(2015/12) Dec 2015 Mummies

@YahisaMai Mine was only stronger since last Thurs or Fri . Over the weekend also . But when im back in office today didnt feel anything yet. Read online and webby said if mummy is busy, the baby will move lesser. Only when we rest or sit still then baby will move more. Im so looking forward to my gal's next kick/punch. Can literally feel my belly being 'pushed' :D:D

Today I didn't feel much too. Could be I was busy walking around the office getting things done to notice.

I am also looking forward to the day to feel her movements more definitely, although at the same time, I might get freaked out a bit when I see my belly literally moving... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
:D:D

Just had my 20 week scan yesterday and took 30mins as baby refuse to turn over to see the face features. Doc complain her hand very tired from scanning and I have ti keep switching sides to make baby move. Doc said baby at 301g and is within the range. Lucky not overweight!
Hi Lynnie, you mean every time Gynae will tell you how heavy the baby is? Mine never told me this kind of info.......

Hi Lynnie, you mean every time Gynae will tell you how heavy the baby is? Mine never told me this kind of info.......

This is first time gynae tell me as now the measurement is no longer accurate since baby now is in curl up position. From now on I think the gynae will use weight instead of measurement.

My wife is at week 18, still waiting to feel the baby kicking :) and it's not till next week then we see our gynae, very anxious actually as I'm the type that like to see baby's growth more often. And the wife's tummy like not much changes. Maybe it's just me, cos we don't even know by 18weeks how should the tummy look like.

Also, we have signed up with PEM for confinement lady services and requested for a specific lady help cos friend used her service and given good feedback. And signed up for their tcm and massage package too.

This is first time gynae tell me as now the measurement is no longer accurate since baby now is in curl up position. From now on I think the gynae will use weight instead of measurement.
My Gynae also told me that measurement is not accurate but didn't tell me the weight. Just said looks okay. Maybe next time need ask him

Hi mummies, anyone feels tummy became hard like forehead in the morning? Someone said that is contraction and it's not good if happened a lot, but I did notice it every morning, a little bit worried.

Today I didn't feel much too. Could be I was busy walking around the office getting things done to notice.

I am also looking forward to the day to feel her movements more definitely, although at the same time, I might get freaked out a bit when I see my belly literally moving... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
:D:D

yesterday night i asked my hubby to talk to our baby. so he put his mouth directly on my belly and said halo. the baby actually responded :eek: by bumping my hubby's mouth :D:D maybe telling her daddy to keep quiet lol

Hi mummies, anyone feels tummy became hard like forehead in the morning? Someone said that is contraction and it's not good if happened a lot, but I did notice it every morning, a little bit worried.

Hi i think i ve had the same prob..sometimes if i lie on my back too long i ll feel my lower abdomen start contracting n tightening. feels like those vacuum bags getting tightened. n the area will be quite hard and sticking out. but usually disappears when i quickly turn to my left side. anyone experience? is it bad?

Hi i think i ve had the same prob..sometimes if i lie on my back too long i ll feel my lower abdomen start contracting n tightening. feels like those vacuum bags getting tightened. n the area will be quite hard and sticking out. but usually disappears when i quickly turn to my left side. anyone experience? is it bad?
Someone said if the contraction happened too often, there will be risk reduce length of cervix, this weekend I will go for full scan (I think is this term) and will check about it

Someone said if the contraction happened too often, there will be risk reduce length of cervix, this weekend I will go for full scan (I think is this term) and will check about it

Hi, take care.... See what does your doc say.

Can keep me update on what your doc say? I am also worried. I can't tell the difference between contraction and normal cramps cause i sometimes I have mild dull cramps....

Hi, take care.... See what does your doc say.

Can keep me update on what your doc say? I am also worried. I can't tell the difference between contraction and normal cramps cause i sometimes I have mild dull cramps....
Thank you, will see him this weekend, sure will keep you posted

My girl curl up also but my gynae still able to tell me the measurement though, never tell me the weight too.

mummies , can we use body lotion?? my legs are starting to have dry skin but before pregnancy i always use crabtree & evelyn body lotion. Now don dare to use....
Maybe consider getting from ur gynae at next visit? My first tri i started to have dry skin and doc gave me her recommended one (not so sticky/oily). Also gave me stretchmarks cream. I trust doc's recommendation :p

Went for my detailed scan (wk20) on Monday. I was told baby is 303g and plus minus 44g. -_- That's quite a gap isn't it? But all in all v touched to see baby and baby is good. ^^

@tethysea Yours a lot of space ah? I just did my scan this morning and he looks so cramped! :D:D:D And sucking thumb cos nowhere to turn.

I think looks a bit cramped but mine always busy break dancing inside there during scans XD Seriously annoying my Dr when he's trying to get the CRL and BPD.

Hi mummies,

Not sure if anyone has asked this question before.

Do you feel that sometimes belly feel hard and rounder at certain times of the day? My belly is harder in the evening especially after dinner and rounder in the evening.

Do you feel that bb is kicking sometimes more and sometimes less? My little one sometimes kick more times in a day compared to other days and also the kick is less powerful compared to some other days.

Hi mummies,

Not sure if anyone has asked this question before.

Do you feel that sometimes belly feel hard and rounder at certain times of the day? My belly is harder in the evening especially after dinner and rounder in the evening.

Do you feel that bb is kicking sometimes more and sometimes less? My little one sometimes kick more times in a day compared to other days and also the kick is less powerful compared to some other days.

same here.... as the day goes by my belly will become harder and rounder compared to morning . even my hubby noticed the difference. My gal these 2 days never kick... even though i was waiting patiently . but do feel some small movement. According to my colleague who just came back from ML, she said now not that active yet.

mummies , can we use body lotion?? my legs are starting to have dry skin but before pregnancy i always use crabtree & evelyn body lotion. Now don dare to use....

Got affect? I have been using moisturizer for the body every other day...coz skin dry until itchy and couldn't stand it.. at the same time moisturize everywhere else also... dont think there will be adverse effects?

I am using moisturizer everyday too. Using Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, it is fragrance free

Got affect? I have been using moisturizer for the body every other day...coz skin dry until itchy and couldn't stand it.. at the same time moisturize everywhere else also... dont think there will be adverse effects?

Hi mummies,

I had a very bad stomachache this morning and had diarrhea this morning. But i still feel a bit of cramps after that. Was a bit worried and concern.... .Any one have such problems?

Hi mummies,

I had a very bad stomachache this morning and had diarrhea this morning. But i still feel a bit of cramps after that. Was a bit worried and concern.... .Any one have such problems?

go see a doc. I had diarrhea the other time and went to see a GP. sometimes the cramp could be due to the diarrhea. If worried, then best to go to your gynae

Hi mummies,

Better go see doctor. If you go for GP, ask them to give you good bacteria as medicine. I have same problem and seen my gynae and she give me the medicine. Hope it helps.

Hi mummies just went for my detail scan doc notice that there's a 2 cyst in the baby brain he said it will go away once im about in my 6 mth pregnancy anyone in the same situation as me im quite worried

@hannahSG50 If the doctor isn't too worried about it, you shouldn't be either :) Don't think too much and remain positive so that baby continues to develop strong and well!

Hi mummies just went for my detail scan doc notice that there's a 2 cyst in the baby brain he said it will go away once im about in my 6 mth pregnancy anyone in the same situation as me im quite worried

I also have cyst but not in baby brain. It gone off now alrdy.

Hello mummies

How is everyone doing? Done your detailed scan? Mine is on monday but it will be my 22nd week. I chose NUH and their detailed scan done on 22nd week. Would like to ask... does your bb kick u alot? Mine is so active. It is definitely not gas. I can see my tummy moving. but compared to my firstborn my lil one's martial art skills better. Haha ... his kicks and punches driving me nuts....

I met up with my so call girlfriends. Sigh. Think they are all singles and know nuts about bringing up a child. One of them keep telling me what to eat, what not to eat and don't even know what is a gynae?! Omg. Then I can't take it but just tell her off that ' no offense but I really feel the things u said is unrelated and no scientific proof too. I really don't feel like listen to them anymore!'

Hi mummies, sorry I suddenly couldn't quote the previous msg.
Today went to see my Gynae and consult about that contraction problem, he said that is Braxton Hicks contractions and its normal, no need to worry as long as no pain and bleed , and at last he said if that happened frequently then go to see him, so to him it happens every morning doesn't consider frequent. I guess I need continue monitor.

Hey mummies,

I gotten some creams and tummy cream from the pharmacy from Thomson Medical. The staff said that the products are safe for pregnancy use. So I guess you can check out the pharmacy at the
Hello mummies

How is everyone doing? Done your detailed scan? Mine is on monday but it will be my 22nd week. I chose NUH and their detailed scan done on 22nd week. Would like to ask... does your bb kick u alot? Mine is so active. It is definitely not gas. I can see my tummy moving. but compared to my firstborn my lil one's martial art skills better. Haha ... his kicks and punches driving me nuts....

Mine is a girl and she has been kicking and punching since week 21. Lately her movements are a lot more.... Morning, later afternoon and evening will feel her kicks and punches, whenever my bladder is full, she will kick too! Lol.... Like you, I am doing my detailed scan on 22nd week. this Sat. Hopefully she is growing well and strong.

Just last weekend, my tummy is expanding and stretching, I can feel the strain and mild cramps on my lower abs and my back start to feel sore even when I am sitting down on sofa. No position is comfortable for me. I just my tummy is expanding to accommodate and give my girl more space. Lol.

Hey mummies,

I gotten some creams and tummy cream from the pharmacy from Thomson Medical. The staff said that the products are safe for pregnancy use. So I guess you can check out the pharmacy at the

Mine is a girl and she has been kicking and punching since week 21. Lately her movements are a lot more.... Morning, later afternoon and evening will feel her kicks and punches, whenever my bladder is full, she will kick too! Lol.... Like you, I am doing my detailed scan on 22nd week. this Sat. Hopefully she is growing well and strong.

Just last weekend, my tummy is expanding and stretching, I can feel the strain and mild cramps on my lower abs and my back start to feel sore even when I am sitting down on sofa. No position is comfortable for me. I just my tummy is expanding to accommodate and give my girl more space. Lol.

@Faith&Hope0902 same here. But im doing my detailed scan this wed. Was just complaining to my hubby and colleagues that i'm not getting anything from my gal. so on last sat night she decided to show me some 'colors' :confused: continuously for few mins she moved non stop. im also having aches on lower abs and back .

ImageUploadedByForum1438581286.155875.jpg
anyone know brand of this irony capsule? My Gynae likes to remove all original packaging and I really want to know how much I am having everyday. Thanks in advance.

Back