sorry for what had happened, Hun, and I hope everything's alright now *hugs*

You can consider using an OPK to "confirm chop and sign" on your LH surge lol~

Its so tiring during ttc period..i been trying every alt day..its super tedious..to keep up the mood. To be frank u cannot be in the mood every alt day..haaaa

Its so tiring during ttc period..i been trying every alt day..its super tedious..to keep up the mood. To be frank u cannot be in the mood every alt day..haaaa

Yeah!
I also thought to keep it "going" every other days but really, very stressed and no mood.

Jiayou babe, keep it up~

2WW is such a torture!
Am having quite a bit of creamy/milky CM these few days (sorry if it is TMI) which I didn't really have in the past.
I know CM is not a good indicator but well..

Guess I am just too anxious.

I'm roughly 11DPO (cus not sure when was the exact ovulation date this month) & I'm also having quite abit of white CM. Cn ask what does tht mean & y isit not a gd indicator?

I am sorry for what had happened, Hun, and I hope everything's alright now *hugs*

You can consider using an OPK to "confirm chop and sign" on your LH surge lol~

He is 3 yo now. Had open heart surgery when he was 8 days old. We are good! :)

I used OPK when conceiving #1 and got pregnant on the first month of using OPK. But we decided we are going to take it easy for #3. So we will give it a few more tries before doing opk.

I'm roughly 11DPO (cus not sure when was the exact ovulation date this month) & I'm also having quite abit of white CM. Cn ask what does tht mean & y isit not a gd indicator?

I think what Cantaloupe meant was that some women reported a change in their CM (ie white discharge) and then went on to have BFP. So if one never used to have such CM, having it now may mean BFP. But it's not always the case therefore not a "good indicator".

He is 3 yo now. Had open heart surgery when he was 8 days old. We are good! :)

I used OPK when conceiving #1 and got pregnant on the first month of using OPK. But we decided we are going to take it easy for #3. So we will give it a few more tries before doing opk.

Glad to know that the little prince is all fine now!
It must be hard for you.

Wah~ #3, so envious!!
I'm only trying for #1 :(

Quickly go prepare for baby dance, stop browsing here! Hahaha..

I think what Cantaloupe meant was that some women reported a change in their CM (ie white discharge) and then went on to have BFP. So if one never used to have such CM, having it now may mean BFP. But it's not always the case therefore not a "good indicator".

Yes and No.

I didn't know about the meaning of the CM, I just feel a bit weird that like why suddenly it's so "happening" down there cuz in the past my CM was almost non existence after ovulation. I don't dare to pin high hope cuz I really hate to be disappointed.

And yeah CM is not a good indicator cuz everyone is different. It is only useful to determine your fertile days with the ewcm.

Thanks Hun for explaining :)

What verdict?
Hahah verdict meaning my cycle due and end of my tww.

Hmm I also observed cm here and there during tww. But I always do observe some cm on/off throughout my whole cycle so not sure what it indicates ... Only ewcm is observed on specific date, otherwise it's pretty random for cm observed for me ...

not sure if it would be helpful for you ladies.. was told by the tcm doc to BD on the next morning after I tested positive for the LH surge and then another time the consecutive day.. was suppose to BD 2 times on alternate days after the 2 consecutive days.. but we got lazy so we did not BD on the subsequent alternate days.. n still we managed to strike.. so anything is possible.. and good luck to all.

Hahaha, I am such a gancheong spider :p
So, your dh had went for the SA?

Did your gynae tell you when can you guys go back for the report collection?

Hope everything will be fine! :)

haha we all are kancheong spiders la else we wouldn't be tracking our o dates like siao.
Yeah he did on saturday but no sound yet on report collection...haha thanks babe. yeah I also hope all's fine! :p

not sure if it would be helpful for you ladies.. was told by the tcm doc to BD on the next morning after I tested positive for the LH surge and then another time the consecutive day.. was suppose to BD 2 times on alternate days after the 2 consecutive days.. but we got lazy so we did not BD on the subsequent alternate days.. n still we managed to strike.. so anything is possible.. and good luck to all.

BD twice on the same day??? Wow. congrats btw!

wa..twice per day and for 2 days!!! my partner is too old for that :p
haha...

Upon obtaining positive on OPK, baby dance on that day, the following day, and the third day (3 days in a row), then rest one day and try for another day.

Having intercourse twice in a day might not be a good idea as sperm takes approximately 24 hours to be "restored and/or recovered". My previous and current gynae as well as TCM physician all suggested intercourse every other day, if possible. And if your cycle is pretty regular and predictable, it would be best to baby dance one day before your LH Surge so you'll have the sperm waiting for the lovely egg inside :) (sperms take hours or days to reach the "destination").

One thing to share is, try not to "keep" the sperm for too many days, it may increase the "amount" but the motility rate will be greatly affected.

Jiayous :)

Hahah verdict meaning my cycle due and end of my tww.

Hmm I also observed cm here and there during tww. But I always do observe some cm on/off throughout my whole cycle so not sure what it indicates ... Only ewcm is observed on specific date, otherwise it's pretty random for cm observed for me ...

Ya ya, I think CM after ovulation is pretty random too and probably this is why that it is not a good indicator. I definitely hope that it is a good sign though lol..

I have been trying to "feel my boobs" but there's no soreness at all :(

morning ladies! didn't BD last night. oh well... guess we are out this cycle.

cantaloupe, big hugs! let's get our BFPs soon together!

Choy choy choy, you're not out yet babe!
Perhaps you ovulate slightly later.

Don't give up, try again tonight.
When we are ttc, intercourse is hardly an enjoyment anymore lol, try to spice it up as much as you can, it helps to boost your relationship with dh also :)

Try again tonight ok? *hugs*

haha we all are kancheong spiders la else we wouldn't be tracking our o dates like siao.
Yeah he did on saturday but no sound yet on report collection...haha thanks babe. yeah I also hope all's fine! :p

Hahaha, if I were you, I'll call the clinic to check on the status. It should be ready by now :p

I had my positive OPK last Fri morning, but my temp remained low till this morning. I read O occurs the day before temp spike, which means I O 3 days after a positive OPK? I only BD last Fri & last night..not sure if I'm still in the game.

Choy choy choy, you're not out yet babe!
Perhaps you ovulate slightly later.

Don't give up, try again tonight.
When we are ttc, intercourse is hardly an enjoyment anymore lol, try to spice it up as much as you can, it helps to boost your relationship with dh also :)

Try again tonight ok? *hugs*

haha it's ok la... i console myself that if i conceive next cycle, bb will have the same zodiac and horoscope as me. May baby! yay! haha...

my EWCM dried up le... even if we BD tonight the sperm won't travel to the egg. unless i use conceive plus but i don't feel like using it (feels like pressuring the hubby if i do)

Sounds like a good idea...lol! Lemme do it over lunch ;)
Btw were your boobs sore before you tried to feel them?

Hahaha your clinic is so gonna hate me for feeding you with all the bad ideas lol..

Nope, my boobs are living damn well and no soreness at all :(
It used to be a good indicator of my AF sometime back when I was still in my Uni time but this symptom went off after I have started to work.

I had my positive OPK last Fri morning, but my temp remained low till this morning. I read O occurs the day before temp spike, which means I O 3 days after a positive OPK? I only BD last Fri & last night..not sure if I'm still in the game.

Sorry babe, I know nothing about bbt so can't really give any advice or share any thoughts with ya.

Your positive OPK on Friday morning indicated LH Surge which might be happening way before your test. Rightfully one should ovulate 12-48 (some say 72) hours upon positive OPK. However, a positive OPK doesn't guarantee ovulation. Some could get a positive OPK due to the hormone surge but not ovulating.

Nonetheless, you have covered the base to bd on Friday and Monday, perhaps you could give it a try tonight again? Finger crossed :)

haha it's ok la... i console myself that if i conceive next cycle, bb will have the same zodiac and horoscope as me. May baby! yay! haha...

my EWCM dried up le... even if we BD tonight the sperm won't travel to the egg. unless i use conceive plus but i don't feel like using it (feels like pressuring the hubby if i do)

Hahaha I have been using preseed during my fertile window, I was just being kiasu and afraid that the environment inside is not favorable to the sperm :p

No harm trying babe, it is a mutual understanding, you are stressed too isn't it? Have a talk with dh I'm sure he will second to my suggestion (to baby dance), hehehe..

Hahaha your clinic is so gonna hate me for feeding you with all the bad ideas lol..

Nope, my boobs are living damn well and no soreness at all :(
It used to be a good indicator of my AF sometime back when I was still in my Uni time but this symptom went off after I have started to work.

hehhe no lar, I also checked with the other ladies in the forum when the results will be out...I called and they say its not out yet.
But no soreness could mean good news too! Fingers crossed for your BFP!

Sorry babe, I know nothing about bbt so can't really give any advice or share any thoughts with ya.

Your positive OPK on Friday morning indicated LH Surge which might be happening way before your test. Rightfully one should ovulate 12-48 (some say 72) hours upon positive OPK. However, a positive OPK doesn't guarantee ovulation. Some could get a positive OPK due to the hormone surge but not ovulating.

Nonetheless, you have covered the base to bd on Friday and Monday, perhaps you could give it a try tonight again? Finger crossed :)
I thought it was 12-24 hrs? my temp normally spike 1-2 days after +OPK. Don't know why this cycle temp spiked only on the 4th day. Thats why I didn't BD on Sun thinking I probably O on Sat already, but temp remained low even on Mon and had EWCM so BD again just in case.

Fingers crossed for us :)

Upon obtaining positive on OPK, baby dance on that day, the following day, and the third day (3 days in a row), then rest one day and try for another day.

Having intercourse twice in a day might not be a good idea as sperm takes approximately 24 hours to be "restored and/or recovered". My previous and current gynae as well as TCM physician all suggested intercourse every other day, if possible. And if your cycle is pretty regular and predictable, it would be best to baby dance one day before your LH Surge so you'll have the sperm waiting for the lovely egg inside :) (sperms take hours or days to reach the "destination").

One thing to share is, try not to "keep" the sperm for too many days, it may increase the "amount" but the motility rate will be greatly affected.

Hi cantaloupe, what do u mean by
"One thing to share is, try not to "keep" the sperm for too many days, it may increase the "amount" but the motility rate will be greatly affected."
So it's advisable to BD everyday to keep new sperm in our body?

hahahah... no no no... not twice a day.. hahahaa.. what I meant was BD 2 consecutive days rest one day then BD then rest another day then BD.. opps... my bad.. guess I wasn't clear enough..

Hi im in my tww too nw should be dpo11. After ovulation i feel sore on my nips till now and 2days back i start to feel sore on my boobs. I tested twice but all came back negative am i testing too early?

Hi cantaloupe, what do u mean by
"One thing to share is, try not to "keep" the sperm for too many days, it may increase the "amount" but the motility rate will be greatly affected."
So it's advisable to BD everyday to keep new sperm in our body?

Ideally would be every other day for us who are ttc.
Keeping the sperm in this context is meant for guys i.e. try not to "keep the stock" for like 3-5 days or longer.

Hi everyone, im new here. Been reading the thread for some time but I finally decided to get an account and share my experiences also.

Ive been married for almost 4 years and started to try for a baby only end last year.
My period has always been irregular, like 1.5-2.5 months once that type. So im worried that I may not even been ovulating. I started taking Bai Feng Wang since April but no difference leh (except some clogged pores haha). And because my period is so late, i keep thinking and hoping that im pregnant and every time i see the negative result, its so heart breaking. About 3 weeks ago i decided to go for the TCM route. After some research i decided to try dr Zhong Xi Meng from Eu Yang San at paragon. very expensive! She seems nice and kept telling my husband and I not to worry. She gave us some powdered herbs to take 2 a day each but we ended up taking it once a day only.
For me, i noticed that i am a bit healthier in a way. I used to be very constipated but but now everything seems to be running smoothly. My husband also noticed a higher sex drive.
I tried the BBt method but gosh, i keep forgetting to take my temperature when i wake up. By the time i remember im already brushing my teeth :(

I noticed some stringy mucus for a few days and watery for 2 days but when i used ovulation kit, it was always negative. So disheartening.

Anyway i just thought i'd share my experience with everyone and maybe those who are considering TCM.
Oh, and Dr Zhong mentioned that its better to have intercourse every other day during ovulation as compared to every day as the quality of the sperm may not be there. A friend gynae also mentioned that the guy should stay inside till flaccid and not come out straight away. Hope this helps.

Thanks for listening!

PS: my ovulation kit from caurosell, comes in a pack,in the end one piece is about 30-50 cents. Dont buy the ones from watsons. so expensive.

Hi everyone, im new here. Been reading the thread for some time but I finally decided to get an account and share my experiences also.

Ive been married for almost 4 years and started to try for a baby only end last year.
My period has always been irregular, like 1.5-2.5 months once that type. So im worried that I may not even been ovulating. I started taking Bai Feng Wang since April but no difference leh (except some clogged pores haha). And because my period is so late, i keep thinking and hoping that im pregnant and every time i see the negative result, its so heart breaking. About 3 weeks ago i decided to go for the TCM route. After some research i decided to try dr Zhong Xi Meng from Eu Yang San at paragon. very expensive! She seems nice and kept telling my husband and I not to worry. She gave us some powdered herbs to take 2 a day each but we ended up taking it once a day only.
For me, i noticed that i am a bit healthier in a way. I used to be very constipated but but now everything seems to be running smoothly. My husband also noticed a higher sex drive.
I tried the BBt method but gosh, i keep forgetting to take my temperature when i wake up. By the time i remember im already brushing my teeth :(

I noticed some stringy mucus for a few days and watery for 2 days but when i used ovulation kit, it was always negative. So disheartening.

Anyway i just thought i'd share my experience with everyone and maybe those who are considering TCM.
Oh, and Dr Zhong mentioned that its better to have intercourse every other day during ovulation as compared to every day as the quality of the sperm may not be there. A friend gynae also mentioned that the guy should stay inside till flaccid and not come out straight away. Hope this helps.

Thanks for listening!

PS: my ovulation kit from caurosell, comes in a pack,in the end one piece is about 30-50 cents. Dont buy the ones from watsons. so expensive.
hi there i also used to see dr zhong.. but really too exp for my pockets. haha. but i think i'll be heading back to her soon..

hi there i also used to see dr zhong.. but really too exp for my pockets. haha. but i think i'll be heading back to her soon..

Yes! expensive right.. and my husband taking also. I cant say if there is an improvement in terms of fertility but for sure we can see a difference in our bodies. I used to shiver alot from cold. Now im fine sleeping in air con places. I seem to sleep better too. As for my husband, his change is more R rated. hahaha so i paiseh to say. But its definitely a noticeable change. So for that, we will probably return to her too.

Ideally would be every other day for us who are ttc.
Keeping the sperm in this context is meant for guys i.e. try not to "keep the stock" for like 3-5 days or longer.
Hi cantaloupe, so u mean its not good for guys to keep their sperm for more than 5 days? Jialat, the last time I BD with hub was before my AF and that was more than 2 weeks ago. So if we BD now, his sperm will not be healthy?

Hi cantaloupe, so u mean its not good for guys to keep their sperm for more than 5 days? Jialat, the last time I BD with hub was before my AF and that was more than 2 weeks ago. So if we BD now, his sperm will not be healthy?

Yeah rightfully.
This is why when guys are doing SA the abstinence is always not more than 5 days, it will affect the overall performance and quality of the sperm.

Perhaps you could double check with your gynae on this? This is what I was told by my previous as well as current doctor.

Don't worry too much, perhaps he did "clear stock" during that two weeks - don't think it can be kept for that long.

*hugs*

Thats what my doctor said too. Maybe BD now and and then 2 days later again. Today is to "clear stock".
And yes i agree with Cantaloupe, maybe he helped himself in the 2 weeks.
Dont worry :)

Btw Cantaloupe, is your husband taking the herbs too?

Thats what my doctor said too. Maybe BD now and and then 2 days later again. Today is to "clear stock".
And yes i agree with Cantaloupe, maybe he helped himself in the 2 weeks.
Dont worry :)

Btw Cantaloupe, is your husband taking the herbs too?

Huh? What herbs?
My dh is only taking the daily multivitamin.

Anyway, for Loylipop's case, it depends on whether she's at her fertile window or not. Theoretically bd every other day is the basic, upon getting positive OPK, bd on that day, the following day and the third day, rest one day and bd one more time to "get covered".

@Loylipop babe, check with your husband on the abstinence and if you're not at your fertile window yet, "get it cleared" today :)

Last edited:

Back