NDP 1 Aug preview

kittymay

I have a pair of tickets for green sector and with to exchange to yellow sector so we can be seated together.

Anyone who has 2 yellow sector tickets to swop, pls whatsapp me at 96679325.

Thanks!

Icekcang, pls be fair in your words.

I agreed to give you the tickets with the conditions that u give me the 2 bags and the Singa lion. U agreed but you went back on your words within a short hour. This being the case, how can I trust you fully that I will get the stuff back. What if your kids ask to keep the cute little Singa once they see it. Then I will have no way to get the Singa which everyone knows I am collecting.

And I feel that you should be contented as you already have some tickets on hand but still looking for a better seats etc.

Who is not looking for best seats?? U tell me.

Well, thanks for giving me a hope. I only say if can negotiate. If u don't want negotiate , just say non negotiable. No need like that. I didn't went back on my word. I say if it's not OK, all goody bag give u plus my own funpack lion also give u plus 2 Geronimo Stilton book for free.
My kids throw the lion on my bed n they didn't play since the day of collection.

So y would I want the lion. It does not mean anything to me at all.

Well..nvm. Thanks for giving me some hope.

FYI, I have already offered you 2 of the goody bags which are enough for your 2 kids. But you still said you want 3...citing your kids wants it. And left with 1 for me and the 4 Singa. And That's not what we agreed on initially.

As for the token, you offered in your post to other mummies too. I planded to pass the token of the books will be passed to 2 kids to encourage them to read.

And the token is just a small tokeof appreciation for the effort to collect the tickets(time and effort) and then meet you at your convenience.

Much as I love to share the SG50 joy but I value basic trust and sincerity too. And the tickets should go to people who truly appreciate the opportunity to be part of the SG50 celebration .

U r putting words in my mouth..I don't need the goody bags. When did u give me the goody bags? U say u want the goody bags right after the preview. I say OK.
Where in the world come no. 3 goody bag?? U misunderstood me for someone else.

It's a fair exchange..I don't want any goody bag after all. I give u 2 books in exchange.

I don't know y are a collector. I don't like to collect things.
Singa lions u want, u take.

DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH, MUMMY !!

I have a pair of tickets for green sector and with to exchange to yellow sector so we can be seated together.

Anyone who has 2 yellow sector tickets to swop, pls whatsapp me at 96679325.

Thanks!
U don't preach what u do. U are not contented too with what u have. U want exchange for other tickets n have a better view..too. so u are not CONTENTED TOO..

Pls read carefully .... I want to exchange to be seated together with m uh family and kids. Not better seats....and even if so, who are you to comment as I have got the tickets.

U on the other hand still bugging people for tickets when you had been given. You even whatsapp me middle of the night at 1.14am. Understand you had been bugging other mummy too....don't you think it is a nuisance.

It is our perogative to decide who to give. I wanted to share since I have extra (since friend had to work) and I want the Singapore. So I don't think it is wrong to offer the seats while I take 1/2 of the no of goody bag (in this case 2 out of the 4) for the friend who can't come. While I keep the Singapore as I am a collector.

You agreed and asked many details which I entertained you...and lastly you said you wanted to give me only 1 bag only and the 4 Singa. Is this fair and don't you think you have ' breached' the trust within an hour. Can you imagine how I would feel if eventually you decided not to give me the bag and Singa (and that is a possibility).

My take: be contented, truthfully and sincere as we Ned to set good examples for our kids.

2 pair of tickets is 4 tickets. How many goody bag I don't know. I thought 1 goody bag per pair of tickets, Mummy. I already say no point keep the singa. It's of no use to me. I didn't bug. I also hv my own family members..who wish to go..but no luck. So I ask around..anything wrong?

Well..u misunderstood..
i misunderstood. Enough. Since u don't want give.. forget it.

What example? Who knows what you do? Ur kids don't know what u do. I say all goody bags give u liao, what u want...u not satisfied.. then Dont talk anymore.

end of story.

And I thought 1 pair 1 goody bag, 2 pair 2 goody bag..so I ask can negotiate to keep one goody bag tats all. SO SIMPLE. IF CAN'T NEGOTIATE, JUST SAY SO..
I MEAN NO HARM..小姐。

Basic trust is gone. In any deals here in this forum, I give the the benefit of doubts and trust unless proven otherwise.

Well, u know that 1 person has 1 goodie bag. 2 pairs 4 tickets so it means 4 person has 4 goodie bags.

Whereas I thought 1 pair of tickets entitled to 1 goodie bag, 2 pair of tickets entitled to 2 goodie bags

What a JOKE..

Hi Mummies,

I have received many request to sell or give away of the NDP tickets. FYI, I never had the intention to sell though small tokens are certainly appreciated for effort and time to collect and meet up.

However, sorry to disappoint but the tickets had been given away to a few mummies here to share the joy of celebrating SG50.

Thanks for your interest but if you are keen to trade/exchange or offer me your Singa for small token, pls drop me a PM.

Happy National Day!

Back