Where to get nice maternity wear

cynthia1678

Hi Ladies,

Can recommend me where to get nice maternity wear?
I tried Spring Maternity but I don't really like their style.

Thanks

I nv get maternity wear. I got some nursing wear from Qoo10, and some loose clothings from uniqlo.. Elastic pants n skirts work for me. Can use them after delivery too.

I'm wondering if i shud try qoo10. Spring maternity too ex.. plus tummy not big yet, hard to judge sia. Shoes, wondering if i shud get crocs cos dunno water retention will affect or not.

In my week 13 nw.. tummy big dao..... Dunno if its normal? ;)

I got mine from Maminuri. I like the designs better. Quality is acceptable for me. Cannot expect high quality with such price but they serve me well throughout my first pregnancy and even after birth.

Thanks ladies. I'm now 17 weeks.. Tummy not that big yet but already tight to wear normal pants.
For blouses I still can wear normal ones.

Buy frm taobao. Dun buy frm jump eat cry. All their maternity wears r actually frm tb n they take very long time ~1mth then mail to you. Might as well u buy frm tb, alot cheaper n faster.

I buy from okdgg.com (search under category maternity wear) or en.dintstyle.com, en.soim.co.kr. They are shipped from korea!

Quite a lot of pretty selection.

Hi it's my first post hope you all don't mind. I bought from uniclo and hnm pants that were looks and expandable. My wife loved the ones from hnm but the uniclo one were too tight. Oops! What kinda tops shld I get her?

Someone recommended Bella band to me. U go google it online, it's available in sg. You can continue wearing your old clothes with it. Some of the mommies here mention that it last throughout your pregnancy .

I bought mine from taobao previously n even my current office dress. Is cheaper. However you have to patron the right shop with good comment and rating.

Buy --> Ship to warehouse --> ship to SG.

I am using 65daigou to ship for me. However if you are not good in buying direct, nego with china seller, you can try 65daigou they provide buy for you service and sometime they have free admin charges.

Some say 65daigou is ex but I think I really trust their service. Nothing went missing before over the years I used them.

actually its not necessary to buy maternity dress but for pants.. yes its a must. The top can just buy L or XL size to wear throughout pregnancy. I bough XL basic dress from H&M and it lasted me till birth :)

Hi, I am selling preloved maternity dress/blouse/pants. I have over 20 plus pieces of them altogether. Selling in bulk. Some of them are still in good condition and is suitable for work or casual. Selling it cheap in a package @ $150 (negotiable). Please SMS to 93715593 if interested. Delivery can be arranged. :)

Hi Ladies,

Thanks

Hi Cynthia,

Springmaternity is a good base for testing out what you like and what you do not like in maternity clothes.
I would recommend https://72WEAR.com for maternity and nursing clothes that fit the best fit the working mother living in a hot tropical climate such as Singapore. They have summery and light wearing fabrics, and their designs will make you feel younger rather than dowdier.

I am already a XL before pregnancy. Any recommendation where to buy plus size maternity dresses and not so costly? I bought a few from JumpEatCry but they don't have much variety.

I bought mine from taobao previously n even my current office dress. Is cheaper. However you have to patron the right shop with good comment and rating.

Buy --> Ship to warehouse --> ship to SG.

I am using 65daigou to ship for me. However if you are not good in buying direct, nego with china seller, you can try 65daigou they provide buy for you service and sometime they have free admin charges.

Some say 65daigou is ex but I think I really trust their service. Nothing went missing before over the years I used them.
hi do you have the links to the recommended shops? i am shopping on tb too

Hi Mtbs, i have these brand new maternity dresses to clear. PM if keen.

Enjoy your pregancy :)

Attachments

• ASOS Maternity Exclusive Shift Dress In Texture With V Back Size 16.jpg
    ASOS Maternity Exclusive Shift Dress In Texture With V Back Size 16.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 379
  • ASOS Maternity Lace Skater Dress With Scalloped Sleeve Size 16.jpg
    ASOS Maternity Lace Skater Dress With Scalloped Sleeve Size 16.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 408
  • ON - Maternity Striped Linen-Blend Sundress XL.jpg
    ON - Maternity Striped Linen-Blend Sundress XL.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 349
  • ON - Women's Drawstring Dress Size XXL.jpg
    ON - Women's Drawstring Dress Size XXL.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 353
  • ON - Women's Embellished Tank Dress Size M Tall.jpg
    ON - Women's Embellished Tank Dress Size M Tall.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 374
  • ON - Women's Ruffle-Trim Jersey Dress Bay Bridge Petite L $25.jpg
    ON - Women's Ruffle-Trim Jersey Dress Bay Bridge Petite L $25.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 381
Dear all
I am in week 10 now but my tummy is already showing but i am quite petite so the us and uk size are too big for me. So kindly adviss if there is any recommended website for petite size mtb. And if you have any 2nd hand dress to sell, kindly pm me too. Looking for nice and most impt good quality.

At the same time, as this is my 1st pregnancy can someone advise me the diffetent between a nursing dress and maternity dress.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks

Maternity dresses come with various styles, such as for casual, parties, photo shooting or job. I guess this collection of maternity dresses might show you several types for different occasions with high rated from amazon. Like the one below I got for the party.

Back