2WW - for those TTC-ing

Thanks for your advice, cantaloupe. Yes, AF just reported. :( sigh will try harder next time.
Btw is it common for our menstrual cycle to go haywire when ttc? This is my first month ttc n first time encounter AF reporting so early, also not much AF symptoms prior.
Sigh, ttc is such a complicating process.

Cheer up, babe.
Try to think from another angle - AF reported means you are up for a brand new cycle! :)

It is not uncommon that the cycles got messed up for ladies who are ttc due to some mental change.
We get more anxious and stressful when we are ttc.

It isn't easy to overcome this but what we can (only) do is really sit back and try to relax.
My cycle in April got messed and it's my first month of ttc - AF missing for like 40+ days and gotta induce it by medicine.

Ttc journey is not easy at all, all of us here know, and none of us here is alone.

*hugs*

Usually won't. But If you ovulate early or late it will change your period to move early or late.
Thanks kitty, so I guess testing the O date really helps in this case. I didn't get any ewcm this month, so tats y my chance is low.
Oh btw how's ur result? So excited for u. :)

Cheer up, babe.
Try to think from another angle - AF reported means you are up for a brand new cycle! :)

It is not uncommon that the cycles got messed up for ladies who are ttc due to some mental change.
We get more anxious and stressful when we are ttc.

It isn't easy to overcome this but what we can (only) do is really sit back and try to relax.
My cycle in April got messed and it's my first month of ttc - AF missing for like 40+ days and gotta induce it by medicine.

Ttc journey is not easy at all, all of us here know, and none of us here is alone.

*hugs*
Thanks babe, we were clueless when we first ttc this month. Only after BD, then we were like 'so what's next'? Then I did some research online, the next BD, I told hub I think we shld like this, like tat. Using trial and error method and fine tune BD. lol.
I guess knowledge really plays a big part. At least now I know what went wrong n we can try harder the next time. And thank god I chance upon this forum while prep for wedding last year.

Thanks for your encouragement. Let's Jiayou together! *hugs*

Thanks babe, we were clueless when we first ttc this month. Only after BD, then we were like 'so what's next'? Then I did some research online, the next BD, I told hub I think we shld like this, like tat. Using trial and error method and fine tune BD. lol.
I guess knowledge really plays a big part. At least now I know what went wrong n we can try harder the next time. And thank god I chance upon this forum while prep for wedding last year.

Thanks for your encouragement. Let's Jiayou together! *hugs*

Hahaha, you're absolutely normal!
Everyone's body is different, hence there's no such thing as "abnormal" :)

So now you can start doing "homework" for what to do next and buck up for this cycle!
Good luck *hugs*

Thanks kitty, so I guess testing the O date really helps in this case. I didn't get any ewcm this month, so tats y my chance is low.
Oh btw how's ur result? So excited for u. :)
Me still getting a faint want But definitely darker Then the day before. Tml wanted to test with cb digital.

Hahaha, you're absolutely normal!
Everyone's body is different, hence there's no such thing as "abnormal" :)

So now you can start doing "homework" for what to do next and buck up for this cycle!
Good luck *hugs*
Hehe I need to start listing down the 'to do' n 'not to do list'.
My hub is in shift work, so it's really hard to BD accurately in O day. I just message him 'no luck this month coz aunty just came'
He replied with a sad face 'who ask u to eat pineapple last night?'
So is it true that we can't take pineapples when ttc? Like the old fairy tale says, eat pineapple to abort the fetus?

Congrats Kitty88! !

I'm DP11 and having wet yellowish CM. Is this normal? Had very sore nippes after O date too. Hesitating on when to test HPK.... *anxious*

Congrats Kitty88! !

I'm DP11 and having wet yellowish CM. Is this normal? Had very sore nippes after O date too. Hesitating on when to test HPK.... *anxious*
Thanks. I Didn't get yellowish cm. Only white cm on 1 of the day. And tested super faint positive on 14dpo. Maybe you Can try around 13dpo ? Best is after a day menses is due.

I only start to feel fatigue this few days. Before that not really. I don't get morning sickness too. Only at afternoon and night will feel dizzy.

Don be dishearten loylipop! Let's continue to keep trying :) We are all here to support and encourage each other....
Thanks reaxys, yes let's Jiayou together. Now I'm at the stage of ttc, I feel that me n hub always BD for a motative, no longer for pleasure. Haha.

Yeah lor~
Nowadays whenever get intimated with dh, I feel like weird weird like that.

Today marks my 1 or 2dpo.
Feeling damn bloated last 2 days since I have tested positive @ OPK, totally no appetite.
Never felt this before, hopefully it's a sign, haha..

*think too much*

Hi all ladies, I new here. Been TTC for the past 8 months no news at all. Been regular cycle and only last month went to see gynae for the first time. Did a abdominal ultrascan and size of uterus and ovaries gynae say normal. Today went for hormone blood test as AF is here on 2nd day. Gynae arrange me to go for HSG test. Anyone did that before? How is the procedure like? Wanted to know more about this HSG test.

Yeah lor~
Nowadays whenever get intimated with dh, I feel like weird weird like that.

Today marks my 1 or 2dpo.
Feeling damn bloated last 2 days since I have tested positive @ OPK, totally no appetite.
Never felt this before, hopefully it's a sign, haha..

*think too much*

haha, I wonder if our hubbies feel like theyre being "used" anot. lol...
Good luck cantaloupe!! I need more good news to be positive about the upcoming month. :x

Lynhlz, i did the hsg test. They will ask u to lie on a high table top like frame then inject a colorless dye and then perform xray which will be on top of u. When the dye is injected, u may feel bloated and cramp. I think not everyone will feel it. Bt i felt bad cramp :(

haha, I wonder if our hubbies feel like theyre being "used" anot. lol...
Good luck cantaloupe!! I need more good news to be positive about the upcoming month. :x

Hahaha, you yourself can be one of the contributor of the good news too!
My husband was glad, 'cuz I was not that "hardworking" before ttc, now that he feels like he's gaining something! xD

Lynhlz, i did the hsg test. They will ask u to lie on a high table top like frame then inject a colorless dye and then perform xray which will be on top of u. When the dye is injected, u may feel bloated and cramp. I think not everyone will feel it. Bt i felt bad cramp :(

Thanks enileda3 for the information. I worry the cramp and pain.. :( Is the procedure long?

Hi all ladies, I new here. Been TTC for the past 8 months no news at all. Been regular cycle and only last month went to see gynae for the first time. Did a abdominal ultrascan and size of uterus and ovaries gynae say normal. Today went for hormone blood test as AF is here on 2nd day. Gynae arrange me to go for HSG test. Anyone did that before? How is the procedure like? Wanted to know more about this HSG test.

I didn't do that before, but I have heard that some really had bad experience with the test.
And you are not allowed to have sexual intercourse prior to the test, if I am not mistaken.
My previous and current doctor said that's not needed for me - previous one said she could see from the ultrasound scan that my tubes are fine, although I don't know how was it being diagnosed.

Is transvaginal ultrasound scan needed to check on the ovaries as well as uterus?
I did both this and the pelvic one.

Good luck babe :)

long wait ahead still ... 1 more week for me b4 my next cycle starts ...
bought red bean soup as bfast jus now, cos heard red bean soup is blood nourishing ... haha ....
dono whether got any use or not

I felt the bad cramps too as I went argh... ouch... ouch... ouch....

Thanks cantaloupe, oh I didn't know can have intercourse as my gynae didn't told me that. My gynae didn't arrange for me transvaginal ultrasound but I did that a few years back everything is normal.

My friend said the pain last for 2 days, is that really that bad?
How would you rate it as compare to menses cramp?

no lah, after you come out just abit of the sore sore dull feeling but not exactly pain.. the pain is only during the procedure when they pump the liquid to do the x-ray.. but is only for a short while cos the procedure is quite fast.. you should be fine when you come out. just rem to take the pain killer, it helps abit.

Thanks cantaloupe, oh I didn't know can have intercourse as my gynae didn't told me that. My gynae didn't arrange for me transvaginal ultrasound but I did that a few years back everything is normal.

Great! :)
Did your dh do any SA before?
It would be good if you can get your gynae to arrange for one, just to check to ensure everything's alright.

Great! :)
Did your dh do any SA before?
It would be good if you can get your gynae to arrange for one, just to check to ensure everything's alright.

Gynae ask him to do but he say wait first. Wait for my results then decided again. Guys!! However my gynae say need him go do better.

My tolerance for pain level is not good... Hope is fine for me also..

Gynae ask him to do but he say wait first. Wait for my results then decided again. Guys!! However my gynae say need him go do better.

Aiyo, doesn't matter what's the result of your reports ma, different thing also..
Ttc is a matter of both parties, it doesn't hurt to have it done, he can also understand his own body better.

Hope everything turns out well, babe!
Let's jiayou together :)

Men are all the same...mine also procrastinate and procrastinate and insists that the issue does not lie with him. But like what Cantaloupe says, no harm.

Yup, told him that also.. Say his test and my test are two different results but he still say for I go test first. :rolleyes:

Thanks cantaloupe!! Jia you to you also!!

Men are all the same...mine also procrastinate and procrastinate and insists that the issue does not lie with him. But like what Cantaloupe says, no harm.

If I were you, I'll lose the cool and tell him "fine then forget about baby".
I am fierce, lol, and you girls are so kind.
Why is he so sure that the problems are not with him?

In fact, men contributes relatively high in unsuccessful ttc attempt lor..

I am glad my dh is pretty supportive and patient in these.

Yup, told him that also.. Say his test and my test are two different results but he still say for I go test first. :rolleyes:

Thanks cantaloupe!! Jia you to you also!!

Keep us posted on your report and progress.
Always remember that you're not alone in this ttc journey.

that's very encouraging! .... i think not easy to bring across the topic oso haha

that's very encouraging! .... i think not easy to bring across the topic oso haha

Hahaha, which part is encouraging? The "losing cool" part? :p

Well, nobody wants to be diagnosed as unhealthy, but look, we gotta be very honest to ourselves as well as the better half in the ttc journey.
It is not a "one man show".

Only when we know what went wrong, only then we can get a solution to resolve or improve the condition.

I used to think that it's easy to get pregnant before I started to ttc, but only after I went through what happened in the past few months and heard about the stories around my circles, only then I know it is not easy, at all.

Yeah, must not have intercourse that cycle prior to HSG. Not even with condom on. They don't want to risk any possibility of pregnancy. I was told to cancel mine and postpone for a month.

For me, the pain from HSG lasted for a few hours, from the moment the liquid was pumped in ... bad menstrual cramps feeling

Thanks Cantaloupe!!

Tks veraine for the information. Shall try not to have intercourse then.

I also told my hubby my menses is very regular this is consider good already. You should go and test also cos having bb is not only me also need to check your qualities also. He feel reluctant but I shall push him a few more times. hehe..

Thanks Cantaloupe!!

Tks veraine for the information. Shall try not to have intercourse then.

I also told my hubby my menses is very regular this is consider good already. You should go and test also cos having bb is not only me also need to check your qualities also. He feel reluctant but I shall push him a few more times. hehe..

You may try to schedule an earlier slot for the HSG, probably just 1-2 days after your AF, so it won't affect your chances for that cycle.
And yeah, try to feed him with all sort of examples which the problems are with the husband instead of wife.
It is very common nowadays that men's sperm count, motility and morphology rate are not up to the standard.

Jiayou! :)

You may try to schedule an earlier slot for the HSG, probably just 1-2 days after your AF, so it won't affect your chances for that cycle.
And yeah, try to feed him with all sort of examples which the problems are with the husband instead of wife.
It is very common nowadays that men's sperm count, motility and morphology rate are not up to the standard.

Jiayou! :)

Yup, thanks!! Going next week for the test and hope for the best.

Ya loh, will feed him with information and hope he go for the test also..

Yup, thanks!! Going next week for the test and hope for the best.

Ya loh, will feed him with information and hope he go for the test also..

ya is really best that both parties do the nec tests so that you have a clear idea of the current situation and if there are any obstacles that you may need to clear..

hahaha you're an inspiration. I'm already considered fierce to him liao. lol!

Thanks. I Didn't get yellowish cm. Only white cm on 1 of the day. And tested super faint positive on 14dpo. Maybe you Can try around 13dpo ? Best is after a day menses is due.

I only start to feel fatigue this few days. Before that not really. I don't get morning sickness too. Only at afternoon and night will feel dizzy.

Alrights will test maybe tmr or Sat! Have been testing BBT too today is 36.8... coming down already cos few days ago was 37 then 36.9... dunno isit AF coming alrdy... sighs.
I also feeling tired easily these days.
Hope this 2ww passes faster...

hahaha you're an inspiration. I'm already considered fierce to him liao. lol!

Hahaha, no lah, I am just being honest.
Face the problem only then we can find a solution.

Who knows when go to do check-up, the results turn out to be both well?

Sometimes, men are just not as "anxious" as compared to women, probably is due to the ego?

So anyway, did your dh get his SA done? :p

Since we are on the topic of HSG, just sharing my own experience recently.

Did the test in June, pain was somewhat a little more bearable than pap smear, and the nurse gave me emotional support by letting me squeeze her hands during the procedure.
Procedure was over in about 10 mins. By end of the day, I didn’t felt the pain was there any more. Tubes turned out to be normal.

However, my cycle kind of went haywire after the HSG..AF came quite on time the following month, but it went on for more than a week until I visited NUH twice this month. Doc said my case is one of hormone imbalance, and prescribed me Norethisterone tablets-a form of progesterone, to stop the bleeding and help get my cycle back to normal. I’m supposed to take them for 3 weeks, and I’m still on them.

Both hubby and I shared our suspicion to the docs (we had 2 from A&E and 1 from O&B clinic for the visits) if the HSG had something to do with this messed-up cycle this month, because my ovulation apparently did not occur last month after HSG. The docs kind of dismissed our suspicion, and said the hormone imbalance do happen to some women.

Well, I don’t know about other ladies who have done the HSG before; but this episode has really messed up our TTC plans for the past 2 months L

I was on a 28~29 day cycle before this, and it’s really too much of a coincidence that the condition happened the month right after HSG.

I have googled, and it does seem like some women will experience late O after HSG or irregular cycles; while others do get a bfp after HSG. Sadly, my case is quite different, although I do feel quite assured now that I have now done all the basic necessary fertility tests.

Looking forward to mid August where I hope my cycle will be normal again.

Sorry for my long post!

Back