(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Wah so awesome! Cannot make it. I don't think I can handle bb alone outside. No time eat cos must be walking around with her in my arms.

Anw somebody asked abt root canal? I did mine 2wks ago. After first treatment was ok,painless. But after 2nd treatment the pain lasted a week.

Wah so awesome! Cannot make it. I don't think I can handle bb alone outside. No time eat cos must be walking around with her in my arms.

Anw somebody asked abt root canal? I did mine 2wks ago. After first treatment was ok,painless. But after 2nd treatment the pain lasted a week.
Im gg for my root canal treatment! Will the LA administered affect breastfeeding? How long are the two treatments respectively? I thought just make use of ML to do root canal..

Sighs i tink i still cant go leh, leave helper at lobby w bb i oso will worry haha! Will rather wait till more sure of her then leave her at home.

You guys enjoy! Haha blind date so fun :)

Just received my melody bakes cookies. Hubby ordered 1 box of german choc flavour and 1 box of walnut.. A friendly malay guy delivered it. Just ate one piece of walnut. Tastes nt bad.. Bt abit too crunchy for my poor molar w lots of chia seeds and walnut haha. Nt sure how long can we store this for and must we down a tall glass of water w every cookie eaten?
Afternote: the german chocolate one is really nice!!

Just received my melody bakes cookies. Hubby ordered 1 box of german choc flavour and 1 box of walnut.. A friendly malay guy delivered it. Just ate one piece of walnut. Tastes nt bad.. Bt abit too crunchy for my poor molar w lots of chia seeds and walnut haha. Nt sure how long can we store this for and must we down a tall glass of water w every cookie eaten?
Afternote: the german chocolate one is really nice!!
@Twirlycandy, your hubby also eat the cookies arh??
They said can keep the cookies for 3 weeks if room temperature. Otherwise keep on refrigerator longer.

Im gg for my root canal treatment! Will the LA administered affect breastfeeding? How long are the two treatments respectively? I thought just make use of ML to do root canal..
About 20-30mins for each treatment. The medication will affect breastfeeding. Gotta discard the milk. My dentist didn't prescribe me any medication but I went back to ask for painkillers after my 2nd treatment. Not sure about LA leh. U check with your dentist.

I changed my password 3x today!

So no blind date? Pm @nazriah contact no.? - i pm u :)

Ohh anyway wanna share with u all that sakae Sushi have promotion. $15 buffet mon-fri 3-6pm exclude eve n Ph. Basically everything on the menu!!

Ohh anyway wanna share with u all that sakae Sushi have promotion. $15 buffet mon-fri 3-6pm exclude eve n Ph. Basically everything on the menu!!

Wahhhhh sooo shiok..... and cheap...

But sakae later not conducive for babies.

Wow should try before going back to office! The promotion until when??

I am looking for baby carrier and someone recommended Kokadi. Anyone using? Was looking at ergo initially but Need infant insert at 2 months and can be warm for bb in this weather. I can't seem to use the baba sling well and I, quite petite.

I am looking for baby carrier and someone recommended Kokadi. Anyone using? Was looking at ergo initially but Need infant insert at 2 months and can be warm for bb in this weather. I can't seem to use the baba sling well and I, quite petite.

Kokadi, emeibaby , lenny lamb dun require infant insert. I using lenny lamb, so far so good bb slp in all the way. Kokadi i heard gd too can last long .. U got join the babywearing group? They got intro the various carriers pro n con, etc

I bought ergobaby carrier but did not buy the insert. Yaa it is a bit hot to wear. So now I come back wearing my ring sling again.

Anyone can suggest which is the best walking route from orchard mrt to carousel if u are pushing a stroller? Better to walk on the pavement than underground right? I don't go to orchard much. Thanks!

Anyone can suggest which is the best walking route from orchard mrt to carousel if u are pushing a stroller? Better to walk on the pavement than underground right? I don't go to orchard much. Thanks!
My humble suggestion is.. Go to ion linkway to wheelock place (you will emerge at Calvin Klein and Nam Nam area) and you can either 1. Take escalator up to ground level and take pedestrian crossing to shaw towers and just walk along paved road to Royal Plaza on Scotts
Or
2. Take escalator at the end of the 'tunnel' from where nam nam/ melissa is and same thing.. Emerge at ground level of shaw towers and walk to royal plaza on scotts. However, i suspect the escalator for this route may be too small to accommodate your pram.

Alternatively, u can straight away take underground from orchard mrt and emerge at shaw towers but... Many small flights of stairs before u eventually reach shaw towers so i wouldnt really recommend.. Haha

I bought ergobaby carrier but did not buy the insert. Yaa it is a bit hot to wear. So now I come back wearing my ring sling again.
It's really hot to wear. We do without the insert a few times. We went baby fair & find that baby is really uncomfortable. So desperately went to buy an insert there. All is good now except that must've aircon if not it's really hot! But usually we drive to shopping mall so don't need go under the sun. I don't wear long pants for her,only socks cos scared too warm for LO.

It's really hot to wear. We do without the insert a few times. We went baby fair & find that baby is really uncomfortable. So desperately went to buy an insert there. All is good now except that must've aircon if not it's really hot! But usually we drive to shopping mall so don't need go under the sun. I don't wear long pants for her,only socks cos scared too warm for LO.

My lo i give him wear sandals or barefoot.. No longer wear socks :X
Sg weather really unbearable!

Date : 3rd August 2015
Place : Carousel
Time : 3:30-5:30
Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
2. mylilsheep w bb (TBC)
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee maybe w baby
5. yanarah (prefer 6th, ok with 5th, can't make it on 4th)
6. Hi mei, with bb
7. Twirlycandy w/o baby
8. blythylively w/o baby

Pending
@Anna0214 @highness @Purplehunny @happy08
-cool_y2 (1st day back to work)
-cynn04 (join next gathering hor)

I used ergo carrier few times when we go out. Have too choose places with aircon. Bb very hot inside....also mummy is hot too.
I bought the infant insert but never use before...bb cannot fit into insert...very tight and uncomfortable.

My humble suggestion is.. Go to ion linkway to wheelock place (you will emerge at Calvin Klein and Nam Nam area) and you can either 1. Take escalator up to ground level and take pedestrian crossing to shaw towers and just walk along paved road to Royal Plaza on Scotts
Or
2. Take escalator at the end of the 'tunnel' from where nam nam/ melissa is and same thing.. Emerge at ground level of shaw towers and walk to royal plaza on scotts. However, i suspect the escalator for this route may be too small to accommodate your pram.

Alternatively, u can straight away take underground from orchard mrt and emerge at shaw towers but... Many small flights of stairs before u eventually reach shaw towers so i wouldnt really recommend.. Haha
Thanks a lot! V helpful!

Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
2. mylilsheep w bb (TBC)
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee maybe w baby
6. Hi mei, with bb
7. Twirlycandy w/o baby
8. blythylively w/o baby

Pending
@Anna0214 @highness @Purplehunny @happy08
Cannot make it bringing LO alone. Next time hopefully!

Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
2. mylilsheep w bb (TBC)
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee maybe w baby
6. Hi mei, with bb
7. Twirlycandy w/o baby
8. blythylively w/o baby

Pending
@Anna0214@highness@happy08
-purplehunny (next gathering we'll see u den)

Yeah next gathering must ask me hor! I tink the hi tea buffet at carousel very popular so reserve early. Have lots of fun :)

I got colleague resigned from work... my manager called to ask me take over some work... when I'm still on ML... :(
My boss quite kind with me ..... ask me very politely through sms whether I can reply some email for him..... lols. Coz I dun bother to reply email during my very short ML .... He also asking me how I am coping with baby etc. I told him like hell but still alive ... hahaha.... so I think he a bit paiseh to disturb me.

Or

Thanks a lot! V helpful!

Hi mummies! May I know appx how many hours your lo sleeps a day?

Ppl always tell me that babies eat and sleep eat and sleep... why does my baby stay awake most of the time? Hai. The only way to make him sleep at night is to nurse him to sleep... every night also need to latch to make him sleep. No one else at home can help and they give up already. Always push to me when baby starts getting cranky. Today I've been dl him from 9pm to 12.10am and he still can't sleep! In the end fed him 90 ml of fm and now he's still awake fidgeting and crying. He has been awake for more than 6 hours from his last evening nap.

He will usually nap in the morning after shower and once in the noon and evening for 30 mins to 1 hr only.

He's 3mo btw. I'm sooo tired already lo...

Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
2. mylilsheep w bb (TBC)
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee maybe w baby
6. Hi mei, with bb
7. Twirlycandy w/o baby
8. blythylively w/o baby

Pending

Wish I could join you mummies. LO has his 3 vaccinations on the same day. Next time then.

Hi mummies! May I know appx how many hours your lo sleeps a day?

Ppl always tell me that babies eat and sleep eat and sleep... why does my baby stay awake most of the time? Hai. The only way to make him sleep at night is to nurse him to sleep... every night also need to latch to make him sleep. No one else at home can help and they give up already. Always push to me when baby starts getting cranky. Today I've been dl him from 9pm to 12.10am and he still can't sleep! In the end fed him 90 ml of fm and now he's still awake fidgeting and crying. He has been awake for more than 6 hours from his last evening nap.

He will usually nap in the morning after shower and once in the noon and evening for 30 mins to 1 hr only.

He's 3mo btw. I'm sooo tired already lo...

My bb hardly sleep in the day time too. He will sleep the most half an hour each time after feed. Night time I will DL him or top up with FM if he still cry. He can sleep say from 10pm till 4pm n wake up for milk. In between he will make some noises but I never wake him up till he cry out loud. My nanny always say not enough milk that's why he doesn't want to sleep.

Attendants :
1. Vinka w/o baby
2. mylilsheep w bb (TBC)
3. nazriah w baby
4. Furbee maybe w baby
6. Hi mei, with bb
7. Twirlycandy w/o baby
8. blythylively w/o baby

Pending
Really wish to join for the high tea. But my son gg jab in the morning. Think i will feel guilty if i bring him out and in the end he get fever (though most prob he will get fever). Will feel guilty if i go myself without him too. So tink put me as "join next gathering hor"

Back