Any private investigator to recommended?

If there is a chance to save the marriage, give it a try.
Don't decide what to do first, get the evidence then decide

There's uncertainty at this moment. I wish I could give him the benefit of a doubt, but then again too many doubts, and became suspicious. The only way to gain the trust in the marriage again is to clarify the doubts. Seriously I do no know whether I ready to face the "truth", or what I should do.

Actually confronting also no use de.. if a man change of heart, then nothing can pull him back.. mine changes heart le and I let him go.. my 2 kids also v young..

Maleunice, not sure if u want to do this.. try attracting him back.. but it's a tough route to take.. make use of kids to go out often as a family.. and arrange dates.. I hire pi cos I was served the divorce papers and no obvious signs earlier.. thru the pi, I found out that he lied to us, say he need to work on weekends, leave us at home to go out with her.. later I found out they travelled tog.. I knew there's no way he will turn back.

melody, I feel it's better to know the truth and try stopping then let it continue secretly and it will be difficult to get him back.

Even u can attract him back, he will use OT, and excuses and hide from u to go out with that women. Then the relationship continues and will cause further breakdown of your marriage.

Hi Eggpudding,
can send me your P Contact? my hubby HP set alot of password and i ever saw something suspicion in his whatsapp... now i not able to see as i don know his password...

hi eggpudding,
can PM me your PI contact? i found something suspicion in my hubby whataspp, but now he lock all app and i don't know password.

There's uncertainty at this moment. I wish I could give him the benefit of a doubt, but then again too many doubts, and became suspicious. The only way to gain the trust in the marriage again is to clarify the doubts. Seriously I do no know whether I ready to face the "truth", or what I should do.

hi maleunice,

how have you been? have you resolved your problem? hope you are fine.

i understand that it s tough to go on in life when you are suspicious of your partner cheating. however, you need to stop suspecting in order to get on with normal life. there are a few ways to stop suspecting and one of which is to get to the bottom of your suspicion. without a closure in a prolong time, it is very taxing emotionally and it definitely is not doing your relationship any good.

take care.

Hi melody, can I get your PI contact? Can I chk if anyone has contacts of IT experts who can hack into HPs to chk messages even after they r deleted? I know it's illegal but I m not using the evidence to confront my husband. just need to find out what is the truth n whether if he has been lying. I dunno wat r the next steps but it's the unknown tat has been bugging me for the longest time. Think I hv been living in denial for v long n it's time to do Stg instead of living a day by a day

My friend's son got his girlfriend preggy and he ran away from home with the gf. This friend of mine got this gentleman to find his whereabouts and he managed to. Apparently, he is not from any PI firm and he is operating his PI services casually.. No reports or such, just picture and the thing that you want. Very casual style, lol. Can try him at 97611875 before you really want to engage those PI firm.

Hi people,

Silent reader here. This contact has his way of getting the things which I need. I will recommend him too if you dun need any PI report and just want to affirm your suspicions.

do you know that it is an offense to operate a pi service without license? and most often these quacks blow up the case and leave. good luck to people who engage such services at risk.

do you know that it is an offense to operate a pi service without license? and most often these quacks blow up the case and leave. good luck to people who engage such services at risk.
How do we chk whether he has a license n whether if its fake?

Hi wendy,

I am unsure about the licence thingy. But at that time, he was able to get the information that I need and that was most important. I didn't need any PI report and after enquiring with those PI firms, I realised it was too expensive for me. So at the end of the day, maybe if its just some simple tracking or such, can consider ba.

hi trishaw,
the pi i used before did ecplain to me before. he told me last time pi dont need.license, but because alot of people got cheated and irresponsible pi dont know pi work also take up job, they expose the cases. so police dept regulate now and all pi need to have license. those without license cannot do pi job. its jail sentence for those if convicted. so only choose pi that is license by PLRD and they have a pi firm that employed them. because pi firm will make sure their reputation is not tarnished.

hi darkie82,
when i engaged the pi, he showed me a pi pass issued by police licensing and regulatory dept PLRD. there is also a police website to check if the person is a licensed pi. u can also call his pi firm to confirm. i wont know how to know if its fake but if he can show me the pass issued by PLRD and the police website shiwing he is a license pi i think ots good enough for me.

Hi melody, can I get your PI contact? Can I chk if anyone has contacts of IT experts who can hack into HPs to chk messages even after they r deleted? I know it's illegal but I m not using the evidence to confront my husband. just need to find out what is the truth n whether if he has been lying. I dunno wat r the next steps but it's the unknown tat has been bugging me for the longest time. Think I hv been living in denial for v long n it's time to do Stg instead of living a day by a day

hi darkie82,

was pondering over your matter - lets say you are able to see his whatsapp and know he is lying, what are you going to do? what can you do? if he denied, claiming he lend his friend to use his handphone, what can you proof?

i think its too risky and useless to hack into his hp or computer or laptop, what if he found out?

if you have uncertainty, the best way is to gt a pi to investigate. listen to expert advise, at least a few pi's opinion, then decide what to do.

you are right though, dont live in denial anymore, you have to do something!

Dear all, thanks for the advice. Honestly I'm confused n wldn know whether I shd confront him even if I know the truth. I still love him deep down n hope tat he can change for the better...
Stay strong, if he is willingly to change give him a chance everyone deserve it once.

Hi all,
Been reading the forum for couple of days.
Am pretty confuse now if I should hire a PI.
I suspected my bf has another gf outside.
He always says he's drinking with friends and not coming home upsets me.
I caught him before with female msgs to him and it seems unusual. Not just friend. He brushed it off and said it was nothing.
Am worried to know the truth if anything was caught.

I'm also on a very tight budget. Doesn't earn alot. Is there any pi that can do with a lower budget?

Think price is a major barrier. A one day investigation could set you back by $1.5K but I doubt you can get much evidence. On the other hand 3 days to 1 week will be expensive.
All this is unnecessary money being spent.

Think price is a major barrier. A one day investigation could set you back by $1.5K but I doubt you can get much evidence. On the other hand 3 days to 1 week will be expensive.
All this is unnecessary money being spent.

The PI i know don't charge so much. U need PI who can work smart, and save cost, not someone who work for the sake of just completing the hours or day u engage him.

bluebur, so scary.. lucky u did yr homework lor. my fren is licensed with registered co and formerly spf. i did recommend to 1 member from this thread to tis fren (veri sorry that i unable to disclose to u whom he was) 2 weeks ago and his case is closed. i did receive a 'thank you' mail from the member... seems satisfied. as I knw every case is kept confidential, tat y I nv ask abt the progress. if you need his co. and wanna to do a check out and email me.

hi may I hve ur pi fren contact pls tq

I've hire a PI months back ago and he truly amazed me. He's able to hack into my Husband's phone using laptop and without my Husband realising that he's being tracked. He actually showed me every details in my husband's phone including WhatsApp messages and things happened few months back ago. The Price he's charging is quite reasonable as well. You might wanna give him a call/text if you wanna hire him as your PI.

hi eggpudding may I have ur pi contact pls tq

hi all, just to share. I have used two PI b4. The 1st one i find from the strait times, a indian PI, before engagemnet they promised me many things, but didn't deliver what they promised.

Lucky, one of the mummy here introduce a PI she use before. The second one there were vast differences, they told me things they can and can't do. They only get me those things which can be used in court.

If any of u want the PI contacts, can email me

hi Margret cld I have ur pi contact pls tq~!

hi all, just to share. I have used two PI b4. The 1st one i find from the strait times, a indian PI, before engagemnet they promised me many things, but didn't deliver what they promised.

Lucky, one of the mummy here introduce a PI she use before. The second one there were vast differences, they told me things they can and can't do. They only get me those things which can be used in court.

If any of u want the PI contacts, can email me

Hi, can share with me the contact? Thanks much!

hi mummies, Recently thru a recommendation from a mummy in the forum, i engaged a private investigator.

He was professional and really clear my doubts about PI. He gather evidence for me within my budget and the best is getting the job done. If any mummies needs a PI, pls PM me. I strongly recommend the PI.

Hi, can share with me your contact? Thanks much!

Hi Margaret,

I suspect my husband is having an affair.. Much appreciate if you could provide me PI contacts. I have PM you.

If any mummies here know of a reliable one please PM me too. Thanks!

Hi Wendy ,

I believe evidence is need on a few instances as explained by my PI.
1) if one party doesn't want a divorce, n she/he is having affair, hence need evidence to proceed with the divorce.
2) used it as a back up in case what was agree didn't go go through.
3) used it as a bargaining/ negotiate 'chips', to ask for better terms.
4) used it for future uses for the children to show who was the one breaking the marriage.
有些人。。。变相的卖花赞花香。

If any mummies here have a reliable PM to recommend please PM me. I am suspecting my husband is having an affair with someone based overseas.. Tricky since it's not within SG. Any advise is appreciated. Thanks.

Back