Bad spree experience with Kittyspree (SMH spree organizer)?

Any mummies who fall victim to sprees organized by Kittyspree?

• Total voters
I chanced upon 2 of Kittyspree's GAP/ON spree post on Monday 27 Jul evening. She stated that she is still taking orders and that for spreeist to transfer funds once orders are placed. She also added that she would be updating all by the following night, confirmation of orders will be sent via email.

On that very same evening after she made her post, I posted my orders together with my transfer reference details.

Up till today, I'm truly disappointed to point out that I received no confirmations for my orders via email/forum post at all. There was zero update from Kittyspree and totally no response towards my various enquires posted with regards to my orders.

Apparently, I'm not the only one who placed orders and transferred money to Kittyspree, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is still waiting and waiting and waiting for her reply.

It's not about the matter of the amount of my orders. It's about Kittyspree's integrity and responsibility as a spree organizer. She should have known better if she could handle organizing a spree or not despite her busy schedule. She is an adult not a kid. Since she gave her word and commit herself to organize sprees, she ought to honor them and followup closely to make sure she doesn't miss any orders that we trusted her to place.

Because of the fact that I couldn't get hold of her and the uncertainty as to whether she had placed my orders or not, I had to do a repeated order with another spree organizer.

Today, one of the mummy who fall victim to Kittyspree shared with me a link for good/bad spree organizers. I'm surprised to see the amount of negative comments with regards to the sprees Kittyspree organized. I'm wondering how come with so much negative comments/bad remarks, Kittyspree is not banned from organizing sprees? Under the Sprees (overseas sites only) section, why isn't there any thread post (managed by SMH moderator/admin) available to let us view feedbacks on good/bad organizers? This would be extra helpful and make spreeing in SMH a better experience for all.

image-jpg.559045

image-jpg.559047

image-jpg.559048

image-jpg.559049

image-jpg.559050

image-jpg.559051

image-jpg.559053

image-jpg.559056

Last edited:

Sigh…I’m also waiting for her reply on my order. No response since yesterday WhatsApp.
first 2 spree was okay with her and I second the others. Her response is very prompt when one is enquiring to make new order. Once payment is made, everything goes slow and silent.

Sigh…I’m also waiting for her reply on my order. No response since yesterday WhatsApp.
first 2 spree was okay with her and I second the others. Her response is very prompt when one is enquiring to make new order. Once payment is made, everything goes slow and silent.

YOU TOO? gosh. I have been chasing her for replies like as though I'm a loan shark! Just got to see all these posts here! Should lodge a police report?? Any idea?

Back