(2016/03) March 2016 Babies!!

ya..my gynae told me my food intake is not sufficient for myself and my twins... but no choice, if i force myself to eat more, i will vomit out... i try to snack on fruits more though...
do take care!! try eating more fruits. I think it should help a bit since you are really not eating a lot.
I've been eating a lot throughout the day (5-6 small meals) but after dinner, i'm back to normal and don't eat supper.
weird!

Just had an appt with gynae. Did a scan. But Maybe I'm too early. So she Didn't get to scan anything. Just saying ovary everything is normal. Told her I had a faint positive for consecutive 4 days. She ask me not to take hpt anymore. She will take my blood for test. And Mon to take again to make sure my hcg rise.

It takes me awhile before I detected positive.And I suffer very bad cramps for months.Gp kept telling me is gastric pain and I went to 3 Gps!so don't worry,soon the scan will show it!;)

It takes me awhile before I detected positive.And I suffer very bad cramps for months.Gp kept telling me is gastric pain and I went to 3 Gps!so don't worry,soon the scan will show it!;)
Wow. Heard this from you really keep me a ease at mind. Been worrying.

Hello all mummy to be,

I was tested positive today with doctor confirmation.
Based on the calendar calculation ,my edd is in March 2016.

Congrats all :)
So excited and im going for scan this saturday.

Just had an appt with gynae. Did a scan. But Maybe I'm too early. So she Didn't get to scan anything. Just saying ovary everything is normal. Told her I had a faint positive for consecutive 4 days. She ask me not to take hpt anymore. She will take my blood for test. And Mon to take again to make sure my hcg rise.

Same here! mine was a faint positive and the scan didn't show anything although at 5 weeks. Gynae says probably about 4 weeks only so I was scheduled to return again at week 6!

Hello all mummy to be,

I was tested positive today with doctor confirmation.
Based on the calendar calculation ,my edd is in March 2016.

Congrats all :)
So excited and im going for scan this saturday.

Hi Grace! Congratulations! I went to the doctor for second confirmation the next day also after I was tested positive using the home test kit. Now I'm in my 9th week but yet to go to see gynae.

What kind of scan ur gyane use? If use transvaginal should see more clearly?

Same here! mine was a faint positive and the scan didn't show anything although at 5 weeks. Gynae says probably about 4 weeks only so I was scheduled to return again at week 6!
Ya. Guess I'm at my 4th week from last mestural date. Probably too early for scan. Hope now my hcg will rise.

Ya. Guess I'm at my 4th week from last mestural date. Probably too early for scan. Hope now my hcg will rise.
If 4th wks frm ur last menstrual date and assume that ur menses cycle is 30 days then bb should be only 2-3wks max. U can go buy clear blue digital and test? Cos that will roughly tell u how many wks u r

Hi everyone, I just found out I'm pregnant with my 2nd child. EDD is 22 March. I would love to join the facebook group. Please add me. My facebook name is Cherie Gwee. Thanks! :)

If 4th wks frm ur last menstrual date and assume that ur menses cycle is 30 days then bb should be only 2-3wks max. U can go buy clear blue digital and test? Cos that will roughly tell u how many wks u r
Ya. I did. Stated 1 - 2 weeks. Just taken this morning.

Hi. Tested positive 3 wks ago. This is my 2nd pregnancy. My edd is 13th march.
Visited my gynae twice. 1st when is 4wks+ n also last fri 6wks. Unlike my 1st pregnancy, I m experiencing spotting since last fri n gynae told me will last 3 to 4 days. But till date there is still spotting.
My appetite have also increased but cannot eat too much. Even half cup milo or milk can make me vomit esp night time.. feeling tired easily n now scare of cold..
Let's us Jia you!!

Visited my gynae twice. 1st when is 4wks+ n also last fri 6wks. Unlike my 1st pregnancy, I m experiencing spotting since last fri n gynae told me will last 3 to 4 days. But till date there is still spotting.
My appetite have also increased but cannot eat too much. Even half cup milo or milk can make me vomit esp night time.. feeling tired easily n now scare of cold..
Let's us Jia you!!
Take care. Relax more. As long as gynae not concern about spotting, is fine.

That's great! That should confirm your pregnancy. Just wait a little longer to see your beanie! Think 4th wks onwards should be quite clear already, 5th wks onwards should be able to hear heartbeat
So the weeks you are talking here is base on conceptio right. I'm kinda confuse on this. Oh Ya. Is it possible to Drink cold water at this time? Sometime I feel super hot. So I will feel like drinking.

Mummies
I got flu and sorethroat:(feeling so terrible.and I felt I have slight fever..but seems to subside already.do I go Normal GPs?or have to go Gynae?

Mummies
I got flu and sorethroat:(feeling so terrible.and I felt I have slight fever..but seems to subside already.do I go Normal GPs?or have to go Gynae?

Oh no... Personally, I'll go GP. I'll let the GP know that I'm pregnant though so that the medicine given is safe for pregnant women to take. Rest well and hope you get well soon.

Let's us Jia you!!

congrats. if you are still spotting. i suggest you go see your gynae for medication or jab. I had the same thing as you. I thought was my period coming. only to find out later that i was pregnant. Was spotting on off. have been on utrogestan tabs and proluton jabs since. ....but i have managed to stop my proluton jabs since.
and my dr ask me to hold to my utrogestan tabs in case i have any cramps and spotting-to start back again.
my appetite has increased too. and everything taste bland to me. i always thought that during the 1st trimester you won't be able to eat much. and here i have gained additional 2.5kg in just the past few weeks since finding out........i feel like a cow now. :)

So the weeks you are talking here is base on conceptio right. I'm kinda confuse on this. Oh Ya. Is it possible to Drink cold water at this time? Sometime I feel super hot. So I will feel like drinking.
Yes based on ur conception. Ur ovulation should be ard middle of ur cycle thus like the digital test kit says, it's ard 1-2 wks. Yes if u r feeling fine u may drink cold water. I personally drank a lot for my 1st pregnancy cos i was feeling so freaking hot. But this round i feeling cold n weak so i have no craving for any cold stuff. I just listen to my body. Hehe

Mummies
Yes can go gp just say u r preggy, dr will most likely prescribe paracetomol for ur fever, chromine foe ur flu and some lozenges for ur throat. Take care!

congrats. if you are still spotting. i suggest you go see your gynae for medication or jab. I had the same thing as you. I thought was my period coming. only to find out later that i was pregnant. Was spotting on off. have been on utrogestan tabs and proluton jabs since. ....but i have managed to stop my proluton jabs since.
and my dr ask me to hold to my utrogestan tabs in case i have any cramps and spotting-to start back again.
my appetite has increased too. and everything taste bland to me. i always thought that during the 1st trimester you won't be able to eat much. and here i have gained additional 2.5kg in just the past few weeks since finding out........i feel like a cow now. :)
The weightgain may be due to the hormones jab or med. Being one to have gain 20 plus kg for first pregnancy and find it hard to shed it off, try to just eat a little more not eat for 2. :p

Does morning sickness happen only in morning or can be anytime of the day? I can feel like vomiting even at night. Just had a feeling and i dash to the toilet. Not sure if any colleagues notice since nobody knows anything yet.. haha..

Yes based on ur conception. Ur ovulation should be ard middle of ur cycle thus like the digital test kit says, it's ard 1-2 wks. Yes if u r feeling fine u may drink cold water. I personally drank a lot for my 1st pregnancy cos i was feeling so freaking hot. But this round i feeling cold n weak so i have no craving for any cold stuff. I just listen to my body. Hehe
Ya. Cos this is my first , is There any Food that must avoid?

Hi All,

I'm new here, I just tested I'm positive and I think is only 2-3wk or 3-4wk. I Dun knw what should I do now and which gynae should I go. Blur... This is my #1 baby.... Any recommendations? Would prefer not to have the chop chop kind gynae and if possible a female gynae will be better....

Hi All,

I'm new here, I just tested I'm positive and I think is only 2-3wk or 3-4wk. I Dun knw what should I do now and which gynae should I go. Blur... This is my #1 baby.... Any recommendations? Would prefer not to have the chop chop kind gynae and if possible a female gynae will be better....
I think you Can wait awhile to go to the gynae. As I went too early Didn't get to see anything yet through scanning. I'm not sure which gynae to go to. I just google search the want nearest to my house. And is a female gynae.

Does morning sickness happen only in morning or can be anytime of the day? I can feel like vomiting even at night. Just had a feeling and i dash to the toilet. Not sure if any colleagues notice since nobody knows anything yet.. haha..
Can happen anytime of the day!

Ya. Cos this is my first , is There any Food that must avoid?
Not really if u follow ang mo style but everything in moderation and ensure itms hygienic. Like if u like to eat sashimi, make sure u go to repeautable resturants where they practice high level of hygiene

I go to Yvonne chan clinic at tmc:)I follow her since young.and she is very patience too..I feel more comfortable to female Gynae too.can goggle her:)she's quite reputable:)

Not really if u follow ang mo style but everything in moderation and ensure itms hygienic. Like if u like to eat sashimi, make sure u go to repeautable resturants where they practice high level of hygiene
If Chinese style lei ? I know must avoid eating peanut as peanut Can cause ezyma.

At last minute was informed by my top management they need me to be out-stationed for the next two weeks. Hubby and my family not keen on letting me go also cos my morning sickness is on and off. I have mild headache the whole day every day since the start of my pregnancy and I get tired easily. Plus at night time my headache will be so severe that it feels like my head is going to explode. The smell of mee siam is my worst enemy (makes me vomit) and anything else with soy sauce, coconut milk and cheese. Ever since pregnancy I've been sleeping at 9PM!

Had no choice but to tell my director I'm pregnant and they need to send someone else. Somehow it's gonna affect my performance review though. :(

If Chinese style lei ? I know must avoid eating peanut as peanut Can cause ezyma.
Chinese style ah super lots of restrictions don't even know where to start.. Haha.. No lei there is another school of tot that if wanna avoid allergy should expose to high allergy food. Also i don't think there is any scientific proof that avoiding can prevent ezcema? If both parents have a history then naturally bb is higher risk of getting. Same for allergy

At last minute was informed by my top management they need me to be out-stationed for the next two weeks. Hubby and my family not keen on letting me go also cos my morning sickness is on and off. I have mild headache the whole day every day since the start of my pregnancy and I get tired easily. Plus at night time my headache will be so severe that it feels like my head is going to explode. The smell of mee siam is my worst enemy (makes me vomit) and anything else with soy sauce, coconut milk and cheese. Ever since pregnancy I've been sleeping at 9PM!

Had no choice but to tell my director I'm pregnant and they need to send someone else. Somehow it's gonna affect my performance review though. :(

I always find it gd to inform bosses the moment u r preggy so they can be more understanding. Even if it affect there's no choice, ur bb is definately more impt :)

I always find it gd to inform bosses the moment u r preggy so they can be more understanding. Even if it affect there's no choice, ur bb is definately more impt :)
I thought it would be better if I tell when my first trimester is almost nearing. My MIL a bit of the superstitious kind. She said can only start to announce or tell once the first trimester over so as not to jinx it. But I agree with you, baby definitely more important! :)

Chinese style ah super lots of restrictions don't even know where to start.. Haha.. No lei there is another school of tot that if wanna avoid allergy should expose to high allergy food. Also i don't think there is any scientific proof that avoiding can prevent ezcema? If both parents have a history then naturally bb is higher risk of getting. Same for allergy

ya lor. i think it will be a blessing if you could eat anything at all during your 1st trimester. someone told me not to take fizzy drinks. but fizzy drinks help me keep my food down so far. milo seems to make me vomit so much more. today i ate sandwiches with cheese slices and tomato sauce. i think mainly its the tomato sauce that is making me satisfied finally hahaha .

ya lor. i think it will be a blessing if you could eat anything at all during your 1st trimester. someone told me not to take fizzy drinks. but fizzy drinks help me keep my food down so far. milo seems to make me vomit so much more. today i ate sandwiches with cheese slices and tomato sauce. i think mainly its the tomato sauce that is making me satisfied finally hahaha .
I follow the ang mo way, i just eatwhatever i feel like except w moderation. Unless u r known to have a poor body constituion, then u might need to watch ur diet a bit more carefully

I thought it would be better if I tell when my first trimester is almost nearing. My MIL a bit of the superstitious kind. She said can only start to announce or tell once the first trimester over so as not to jinx it. But I agree with you, baby definitely more important! :)
I feel it's not really jinx it but more of like if u do not make it past the first trimester because it is so unstable u may find it hard to tell ppl who knew that bb is not there anymore.

Chinese style I heard is crab, pineapple. Can't remember some others as well. Like Chinese also have what cannot use scissor. But like working mother is hard to prevent using of using scissor at work.

Yes. Like for me. I Love you Drink teh c. But now I Drink it give me the vomit feeling. And I feel when I bend and get up I will feel abit dizzy.

Back