Samples for Goon Diapers and Moony Diapers

Phyllis76

Hi mummies, I would like to get some samples for Goon Diapers and Moony Diapers for trial. I am currently using Bosomi Diapers for almost 1 yr plus. In the recent months, I saw rashes at her waist (the back), where the stretchable band is, so I wish to try out either Goon or Moony diapers, which has good reviews, to see if the rashes is really due to the Bosomi diapers.

Is there any mummies who are willing to spare me around 4 pieces of each brand (L Size - my girl ard 10kg) for my trial? I don't mind to pay for the postage fees.

Thank you in advance.

hi. Sorry for the late reply. Thank lervia for your offer. I shall wait for the baby fair @ end August to take a look at the diaper samples instead. I shall not want you to waste your diapers as I understand that Goon is not cheap either. Thanks once again for your offer. Greatly appreciated.

No problem. U can jus request the diaper samples from Goon booth. Mine r all samples from them.. Hehe u can request more than 1 size.. They hv pants samples too but while stock last. Goon is really gd~

Thanks pochacco80. I don't need it now.. since there will be a baby fair on 28 Aug. I can get few samples from them. thanks for your offer.

Is there any mummies can spare me moony and goon diapers for trial? Willing to pay for the postage fees. Thanks in advance

Back