Pain/Aches in my right pelvic area

SilahAziz

Hey ladies,do u experience pain in your lower pelvic area,somewhere between your thigh and pelvic bone.I hv bn noticing that especially when I'm lying dwn on bed and it hurts a little when I try to lift up my right leg.I asked my other preggy friends and they said that it's normal cos our bones and all are accommodating to the changes in our body.Gynae says it's normal too.But I'm still in my first trimester nw and I feel that it's kinda weird that the baby's still very little and I can already feel the pressure on my lower pelvic area and all the changes that soon?Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I also have the same problem...
When it progress, it will get worse. Try to do some pelvic excerise. And u can try some support belt. It helps

Well noted dear.Into my 12th wk this Sat,the pain cn still be felt like u said as it progresses.Looks like there's gg to be ALOT of getting used to ;-)

i know what you mean. I even had a throbbing pain one of the nights and was really worried. Went to the hospital for a check and doc says it is probably some ligament stretching. No cause for worry. But I had a scan done and was happy to see that BB was well. I was in my 6 week then. Now, I am still have some occassional pain.

Back