Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Lolzzz...my dear...u sound unjustified not given a sandwich...haha...

I was given...din ask for it...I had a milo,sandwich,banana, apple juice...

Wah! Why so bias?? I was only given milo & biscuit. & I was released only @ 7.30pm cuz the doc was soo late! Imagine no food from midnight till 7.30pm. Basket! :mad:
Hahaha!

dreamscometrue and monkeychick, I was given e sandwiches, din have to ask. But no apple juice!

Lolzzz!!!comingchamp sounds unjustified as well...I was also given milo n crackers on 1 ocassion...

We b appreciative la..k?hav we eat, dun hav, we still hav milo...

Wah! Why so bias?? I was only given milo & biscuit. & I was released only @ 7.30pm cuz the doc was soo late! Imagine no food from midnight till 7.30pm. Basket! :mad:
Hahaha!

All lor all lor...no angry ya...
lolzz!!!can't imagine we comparing milo,crackers,sandwich,apple juice,banana...
Wahahaha!!!....:D

From what I can remember from the nurse told me, it helps to trick the body to produce progesterone needed to support pregnancy. After the suppression our body might not produce the required amount of progesterone. Correct me if I am wrong.
For few of us that cannot have hcg shot because of the fear of ohss, we actually do the progesterone oil jab on our butt daily during 2ww.
Wow, daily oil jab on your butt?? Which mean a full month of injection?

Is that on top of the daily insertion of crinonegel?

All lor all lor...no angry ya...
lolzz!!!can't imagine we comparing milo,crackers,sandwich,apple juice,banana...
Wahahaha!!!....:D
Haha..It's really funny that we are comparing the food after the OR..

I was given only milo and biscuits for my prev OR and I stayed in ward 2a, those 6 bedded room. This time round, everything seems 'upgraded' for me. Stayed in single room (where I didn't request for it), with sumptuous food (milo, sandwich, banana, apple juice, water) after fasting..

Haha..It's really funny that we are comparing the food after the OR..

I was given only milo and biscuits for my prev OR and I stayed in ward 2a, those 6 bedded room. This time round, everything seems 'upgraded' for me. Stayed in single room (where I didn't request for it), with sumptuous food (milo, sandwich, banana, apple juice, water) after fasting..

Ya..is funny...lol...
I hope comingchamp also got a single room...else will add on...:p

Ladies, may I ask how do you manage working and at the same time going through this process? how in a struggle. not very open to tell my boss that I am going through this. but yet, how to suddenly get HL, and then suddenly if cycle not successful to abort and go for another fresh and apply for HL. This whole thing is so stressful and I have not even started. I am really very admirable for all your perseverance!

I told my boss. The first cycle he was very supportive. I showed up for work 30 min later on days of the scans. I went back to work between ER and ET to minimize the interruption, then took a week of after ET. For the second fresh cycle, I could tell he was having a hard time juggling without me, but he didn't say anything. I also went back a few days early and didn't take full 2 weeks of HL, which he told me he appreciated.

On the other hand, I have the feeling that I will probably not be given the most important projects for a while. The truth is, maybe that's for the best, because this phase of TTC I also don't want a lot of responsibilities. I need the flexibility to be able to take time off when I need to. For me, it was a hard realization. I was used to being the most trustworthy and reliable employee, and it was hard for me to be "second best." Rationally I knew I needed to re-prioritize my family life over my job, but emotionally it was still hard to face the fact that I would probably be overlooked for promotions, etc.

Don't stress yourself out. Keep your eyes on the prize. Know what's the most important to you and ignore the noise.

I din get a single room! Not only tat, e man in e bed beside mine was snoring away and e aunties opp were toking so loudly! Hahaha...

Lolzzz...my dear...u sound unjustified not given a sandwich...haha...

I was given...din ask for it...I had a milo,sandwich,banana, apple juice...
Wow! Now u make me feel even more unjustified! Still got banana and apple juice! Haha.. I'm going to screen shot this and show the nurses if they do not give me all these for the next round! Why double standards... Wahaha

sj123, I dun have progesterone jabs daily too only crinone. Maybe based on previous blood tests, my levels were ok... I hope!
Yea maybe your blood test shows that you do not need the extra support. I am sure chr and prof going through every number before they make decision.

Condolences to happybb... u are a very strong lady and I know ur dad is very proud of you where he is now. Do take care

Hi
@sweetpie, @MonkeyChick, @chloe_ng, @remembeRainbow, @veraine

Thanks the quick replies. I went to go back and see Dr Loh for 2nd opinion. He said my 10mm prolpy dun need to remove now cos he thinks it's rather small. Most importantly is to get my eggs out before end Aug go to claim my grant. I guess is as someone said, NUH is more conservative, they wanna make sure things are more "properly" prepared. But after this cycle, i may want to get it remove so that my uterus is totally clean.

ladies, may I ask how frequent is the checks/scans/blood tests prior OR? thanks thanks
Mine was 4 times.. Abt 3-4 days in between each scan/BT

Ivf patients get to see prof first in the morn, so you shd be done at prof around 830, then can proceed to draw ur blood and collect med from CHR.. Shd finish by 9am, but give allowance to abt 930am each time?

ladies, may I ask how frequent is the checks/scans/blood tests prior OR? thanks thanks

Mine was 6-7times before ER...very close monitoring for my case.

But one big thing I like abt Prof is his punctuality...so punctual tt as long as Im early or on time, the whole procedure from scan to bt to collecting med is really swift...usually ~1hr or less everything is settled...I super like the efficiency..literally not much waiting time...;)

Mine was 6-7times before ER...very close monitoring for my case.

But one big thing I like abt Prof is his punctuality...so punctual tt as long as Im early or on time, the whole procedure from scan to bt to collecting med is really swift...usually ~1hr or less everything is settled...I super like the efficiency..literally not much waiting time...;)
thanks ladies.

hey all,

"bad" news from me. I got only 1 mature egg and it din fertilise. Gotta start new cycle liao.

Can check wat is e bill like for anyone previously in my situation?

Oso if wanna see prof, tell them during clinic g appt is it?

Back