WTS Scholastic Readers, Step Into Reading & All Aboard Science Readers

fann

Scholastic Readers

1. I can help! Level 1 (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.50) SOLD
Puppy learns how he can help out in this Level One Scholastic Reader!
No matter how hard he tries, Puppy just can't seem to do anything right! He knocks over blocks, and the garbage can, and flowerpots filled with dirt! But then he realizes that he must not quit and that making mistakes is okay.

2. I'm not scared. Level 1 (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.50) SOLD
Noodles the dog searches for the perfect Halloween costume in this Level One Scholastic Reader!
This adventure about everyone's favorite mischievous white puppy is now a Scholastic Reader!
It's Halloween, and puppy wants to dress up. Should he be a big black bat? Or maybe a wise wizard? How about a funny clown?
As he is getting ready, a bunch of scary ghosts are at the door! Boo! Puppy is scared, until he recognizes his friends underneath the costumes. Happy Halloween!

3. Silly Milly. Level 1 (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.50)
A Level 1 easy reader with a great title, great game, and great illustrator!
This delightful, rhyming easy reader is one big riddle. Miss Milly likes green but not red, butter but not bread, seeds but not flowers, and umbrellas but not showers.
Readers are invited to guess why Miss Milly likes what she does. The answer? She likes double letters!
Whacky illustrations by Nadine Bernard Westcott will make this an easy-to-read favorite!

4. We all fall for apples. Level 1 (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.50)
In this easy-to-read book, a family enjoys a day of fall fun at an apple orchard.
Sam and Jan go to the apple farm with a neighboring family, dog included! Three friends pick apples, drink cider, bundle hay, and go on a hayride. But the best part comes the next day. Delicious apples make yummy apple jam and apple bread!

5. I spy a Penguin. Level 1 (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.50)
All-new, easy-to-read riddles by Jean Marzollo are paired with fun photographs culled from previously published I SPY books to create an I SPY easy reader.
With rhythm, rhyme, and picture clues, this book is written to support the newest reader.

6. I spy a Pumpkin. Level 1 (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.50)
The perfect Halloween treat--the ninth book in the bestselling I Spy Scholastic Reader series has easy words, rebus clues, and fun search-and-find photos!
All-new, easy-to-read riddles by Jean Marzollo are paired with fun, gently spooky photographs culled from previously published I Spy books to create the ninth I Spy reader. With rhythm, rhyme, and picture clues, this book is written to support the newest reader.

Scholastic Readers.png

Last edited:

Step Into Reading

1. Piglet Feels Small (Step 1) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5) SOLD
In this original story about Pooh’s favorite sidekick, Piglet learns that his diminutive size is not a liability. There are loads of things that he alone can do—including being the best little buddy a bear could have!

2. Watch your step, Mr Rabbit! (Step 1) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5) SOLD
Mr. Rabbit's feet are stuck in cement and all of his friends are trying to get him out. Follow their hilarious hijinks in this delightful tale of what happens when you don't pay attention to where you are going.

3. The Berenstain Bears Catch the Bus: A tell the time story (Step 2) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5) SOLD
It's 7:45 a.m. and Gus the bus driver is on his way. But the Cubs aren's even up yet! Will they miss the bus? Told in humorous easy-to-read text, this simple story offers up a blow-by-blow description of just another morning in the Bear household--which readers will find not all that different from their own!

4. Tiger is a Scaredy Cat (Step 2) (Bought at $6 n letting go at $2.50) SOLD
Tiger, a scared of dogs, vacuum cleaners, and even mice, a faint-hearted feline has a chance to prove himself a hero when a baby mouse gets lost from its parents.

5. Mice are Nice. (Step 2) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5) SOLD
These are just three of the reasons why mice are nice. It is indisputable that mice make the best pets of all. The other pets in Babette's pet store will drop feathers everywhere, growl, hide inside their shells, chew your favorite socks, and maybe even make you sneeze! So it's clear that mice are the only pet you will ever need! With its rhyming text and romping animal fun, kids will eagerly tackle this Step into Reading® Step 1 book by award-winning author Charles Ghigna will be grabbed up by kids everywhere.

6. Bones (Step 2) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5) SOLD
How many bones are there in the human body? Which bone is the longest? Or the smallest? Without bones, you would be a blob, like a jellyfish or a worm. Our bones support us and protect our insides. They work together with our muscles to allow us to do all the things we do! So when you think of your bones, say "Thank you!"
This simple Step 1 introduction teaches young readers these facts and many more about the skeleton inside each of us!

7. Richard Scarry's The Best Mistake Ever! and other Stories (Step 3) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5) SOLD
In this storybook, Scarry presents three humorous tales about happily resolved misunderstandings in the busy world of Lowly Worm and Huckle Cat

8. Hungry Plants (Step 4) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5) SOLD
This book offers readers a bug’s-eye view into the strange and fascinating world of carnivorous plants. From the “jaws” of the Venus flytrap to the pretty sundew plant whose delicate tentacles entrap its prey, the unique anatomy and behaviors of meat-eating plants are detailed with clear, engaging text and art.

Step Into Reading.png

Last edited:
All Aboard Science Readers
1. Sharks (Step 1) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5)
The very youngest readers can learn all about sharks-the fiercest of the fish family-in this informative Level 1. The simple, clear text and striking pictures makes this a perfect first introduction to these amazing creatures.

2. Fake Out! Animals That Play Tricks (Step 2) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5) SOLD
Creatures that have bizarre behaviors whenever they feel threatened or need to hide from predators are featured in this easy-to-read science reference. Presents creatures that exhibit such behaviors as mimicry, playing dead, and camouflage whenever they feel threatened or need to hide from predators.

3. Spider's Lunch. (Step 1) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5)
This introduction to the arachnid world explains how a hungry garden spider obtains food by building a web and patiently waiting to catch something tasty.

4. DK Reader - Shark's Attack (Step 3) SOLD(Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5)
"DK Readers" will help your child learn to read and encourage a life-long love of reading whilst learning about sharks. Encourage your child to read. They will learn about how sharks attack people and how people harm sharks and gain insight into their behaviour. From encounters by divers and filmmakers to conservation issues, this is an exciting look at one of the most feared creatures in the sea. "DK Readers" are part of a five-level, highly pictorial reading scheme, with lively illustrations and engaging stories to encourage reading. Level 3 have a rich vocabulary, challenging sentence structure, additional information, and an alphabetical glossary and index to build literacy skills - ideal for children who are just beginning to read alone.

All Aboard Science Reader.png

Last edited:
Keen in this 2. can do postage?
Where did you buy these? I'm trying to buy for my gal

7. Richard Scarry's The Best Mistake Ever! and other Stories (Step 3) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5)
In this storybook, Scarry presents three humorous tales about happily resolved misunderstandings in the busy world of Lowly Worm and Huckle Cat

8. Hungry Plants (Step 4) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5)
This book offers readers a bug’s-eye view into the strange and fascinating world of carnivorous plants. From the “jaws” of the Venus flytrap to the pretty sundew plant whose delicate tentacles entrap its prey, the unique anatomy and behaviors of meat-eating plants are detailed with clear, engaging text and art.

1. I can help! Level 1 (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.50)

2. I'm not scared. Level 1 (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.50)

2. Watch your step, Mr Rabbit! (Step 1) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5)

3. The Berenstain Bears Catch the Bus: A tell the time story (Step 2) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5)

4. Tiger is a Scaredy Cat (Step 2) (Bought at $6 n letting go at $2.50)

2. Fake Out! Animals That Play Tricks (Step 2) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5)

Can do post? or any meetup in the city (like suntec), ang mo kio or east side?

1. I can help! Level 1 (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.50)

2. I'm not scared. Level 1 (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.50)

2. Watch your step, Mr Rabbit! (Step 1) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5)

3. The Berenstain Bears Catch the Bus: A tell the time story (Step 2) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5)

4. Tiger is a Scaredy Cat (Step 2) (Bought at $6 n letting go at $2.50)

2. Fake Out! Animals That Play Tricks (Step 2) (Bought at price $6, letting go at $2.5)

Can do post? or any meetup in the city (like suntec), ang mo kio or east side?

Hi hi,
I hv PM u. pls check ur mail. :)

Hihi

Sold all the bks n left with the 2 bks:

1. We all fall for apples. Level 1
In this easy-to-read book, a family enjoys a day of fall fun at an apple orchard.
Sam and Jan go to the apple farm with a neighboring family, dog included! Three friends pick apples, drink cider, bundle hay, and go on a hayride. But the best part comes the next day. Delicious apples make yummy apple jam and apple bread!

2. Spider's Lunch. (Step 1)
This introduction to the arachnid world explains how a hungry garden spider obtains food by building a web and patiently waiting to catch something tasty.

All are in gd conditions (no tears n. folds). Bought at $6 each n letting go at $3 each.
Collection from lakeside or commonwealth mrt.

Back