My 2 yrs daughter's sleep problem

best mum

Hi everyone, do u have any advice that why a 2 yrs toddler doesn't fall sleep until 2 hrs/3 hrs goes to the bed?
My daughter was able to fall to sleep soon (30 mins) after go to the bed.
But these few days she has changed.
Normally I will make her sleep at 8 pm. Now she falls to sleep almost at 11pm. I don't know what happen to her, I am also need to check with her school.
It is a big headache for me...
Please advise if you know something.

Sometimes their sleep pattern change. My daughter used to sleep at 9pm, then 11pm then my MIL will ask her to go to bed at 10pm. She will sing and talk alot before she finally fell asleep.

Yes, my 22 mo boy also same. Before slept at 8:30 now become 11, until i lose my patient to put him sleep. So now i just follow his patern, no choice

Hi, thanks for sharing your experiences. Sorry for my late appreciation that didn't check here so long. I will also monitor her patten and try to follow.

I noticed my 21month old's sleeping time in the evening depends on the activity of the day. If she managed to nap properly and not do much play, she wont be tired by 7:30pm which is her usual sleeping time. On the other hand, if she didn't nap enough (1hr or less) and/or had an active playtime during the day, then she'd be KO (knocked out) even before 7:30pm..

Hi I understand if kids play much can be KO easier. But daily she goes to school that cannt control too much. Maybe find time to let her play on the play ground nearby after that.

Back