2016/04 April babies

Hello :)..i just tested positive with clearblue last friday..calcuated my edd based on conception date (i know when i ovulated)..and is roughly around 11 april 2016..

I hope this pregancy is smooth and baby healthy. Any of you going to gynae soon?

Hello :)..i just tested positive with clearblue last friday..calcuated my edd based on conception date (i know when i ovulated)..and is roughly around 11 april 2016..

I hope this pregancy is smooth and baby healthy. Any of you going to gynae soon?
Going to tmc dr benjamin tham on 21 aug...did blood test at gp alr waiting for results...

Congrats!! Take care!!

congrats! i did calculation and mine will fall roughly in april too (hopefully). Other than @miuratohkp any of you girls recce for gynae yet? im so clueless on these things.

Hi ladies. Congrats!! Based on calculation, my edd is also April 6 but most likely mine will b a March bb . Haben make appt with Gynae yet as its too early. Will go during week 8 to see benjamin tham. This is my number 2 :) number one is 18 mths old now

Congrats ladies! my #1 was under professor biswas at NUH. this round booked dr clifton chan at clementi. will review after appt on 20th!

Hi! Congrats!

Mine edd (as calculated by my missy friends) is on 4 April 16.

Congrats @yogini. I'm So Happy for you.

Congrats ladies! my #1 was under professor biswas at NUH. this round booked dr clifton chan at clementi. will review after appt on 20th!
Dr clifton at clementi where ? Is it Good? I went to the gynae at 321 clementi. Wanted to go to nuh. Which nuh dr is Good?

Congrats @yogini. I'm So Happy for you.

Yes!! We finally graduated together here...i hope this fx for both of us!

Actually my edd can be 4th april also..if i calculated by first day of mensus..but you know la..we were tracking our O..so roughly know the conception date...if i put in conception date..it will be 11 apr..

Hi ladies. Congrats!! Based on calculation, my edd is also April 6 but most likely mine will b a March bb . Haben make appt with Gynae yet as its too early. Will go during week 8 to see benjamin tham. This is my number 2 :) number one is 18 mths old now

Mine also no.2 ..my no. 1 is 22 months this year..
benjamin tham a is very popular gynae...difficult to get bookings with him.

Yes!! We finally graduated together here...i hope this fx for both of us!

Actually my edd can be 4th april also..if i calculated by first day of mensus..but you know la..we were tracking our O..so roughly know the conception date...if i put in conception date..it will be 11 apr..
Yes. I feel So Happy for you. Like got a partner to grad tgt. I calculated via the conception date. If by last menses Mine edd will be 1st apr.

Dr clifton at clementi where ? Is it Good? I went to the gynae at 321 clementi. Wanted to go to nuh. Which nuh dr is Good?
Kitty88, i havent seen doctor clifton, will let you know after my appt on 20th. i see the gynae at 321 (dr regina), she's my usual girl matters gynae. i recommend prof biswas and dr su lin lin if you prefer NUH!

Kitty88, i havent seen doctor clifton, will let you know after my appt on 20th. i see the gynae at 321 (dr regina), she's my usual girl matters gynae. i recommend prof biswas and dr su lin lin if you prefer NUH!
dr clifton chan is at singapore women's clinic at clementi central. you may google for address:) you stay nearby?

Mine also no.2 ..my no. 1 is 22 months this year..
benjamin tham a is very popular gynae...difficult to get bookings with him.

Hi Hi! Yeah I heard this year he's very busy this year due to sg50 but he was my gynae for my number one and prior to him, I tried two others it decided Dr Tham suits me better so I m going back to him. Have called to see him on July 24. Now I'm just worried if my MS kicks in, what will happen to my number 1... Haha . Mine was very very bad for my first that I gained a total of only 6kg throughout my pregnancy but every pregnancy is diff so I'm crossing my fingers n toes . :p

I'll create a secret facebook page so we can all get to know each other better! please send me a PM with your email address if you wish to join:)

Hi Hi! Yeah I heard this year he's very busy this year due to sg50 but he was my gynae for my number one and prior to him, I tried two others it decided Dr Tham suits me better so I m going back to him. Have called to see him on July 24. Now I'm just worried if my MS kicks in, what will happen to my number 1... Haha . Mine was very very bad for my first that I gained a total of only 6kg throughout my pregnancy but every pregnancy is diff so I'm crossing my fingers n toes . :p
I did lots of research and find him the best... just that he is a guy

I did lots of research and find him the best... just that he is a guy
for my #1 i saw a few gynaes , both male and female, i find males more attentive, sensitive and caring! it's awkward at first but come to think of it, they've seen that many Vs, it's so normal to them already: S

Is 6 kg good?? Too much or little??

Hi, I had tested positive too last week. EDD should be around 6 Apr 2016. Will also be seeing Dr Benjamin Tham on 20 Aug for my first appt.
My No. 2... but having some serious considerations as my elder child is already 10 years old. And I'm not young anymore. As much as I would love to have it, my hubby and I is still having some dilemmas. Hopefully, we can come to a good conclusion soon.

Hi, I had tested positive too last week. EDD should be around 6 Apr 2016. Will also be seeing Dr Benjamin Tham on 20 Aug for my first appt.
My No. 2... but having some serious considerations as my elder child is already 10 years old. And I'm not young anymore. As much as I would love to have it, my hubby and I is still having some dilemmas. Hopefully, we can come to a good conclusion soon.
Oh...do update us...
Good to have a companion for your elder child

Congrats!! Everything happens for a reason..your elder child will love your no.2..

Hi gals! I tested positive last week n my calculated EDD is 4 April so excited. It's my first baby and we are gg for the first scan on 12 aug.

the secret facebook group is up but quiet! pls PM me to join! we probably have more members once more people test positive: )

@baby2luv I agree with @yogini. Everything happens for a reason. I believe your elder want will want a younger sibling too. Age gap is not a matter. Your elder child Can Even help you on taking care too.

In fact, all these years my elder child had never said that she wanted a sibling. She always said she wanted to be the only princess in my life. Only recently, she mentioned about having sibling. My main problem is my hubby who is having the second thoughts.
He said he will be 50 yrs old and our youngest child is only 7 years old. Probably scared of heavy commitments.. Some men being men.... sigh..

In fact, all these years my elder child had never said that she wanted a sibling. She always said she wanted to be the only princess in my life. Only recently, she mentioned about having sibling. My main problem is my hubby who is having the second thoughts.
He said he will be 50 yrs old and our youngest child is only 7 years old. Probably scared of heavy commitments.. Some men being men.... sigh..

Really have to talk things out tgt cos having a child is a two person's responsibility n commitment. Hopefully he will change his mind n recalled the joy your first one brought.

I'll join the fb much later as I had a bad experience so till I get my oscar scan ok?

Btw, do U all have heavy or any discharge now?

Last edited:

Back