No pregnancy symptoms??

coachy0203

Hi everyone,

My menses is late for 5 days and I did a pregnancy test yesterday and today but I only got one not so obvious test line (today's test is darker than yesterday one) I read online, they said even if its a faint line, my chance of pregnancy is pretty high. So im wondering, does it because the embryo hasnt attached itself to my womb thats why the line is faint? Also, I dont feel anything pregnancy symptoms yet. I just feel hungry all the time.

Im so nervous now, just want to know if anyone of you dont have any symptoms when you are pregnant?

Thanks everyone

Hi there, have you gone to a doctor to confirm the pregnancy? how about trying those digital type of preg test kit, at least you wont have to make any wild guesses?
Other than feeling a little bit more hungry than usual, and also sleepy too, i do not really have any other signs.

@naive2310: I did test it at home (3 times in 3 different days lol) the clearblue test stated im 2-3 weeks, so I guess im about 5 weeks plus. I made the dr appointment on monnext week.

Im feeling hungry in the beginning but its changing since yesterday, I don't have any appetite but I still try to eat as much as I can. Yes, feeling sleepy and tired all the time lol

How many weeks are you now?

@naive2310: I did test it at home (3 times in 3 different days lol) the clearblue test stated im 2-3 weeks, so I guess im about 5 weeks plus. I made the dr appointment on monnext week.

Im feeling hungry in the beginning but its changing since yesterday, I don't have any appetite but I still try to eat as much as I can. Yes, feeling sleepy and tired all the time lol

How many weeks are you now?

congrats!! so many kits cant be wrong.. lol.. i am around 6 going on 7.. i get very hungry at lunch time especially at around 11 plus.. nowadays i can barely open my eyes at 9.30pm... but the terrible thing is, i usually wake up after 6 - 7 hours and have prob falling back to sleep. i have been waking up btween 330am - 5am for the past few days.. gosh..

Yeah, I feel sleepy around 10plus, and didnt have good sleep the past few days, waking up during the night then fell back to sleep again, not sure if its caused by the pregnancy or im just too stress :(

congrats!! so many kits cant be wrong.. lol.. i am around 6 going on 7.. i get very hungry at lunch time especially at around 11 plus.. nowadays i can barely open my eyes at 9.30pm... but the terrible thing is, i usually wake up after 6 - 7 hours and have prob falling back to sleep. i have been waking up btween 330am - 5am for the past few days.. gosh..

normally morning sickness will starts on week 6 onwards.. if you are the lucky ones, maybe you won't have morning sickness at all

@pixie ng : ya I read about it, some people might start at week 6. I read from other threads that you are having twins, congrats :) im seeing a dr on mon, hope things will go well, im 33 already and this is my first baby, im really nervous, not sure how baby is going on down there.

I didn't get any symptoms till week 9 and went down fast and furious for a while :D Am on week 18 now and the MS has gone away.

@pixie ng : ya I read about it, some people might start at week 6. I read from other threads that you are having twins, congrats :) im seeing a dr on mon, hope things will go well, im 33 already and this is my first baby, im really nervous, not sure how baby is going on down there.
aiya.. i also around your age... LOL~ and also first baby...
for me, is totally hell.... perhaps i never really sick my whole entire life.. so now with the severe MS, I really feel like shit

Back