Urgent! Looking for nanny / babysitter in Hume Ave/ Bukit Batok Central/ Bukit Panjang Plaza

girlady

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced Chinese nanny to take care of my 2 - 3 month old baby girl. Preferably someone who stays or do not mind picking her up at Hume Ave or Bukit Batok Central or Bukit Panjang Plaza area. Please call or sms Jean at 96849880 to discuss further.

Thank you.

Hi
I have an experienced chinese Singaporean nanny to recommend. She took care of both my young children starting from 3mths onwards. But because my younger child is turning 2 years, and i will be placing him in CC, she is free to take up new assignments. I'm doing her a favour by helping her post on this forum. Let me know if you are interested to find out more.

Hi,
Is the nanny available next year end Jan 2016? My EDD is on October 2015 and my maternity leave would be till end January 2016. I would like to find a nanny for my child in advanced. If you are convenient maybe you can provide the contact details to my email at [email protected]. thank you.

Hi,
I have a friend who is looking for babies & kids to take care on weekends only. She is mid 40s, always cheerful and stays very near to Bukit Panjang Plaza.
Let me know if you want her contact details.

Back