I am a unwed single mum

I only buy milk and diaper from jintai @ rivervale plaza and also raw food from wet market. So i really need cash and i dont go nutc to buy thing

I earning less than 2k and baby keep admitting to hospital with lung infection. Flu .. difficulties breathing.. A and E is cost $103 now .. no baby bouns for unwed .. go to use cash to throw on the counter

I earning less than 2k and baby keep admitting to hospital with lung infection. Flu .. difficulties breathing.. A and E is cost $103 now .. no baby bouns for unwed .. go to use cash to throw on the counter
Do u have a medical social worker. Im a single mom. I dont pay at a&e cos i cant afford the $130 registratio at kkh. U can ask them to refer u to a medicalsocialworker

Yes they will help one. If not u just keep telling them u no money they will bill to ur place lor.
Then accumulate.
My current bill is 5k plus. They wiped out my medisave alrd.

Alternatively you can go to your nearest family service centre to seek additional help.
Thats what im doing :)

You wanna pm me ?

Hi Cherly me same as u I also a unwed single mum with a daughter 20 months and also have a mom to take care and am we are staying at 2 room flat. yes it true the path is really very hard to go but still we need to be strong. My salary bring back also little then you. I only bring back after cpf is S$1359 and I need to pay my 2 room flat expenses, my baby daily expenses and also my mum and also my gal medical expense. I also slowly paid them a bit by bit due on my problem as I told them. So every month indeed I always trouble of the money for buying my gal milk powder or my house item. U can try to go MP nearby your place to seek them for help. As me they help me only S$100 every alternate 2 months. So is really hard time when there is no support and help by anyone. So that is thanks to all this side that mummy donate and help us here.

I can exchange ur voucher but meet at sengkang or rumbia station. Pm if keen.

Btw, how many mths is ur baby & what brand milk powder ur baby drinking? I have some milk powder to give away also.

Last edited:
Hihi,

I can help too. Let me know. Any other baby items that you need, u can PM me. I see whatever I can pass u :)

Back