(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Haha. . Yaloh. Recently need to work late n miss my bb while I m working. Keep looking at his pictures :)
I haven start work but i can feel you already. When preg i used to work till 8plus or later daily. I can imagine gg back work and face the same timing. Now the department gg thru re-org again. Hai. Jiayou!!! Things can only get better

I haven start work but i can feel you already. When preg i used to work till 8plus or later daily. I can imagine gg back work and face the same timing. Now the department gg thru re-org again. Hai. Jiayou!!! Things can only get better
Hopefully after the re-org things get better... Jiayou...

Hi mummies! May I know appx how many hours your lo sleeps a day?

Ppl always tell me that babies eat and sleep eat and sleep... why does my baby stay awake most of the time? Hai. The only way to make him sleep at night is to nurse him to sleep... every night also need to latch to make him sleep. No one else at home can help and they give up already. Always push to me when baby starts getting cranky. Today I've been dl him from 9pm to 12.10am and he still can't sleep! In the end fed him 90 ml of fm and now he's still awake fidgeting and crying. He has been awake for more than 6 hours from his last evening nap.

He will usually nap in the morning after shower and once in the noon and evening for 30 mins to 1 hr only.

He's 3mo btw. I'm sooo tired already lo...
Sounds very tough... There were times my LO like tt too... Whole day awake. Someone here recommended the wonder weeks app (I didn't download but read up on it, found the explanation qt useful).

Btw u mentioned that there are also other ppl attending to LO.. Did he get used to a particular method of being put to sleep (besides dl)? It cld have been used by someone else and the person now stopped using the method. Just a suggestion... Mb u wanna check with ur family.

Ppl always tell me that babies eat and sleep eat and sleep... why does my baby stay awake most of the time? Hai. The only way to make him sleep at night is to nurse him to sleep... every night also need to latch to make him sleep. No one else at home can help and they give up already. Always push to me when baby starts getting cranky. Today I've been dl him from 9pm to 12.10am and he still can't sleep! In the end fed him 90 ml of fm and now he's still awake fidgeting and crying. He has been awake for more than 6 hours from his last evening nap.

He will usually nap in the morning after shower and once in the noon and evening for 30 mins to 1 hr only.

Do you drink coffee? Heard some babies sensitive to coffee. For day time, i rmb for infant care they have 1 short nap in the morning, 1 long nap ard noon and 1 short nap in the evening (my #1 experience 4 yrs ago. Maybe other mummies can cfm) my LO sleeps quite abit in the day. Sometimes i worry he sleep too much and wun sleep at night. Dun tink he follows a schedule yet. But tink total nap time shld hv up to 6 hrs or more in the day.

Hi ladies! Put me as next gathering too cos need to accompany my mum to tts for her doc appt. Enjoy your tea session!!
Jts: I baked loads of cookies yesterday.. choc chips, cranberry almond, cranberry oatmeal & raisin oatmeal! Took me 2+ hours to finish and now feeling the backache from standing too long... the price to pay for loving sweet treats! Lol!

Hi ladies! Put me as next gathering too cos need to accompany my mum to tts for her doc appt. Enjoy your tea session!!
Jts: I baked loads of cookies yesterday.. choc chips, cranberry almond, cranberry oatmeal & raisin oatmeal! Took me 2+ hours to finish and now feeling the backache from standing too long... the price to pay for loving sweet treats! Lol!
@sweetness, u baked ur own lactation cookies?? Wow....

Mummies, those bf are you eating spicy food?

Yesterday I found my bb face all red rashes dot dot like dat. Dunno if there something wrong with my ebm. It is not the first time. Last time also experienced once but the following day all gone. Dunno what it is... Just thinking whether it is due to the food i eat. But I could not remember what I eat 2 days ago.....

My bb hardly sleep in the day time too. He will sleep the most half an hour each time after feed. Night time I will DL him or top up with FM if he still cry. He can sleep say from 10pm till 4pm n wake up for milk. In between he will make some noises but I never wake him up till he cry out loud. My nanny always say not enough milk that's why he doesn't want to sleep.

Wow your lo can sleep so long hours at night... mine hardly sleep for so long. So worried about his development...

I'm sure my family will keep thinking that is because I have not enough milk too haha...

Mummies, those bf are you eating spicy food?

Yesterday I found my bb face all red rashes dot dot like dat. Dunno if there something wrong with my ebm. It is not the first time. Last time also experienced once but the following day all gone. Dunno what it is... Just thinking whether it is due to the food i eat. But I could not remember what I eat 2 days ago.....
I do eat spicy food. Even chilli padi. Ops. Maybe your bb is heat rash?

Gathering sounds fun n would love to join. Too bad bb is still v cranky n worse crankier each day. Hope to join next time. Enjoy urselves!

My boy also doesn't nap long during the day.. At most 30min to an hour each time and 3 times per day. I tried to let him nap around the same time everyday..

I suspect he is now having sleep regression as this 2 days at night he woke up like every 2 hours... Previously he sleep at 8pm then after we dream feed him at 10.30pm the longest he can last till 4am like that.. But now before we dreamfeed, he start to wake up.

My 3mo boi aso slp less during day. 15mins up, or mus carry to slp. So i let him play toys till he tired den i dl sleep ...
Night he also sleep ard 12-2am, den subsequent 2x i dl him if he moves(dream feed i suppose). My boi can slp while in burping or sitting position, maybe cos he experiencing colic so lying on back uncomfy. I read put bb on tummy aso can help bb to sleep during nap... But i nv try.

I drink coffee daily! But not a spicy or chilli person, but cut coffee once every 3 days ( colic, lactose intolerance ) so far when got heat rash i apply moisturizer will go off...

Date : 3rd August 2015
Place : Carousel
Time : 3:30-5:30
Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
2. mylilsheep w bb (TBC)
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee maybe w baby
5. yanarah (prefer 6th, ok with 5th, can't make it on 4th)
6. Hi mei, with bb
7. Twirlycandy w/o baby
8. blythylively w/o baby

-Anna0214
-highness
-Sweetness
-cherrovski
-skivewalker
-cool_y2
-cynn04
-purplehunny
-momocrv
- @eatsleepgym sry if i missed ur post, but u all keen to join for hightea?
- @evelyntan83 sry if i missed ur post, but u all keen to join for hightea?

Maybe your baby will stop cranky if you bring him along hehe.
Wish I could but problem is I'm super tired coz he sleeps during day time and every night from 11pm onwards he becomes very active, cranky, rejects feeding n cries non stop. Each night episode will last till 5am. Has been so for the past two weeks n I'm dead beat.... can only try to nap a bit in the afternoon if not I can't last till wee hours.

I have alrdy made a reservation for 10pax at carousel, Royal Plaza on Scotts for the 3rd aug at 1530hrs.

If there are more ppl joining, do let me know so I can update.
PM me your numbers if you are joining.

Sounds very tough... There were times my LO like tt too... Whole day awake. Someone here recommended the wonder weeks app (I didn't download but read up on it, found the explanation qt useful).

Btw u mentioned that there are also other ppl attending to LO.. Did he get used to a particular method of being put to sleep (besides dl)? It cld have been used by someone else and the person now stopped using the method. Just a suggestion... Mb u wanna check with ur family.

In the day my fil will put him in yao lan for his nap..! That's the only way to make him sleep... It's either he sleeps in yao lan or I nurse him to sleep. I do not want him to be sleeping in yao lan at night also...

My boy also doesn't nap long during the day.. At most 30min to an hour each time and 3 times per day. I tried to let him nap around the same time everyday..

I suspect he is now having sleep regression as this 2 days at night he woke up like every 2 hours... Previously he sleep at 8pm then after we dream feed him at 10.30pm the longest he can last till 4am like that.. But now before we dreamfeed, he start to wake up.
Ya lo so jialat gotta wake up every hour or every two hour :(

Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
2. mylilsheep w bb (TBC)
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee maybe w baby
6. Hi mei, with bb
7. Twirlycandy w/o baby
8. blythylively w/o baby

-Anna0214
-highness
-Sweetness
-cherrovski
-skivewalker
-cool_y2
-cynn04
-purplehunny
-momocrv

Hehe I'll not be able to join you guys this time round... maybe the next round ok! Do enjoy the meet up and hitea!!

I have alrdy made a reservation for 10pax at carousel, Royal Plaza on Scotts for the 3rd aug at 1530hrs.

If there are more ppl joining, do let me know so I can update.
PM me your numbers if you are joining.

I will be joining the high tea. Nazriah, I will pm u my number.

Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
2. mylilsheep w bb (TBC)
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee maybe w baby
6. Hi mei, with bb
7. Twirlycandy w/o baby
8. blythylively w/o baby

-Anna0214
-highness
-Sweetness
-cherrovski
-skivewalker
-cool_y2
-cynn04
-purplehunny
-momocrv

Hi furbee, Sorry I can't make it for the hightea.. :( you ladies enjoy =)

@sweetness do u sell ur home made cookies??if have sinfully pure chocolate do lemme know! I love chocolatessss

@furbee, I only bake and gift to my friends.. I took order once before and that stressed me out.. haha.. I keep thinking whether it will turn out nice.. aiyo.. so better not lah.. next time got chance to meet up again with u ladies.. then I'll make sure I bake some for u all! :)

Price: $42++ per pax
Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
2. mylilsheep w bb (TBC)
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee maybe w baby
5. yanarah
6. Hi mei, with bb
7. Twirlycandy w/o baby
8. blythylively w/o baby
9. Happy08

-Anna0214
-highness
-Sweetness
-cherrovski
-skivewalker
-cool_y2
-cynn04
-purplehunny
-momocrv
-eatsleepgym
-evelyntan83

Price: $42++ per pax
Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
2. mylilsheep w bb (TBC)
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee maybe w baby
5. yanarah
6. Hi mei, with bb
7. Twirlycandy w/o baby
8. blythylively w/o baby
9. Happy08

-Anna0214
-highness
-Sweetness
-cherrovski
-skivewalker
-cool_y2
-cynn04
-purplehunny
-momocrv
-eatsleepgym
-evelyntan83

I will be coming with baby. Hope cam handle bb alone. Btw, is there nursing room at the hotel? Or do mummies intend to nurse at the restaurant? So far I've only DL once outside at taka nursing room.

@furbee, I only bake and gift to my friends.. I took order once before and that stressed me out.. haha.. I keep thinking whether it will turn out nice.. aiyo.. so better not lah.. next time got chance to meet up again with u ladies.. then I'll make sure I bake some for u all! :)

Wonder when will I have the time n energy to bake again!

@happy08 for me i nurse outside with cover.. Lest tat bb start wailing chopchop stuff nips.

@sweetness i know nuts bout baking, but i guess its fun to bake wit the lol kids!! Got those baking cafe right..?

@hi_mei , lol yesss their innocent angelic smile after they do something terribly wrong seems not wrong!!! But 3am.... Ur girl really take ur anger & sadness away...:rolleyes:

I woke up at 6am to pump before work and realised my LO Nvr woke up for milk at all! Woke up my hb to confirm since he is the night caregiver. Then he jump out of bed and tell me Nvr.

LO then start to make noise when she hear my pump. Finally milk time @ 6:20am. Last fed @ 8:30 last nite.... :confused:

@highness ur girl 1st time sleep thru? Its a gd start! My boi drink at least 5x last night. :(
Actually jus realise i have yet to face reality...6am pump milk, seems like tats what i have to start all over again 2wks time wen i start work :( so sad.

@nazriah my boi too! Every morning will cry den fart at same time. But my lo will arched his back..couple of times i almost drop him. Will u bathe bb straight away when shes up? Or wait till she wakes up the 2nd round?

@highness ur girl 1st time sleep thru? Its a gd start! My boi drink at least 5x last night. :(
Actually jus realise i have yet to face reality...6am pump milk, seems like tats what i have to start all over again 2wks time wen i start work :( so sad.

@nazriah my boi too! Every morning will cry den fart at same time. But my lo will arched his back..couple of times i almost drop him. Will u bathe bb straight away when shes up? Or wait till she wakes up the 2nd round?

Will bathe her once she is fully awake. She woke up alrdy. But now q-ing for toilet. So wait a while ah.

My girl also love to stretch herself till she arch her back so much. My mil said like prawn. Hehehhe.... I love to stretch as well, and during pregnant I ate lots of prawns. Cld be due to that she stretch till like prawn

@furbee, not first time. Got once was @ 6:30 then woke up. But has been @ 4/5am for few days.. Suddenly she sleep thru again.. Duno will dehydrate anot..

My girl woke up crying... and while trying to coax her.... she stop crying and started a series of loud farts. Then she closed back her eyes to continue sleeping and smiling at me.
Hahhahhaha..... I am still laughing of loud... hehhehehehhe
Haha!!! She must be so happy to let out gas!

My hair is everywhere leh. On the floor, bed, pillow. Anybody experience bad hair fall? Ppl say if baby salivating alot, the mother's hair will also fall alot.

My hair is everywhere leh. On the floor, bed, pillow. Anybody experience bad hair fall? Ppl say if baby salivating alot, the mother's hair will also fall alot.

You're about 4mths post partum? Yup the hair falling does happen by then, really very scary seeing so much hair loss! I think mine continued for a few more mths until my hair stylist said my hair thinned too much and gave me some hair tonic to use.

@nazriah, I bought organic shampoo during baby fair last time. They said will reduce hair loss. I don't know if it is true .... but ... I think I am planning cut my hair soon, do not want to keep it too long

Back