IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Hi sisters, am more of a silent reader but am with Dr THH too and starting our first fresh in Aug. Anyone cycling next mth too?
Understand that he will be away from 18-28 Aug so not sure if my cycle would be affected by his absence? My menses came on 16 July this month though my cycle can range btww28-40 days. Usually avg ard 33-34 days

Hi sisters, am more of a silent reader but am with Dr THH too and starting our first fresh in Aug. Anyone cycling next mth too?
Understand that he will be away from 18-28 Aug so not sure if my cycle would be affected by his absence? My menses came on 16 July this month though my cycle can range btww28-40 days. Usually avg ard 33-34 days
Hi welcome! If ur ET happens to be during his absence i guess kkh will arrange for another doc to take over...
Ur ET is dependent on how fast the drugs work on u... Most ppl wld be 10-14 days i think...

yoyo13, how u feeling? Everything ok?
Thanks joeykw, worsen Ytd... Breathless and tummy grow better and weight gain... I total gain 5kg bcos of OHSS... Lucky water never enter my lungs otherwise ... Now just need to drink more water and pee out... Today was better.. Just got discharge ... My BT was dunno wat 500 which mean succeed... But still early to be happy... Got to see dr tan 1st whether embryo are growing well.

Last edited:
Thanks joeykw, worsen Ytd... Breathless and tummy grow better and weight gain... I total gain 5kg bcos of OHSS... Lucky water never enter my lungs otherwise ... Now just need to drink more water and pee out... Today was better.. Just got discharge ... My BT was dunno wat 500 which mean succeed... But still early to be happy... Got to see dr tan 1st whether embryo are growing well.
Rest well, u will b alrite.

Yay congrats babe!

Thanks Mei & joeykw , now I just hope the bloated tummy goes away... So xin ku.... To ladies who's trying hard... Jiayou... I got 2 failed SO-IUI then I decided to upgrade to ivf... While doing all these, I went tcm for acupuncture and medicine.... Responed v well with injection . Got 25eggs but only 15 usable .. (Maybe that's why I got OHSS) Went back to work 5days after ET cos I didn't not tell my boss or family... I just let it goes naturally.. Wat most impt is your hubby support lah... B4 my ivf start , I told my hubby pls dun stress, nag me... just follow my instructions (my hubby always grumpy about the medicine )

Thanks Mei & joeykw , now I just hope the bloated tummy goes away... So xin ku.... To ladies who's trying hard... Jiayou... I got 2 failed SO-IUI then I decided to upgrade to ivf... While doing all these, I went tcm for acupuncture and medicine.... Responed v well with injection . Got 25eggs but only 15 usable .. (Maybe that's why I got OHSS) Went back to work 5days after ET cos I didn't not tell my boss or family... I just let it goes naturally.. Wat most impt is your hubby support lah... B4 my ivf start , I told my hubby pls dun stress, nag me... just follow my instructions (my hubby always grumpy about the medicine )
Lol yeah husbands can be like that. But I am glad ur hubby is supportive. Now it is impt for u to get enough rest and support... And now starts the next tww. For heartbeat scan lol.
Congrats again! Will u discharge soon?

Lol yeah husbands can be like that. But I am glad ur hubby is supportive. Now it is impt for u to get enough rest and support... And now starts the next tww. For heartbeat scan lol.
Congrats again! Will u discharge soon?
Discharge Liao... But still v bloated... Thinking of going bk to work Tmr... But if walking still pain, didn't I got to rest. *xin ku*

Congrats gal!

We should start around the same time too! =)

hi unds the thread is for dr hh tan. jus like to check with u ladies how is him? as a ivf doc n following up gynae.
also anyone with dr tan tse yuen before?

Hi ladies, from day 1 of menses to ER, any idea how many days would that be? Trying to gauge if THH will be around for my ET and ER.

Hi ladies, from day 1 of menses to ER, any idea how many days would that be? Trying to gauge if THH will be around for my ET and ER.
@jkoh all my dates for your ref.
11Jul - AF (on Sat so went on Mon)
13Jul - scan & 1st jab
16Jul - 1st scan after 3 days jab
18Jul - 2nd scan & jab
20Jul - BT 9am & HCG jab 9pm
21Jul - rest day! No jab
22Jul - ER (drowsy whole day)
24Jul - ET (start to insert Utrogestan)
HL given from 22Jul - 11 Aug (BT)
*How many days of jabs is depends on the egg progress. Waiting time can be quite killing, what I did was after we given the prescription for med, I went down to pharmacy then hubby stay there to press no. for teaching (nurse will teach u how to jab). At least save some times hehe.
Hope it's helps, Jia you!

@jkoh all my dates for your ref.
11Jul - AF (on Sat so went on Mon)
13Jul - scan & 1st jab
16Jul - 1st scan after 3 days jab
18Jul - 2nd scan & jab
20Jul - BT 9am & HCG jab 9pm
21Jul - rest day! No jab
22Jul - ER (drowsy whole day)
24Jul - ET (start to insert Utrogestan)
HL given from 22Jul - 11 Aug (BT)
*How many days of jabs is depends on the egg progress. Waiting time can be quite killing, what I did was after we given the prescription for med, I went down to pharmacy then hubby stay there to press no. for teaching (nurse will teach u how to jab). At least save some times hehe.
Hope it's helps, Jia you!

Hi dear, ur stim days are very short! From 1st day of jab to ET only took 11 days! You must have reacted very well. All the best in ur 2WW.

Hi dear, ur stim days are very short! From 1st day of jab to ET only took 11 days! You must have reacted very well. All the best in ur 2WW.
Yes, this cycle is shorter than my precious cycle which stim abt 14days. Thx lady! Hopefully gonna make it this time. What's your stage now?

@yoyo13, how are u? Everything ok? I'm waiting for BT on 11Aug, worry n stress...
Thanks joeykw... I'm on recovery road ... Just need to pee more to get rid remaining fluid in my stomach. And doc say must drink 2l everyday. Very funny is I can pee more after lying dwn... Sitting dwn not much pee.. Wish u all the best ya on your blood test! Cannot stress , just relax.... During my tww, I went back to work so I didn't think much and somemore I ganna this ohss twice... Didn't got time to think ... So just relax... Go for a nice candlelight dinner... Enjoy reward urself for all these ivf process... U have been v brave.

Thanks joeykw... I'm on recovery road ... Just need to pee more to get rid remaining fluid in my stomach. And doc say must drink 2l everyday. Very funny is I can pee more after lying dwn... Sitting dwn not much pee.. Wish u all the best ya on your blood test! Cannot stress , just relax.... During my tww, I went back to work so I didn't think much and somemore I ganna this ohss twice... Didn't got time to think ... So just relax... Go for a nice candlelight dinner... Enjoy reward urself for all these ivf process... U have been v brave.
Yeah~ I'm meeting my gf for lunch then later going to do my hair! We are brave ya! Jia you~

Yeah~ I'm meeting my gf for lunch then later going to do my hair! We are brave ya! Jia you~

Hi ladies, D14 today and having some brownish discharge this morning. Sob sob... No more hope? Do I continue the insert?

Last edited:
Ya... Continue..... I also have 1-2 spotting.... Read other forum , 1 gals also succeed even some brown discharge ...... Just relax
Hi yoyo, not sure if I shld go down KKH tmr for earlier BT? Do they allow? Hubby insist wana go down tmr, but I try to call 1st.

Hi yoyo, not sure if I shld go down KKH tmr for earlier BT? Do they allow? Hubby insist wana go down tmr, but I try to call 1st.
Not sure they will allow u . For my case coz I'm hospitalized so dr tan order to do a BT 2-3 days earlier . Think better u call b4 going dwn, don't waste your trip.

Not sure they will allow u . For my case coz I'm hospitalized so dr tan order to do a BT 2-3 days earlier . Think better u call b4 going dwn, don't waste your trip.
My gf told me the same thing, I will call 1st. How u feeling? Today is real roller coaster mood for me! Very tired...

My gf told me the same thing, I will call 1st. How u feeling? Today is real roller coaster mood for me! Very tired...
Gal, BT result not out yet. Don't think so much 1st. It's SG50... Enjoy the long weekends.. Thanks I feel better Liao .. Seem like 99% fluid is out... But will continue to bed rest these days ...

Gal, BT result not out yet. Don't think so much 1st. It's SG50... Enjoy the long weekends.. Thanks I feel better Liao .. Seem like 99% fluid is out... But will continue to bed rest these days ...
Hi... Can I ask if you have PCOS Cus I see your previous replies was related to OHSS..

My hcg readings are out. from 156, 188 & today's reading is 209. Dr THH brought fwd my visit with him to coming Tues morning.

It's game over for me. I can only now wish for a faster painless ending and an earliest possible time to embark my 2nd fresh.

My hcg readings are out. from 156, 188 & today's reading is 209. Dr THH brought fwd my visit with him to coming Tues morning.

It's game over for me. I can only now wish for a faster painless ending and an earliest possible time to embark my 2nd fresh.
sorry to hear this.. please take gd care of yourself!

Jia you!

rest well & take care.

KK return call, ya no need to go earlier BT & continue insert till BT day. Rest well...

Hi char mee, I don't know what happened to you. Are you at the your 1st blood test after the 2 ww? Anything above HCG 250 is consider pregnant. If you got a bfn, don't give up. You can try again next month. I found out I got an ectopic pregnancy more than 2 weeks ago. I have been bleeding since then. I know I must wait for at least 4-6 months to rest my body and womb before I have ivf again. My age is catching up and my hubby seems to be more stressful than me. Let's not give up easily and give one another mental support. Jia you!!!

Back