2016/02 Feb Babies

Hihi,

How do I get myself added into the fb group?
This is my 3rd pregnancy and I shud be dued early Feb.

Ges

Hi all! I'm a new member!
est del: sometime during cny.. ;/
1st child

I have requested to join group: [email protected]

Meanwhile.. anyone using bio oil on their tummy now? I heard that its really harmful, and i've already used it twice ;(

Hi all! I'm a new member!
est del: sometime during cny.. ;/
1st child

I have requested to join group: [email protected]

Meanwhile.. anyone using bio oil on their tummy now? I heard that its really harmful, and i've already used it twice ;(

This is the first time I hear bio oil is harmful. My friend with 3 kids had been using it all the while. As for stretch marks, I find its hereditary. I've seen pple who applies religiously and there are still marks. Check if your mum has it and you will know if you are a likely candidate.

Anyone feeling these symptoms now : loss of appetite for all food, whole body feels uneasy, easily agitated, hungry but dunno wat to eat?

How do u keep urself cool?

Anyone feeling these symptoms now : loss of appetite for all food, whole body feels uneasy, easily agitated, hungry but dunno wat to eat?

How do u keep urself cool?

Yes yes.. how many weeks are u in? During MS period will feel like that.. peak will be 9 to 11 weeks.

Morning Sickness. U inside the FB group right... u can post there.. here not so active le.. FB more active. I am coming 13 weeks.

Hi, I am currently 12 weeks pregnant and staying near Punggol mrt. Does anyone know of any good PD to recommend in Punggol?

Hi everyone! :)

My baby EDD is also in Feb. Anyone here seeing Dr Wendy Teo from Mt E Novena? I just did Oscar and now waiting for the results :(

Hi hi.. I did my oscar yesterday. Can I have ur email add so I can add u in the FB
Hi! Are you referring to FB's 2016 mummies and daddies? I have already joined. If not, my email address is [email protected]
It isn't very active there, so I came here to find chats with Feb mummies here. Why isn't everyone chatting here?

Last edited:

Back