looking for homebased jobs

hi I have a work from home job to offer, 100% work from home, no selling , flexible timing. If you are able to read and type in Chinese, this job is perfectly suitable for you. if you are interested ,pls PM me your email address.
Hi rit.
Pm me , im intrested.
My email: [email protected]
Tkq

I have home business opportunity, anyone interested? Please provide me your e-mail address for me to share more detail

Hi,

Planning to quit to look after my son but he attend had day childcare so intend to look out for home based or part time job... pls pm me.. Thanks.

Hi, if you just interested to earn some allowance and not looking for a lot of income from any part time job, u may consider doing some investment.
I recently put in an investment that claims to earn 2-5% every month. Joined in Jul, and really earning more than USD80 plus every week. It was introduced to me by a friend so I am still new in it. Just know that it taps on other pple's expertises in FX market. There is nothing we need to do as this is just like another investment and we get the reports on the performance and how much we earn every week. PM me if interested.

I know of young mummies who freelance and make up to 3k per month.

They typically work in designing, writing, social media, teach music etc. Not in sales or MLM or anything that require you to stand at MRTs and push products to ppl! You can try listing yourself as a freelancer at www.beehivee.com to try? its great because you can choose when you want to work (when the children are asleep or in school!) a lot of flexibility and relatively good money too!!

Back